It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"TRUE" tales from the Darkside

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Have a good night. I hope we can pick this up over the next few days and dig into what seems like some very interesting and thought provoking experiences.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
ExNihiloRed

ExNihiloRedHave a good night. I hope we can pick this up over the next few days and dig into what seems like some very interesting and thought provoking experiences.

Im hoping others will come forward with their own experiences in braveness; I was targeted as a potencial threat (a beacon to be admonished/exterminated because they fear ME,why? They are a great evil element that has to be silenced; They using diabolical methods; none of them worked). For me it was childs play and actually laughable at times. Fear factor and working my ego seemed to be the driver/agenda, and if anyone thinks the dark does not exist? they would be wrong as it is a counterbalance to the light. Anyway tomorrow is another day. White rose blessings to you.
edit on 22-1-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
ExNihiloRed

ExNihiloRedHave you had other similar experiences and, if you don't mind, can you share?

Many; the next one involved an incident in the bathroom; just about 2 weeks after I was tossed across the room. I was brushing my teeth and looked up into the vanity mirror and percieved this melting ugly red and black figure (witchlike) leering at me. It looked like my mother at 200 years of age. I suppose I was to be frightened by this apparition. I do not like witches. I was supposed to be dressed as one on a Halloween night, with the same 'wicked witch' mask 'Scout' the child wore in Harper Lee's movie version of her book"To Kill A Mocking Bird" Gregory Peck as the father (My father brought it home having bought it at the PX). I refused to wear the costume; my mother had to remake it into a 'Mary Had a Little Lamb" instead. This demon knew of my distaste, (wicked witch of the west another from the Wizard of Oz" and purposely presented my innate fears to me visually as my mother. You have no idea the trickery and extent demonic forces will take to unravel or weaken your soul spirit. I laughed at the apparition in the mirror and said "IS THAT ALL YOUVE GOT"?
Well, apparently not; but as a coward demon can be very dangerous in its childishness. There is a pattern underfoot for children; protect them. Ive always felt Bambi, The Wizard of OZ were filled with a subtle evil for those generations to absorb. Many more experiences followed; the reasons for and my conquering those forces that continue to this day. Im happy to share them. I know how exorcisms work and as FlyersFan said they do WORK. Im still in the Devil and Daniel Webster stage, Im the lawyer and I want all of the information I can obtain about this "rascal". My bread and butter lies within interpreting METAPHORS; and this one is not missed. The Wicked Witch of the West is transformed into "Mary Had A Little Lamb" Mary as having conceived Jesus, the witch is Abraham. No worries here it is my life as metaphor and a pleasure to have shared a bit of it; perhaps I will be able to explain further.
edit on 23-1-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

These are pretty vivid aberrations. I want to believe your stories are genuine, but I'm sure you understand my hesitations. I'm sure you have faced doubt and disbelief throughout your life. Have others around you seen or experienced these events? Why do you think such direct and confrontational events happen to you and, practically, no one else. It is a true phenomenon, don't you agree?

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
ExNihiloRed

ExNihiloredThese are pretty vivid aberrations. I want to believe your stories are genuine, but I'm sure you understand my hesitations. I'm sure you have faced doubt and disbelief throughout your life. Have others around you seen or experienced these events? Why do you think such direct and confrontational events happen to you and, practically, no one else. It is a true phenomenon, don't you agree?

Faced doubt about Scripture (biblical texts) I assume you are referring to? I had a real problem with the new testiment; (not the Jesus character, I read it as he being the protagonist)it was just the rote repeditiveness of the books; all the same to my young mind, and how can this be 4 authors saying the exact same thing. I will tell you about disbelief; had I not physically experienced a multitude of 'tests' of faith (for a reason I wouldnt be here expressing them) foolhardy and pointless exercises in a personal delusion that would kill all of my credibility within this forum. The people that witnessed these things exist; however are somehow protected, as in not to exaserbate or blow the events (scare tactics) into as anything other than "well that was strange". This is a personal battle; and at times when things are happening they are put to sleep. I know exactly why I am the one chosen to do this (I volunteered) and the purpose?; dismantling years of overlayed destructive architypes; and unfortunately Jesus (unbeknowst at the time) created one of the largest of, torture as a way to redemption; and is himself not happy about being used. Thankyou for responding ExN.
edit on 24-1-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Chosen to do what exactly? What does this chosen role entail?

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
ExNihiloRed

ExNihiloRedChosen to do what exactly? What does this chosen role entail?

Its your path to enlightenment (or spiritual growth) the 'path' references Non Physical Reality. There are three: majors. Spiritual knowledge is the prime objective.
In my exclaimations I fit in the #1 catagory (path of knowedge) where would you fit?

"1. 'The path of Knowedge' is called 'warriors path' because of the courage, determination and constant stuggle required to gain spiritual knowlege and defeat the ego for control of the process of consciousness evolution. This path requires considerable intellectual capacity and is more suited to the linear thinking of the western mind than the alternatives. It is on the Path of Knoweledge that you learn, firsthand, about the larger reality and how to manipulate energy to put the so-called paranormal or psi phenomena to work in the service of spiritual growth (yours and others).

2. 'The Path of Service' involves doing good deeds, being helpful, serving others and must come sincerely from the heart, not the intellect (Mother Theresa comes to maind as a well=known example. On this path, the ego is trancended through focusing on anothers needs.

3. 'The Path of Surrender' requires that you give yourself up to a higher (supreme) spirtitual concept or being, or to the expression of more perfect spiritual values. Thiis is the traditional religious path that transcends the ego by dedication and devotion to higher ideals and values, and through emulation of the beloved master, teacher, guru or God. "
IBID quoting pages 448-449 "My Big Toe" Thomas Campbell author; Copyright 2003. I would have said it better in my own words? NOT.
edit on 25-1-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
This thread was prompted by another in this same forum that veered into 'worship sites' and possible hauntings of a religous nature as in the site and the witness to. Im interested in What have your experiences been with the 'dark side'. No one need ligitmizing, or proof or clarification. Tell your story as I have many and would be a relief to me to express mine as I hope you can express your situations, how you percieved them and coped with the problem of an unknown force or entity trying to disrupt your life. Mine occured when renovating an old building and met its builder that had become a demonic entity. The laughter stops at the throwing incident (picked up by the heels and tossed across the room). Mine happened when a Jehovah Witness dropped off a bible. I opened it a few days later (out of curiosity to see if it was in any difference to the other 5 bibles I possessed). I was immediately picked up and thrown; the bible landed face down open. Another person in the backyard heard the commotion, took the bible before I could see the passage/page it landed on and buried it off the property. If god exists as a loving benevolent being, why does it allow for these activities by ugly forces to affect the worshipful living.

S&F

Very good subject matter and I immediately jumped in without reading a single post so forgive me if I repeat something already posted.

I believe your story. Just one thing I should mention:

When you are under attack by an evil spirit, demon, falling angel, Satan or Lucifer and humans you should always remember there is power in the name of Jesus. Everything in heaven and hell MUST abide by Jesus. If you have the authority from heaven and use Jesus name you can expel all those against you and your God. But there is a trick to this....... you have to be given the authority! And there are millions out there who have it but do not have the faith to apply it!

Peace

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
ExNihiloRed

ExNihiloRedYour stories are astounding if true. Are you able to expound? systems/psychologists as well) and could perform those services for all belief systems.

Yes they are true, and they are of many strange occurances (Im not a particulary religious person), grew up in the military with Chaplans as the figurehead for the place of worship (chaplans can be catholic priests, rabbis, protestant ministers, generally were schooled in all theologies); therefore extremely knowlegable of all belief FlyersFan was an assistant to one and provoked my interest in this topic so the thread (circe'dtruth as well). Had to give the preamble. Now then what experience would you like to hear about in depth? There are many and most of them a thwarting on the darkside was to keep me from becoming a telepath, a communicator of any truth to humanity (the nature of the danger: why and how we evolved and why). Basically the plan was to achilles heel me in 1999 (did not work) but it was ingenious in its failed plan *that time* but the attempts have not stopped, including possessing loved ones to derail my sanity. Laughter allowed here (why am I so important?) has always been my question to them? no answer as usual. I can and will answer any questions you toss at me. Im perfectly certain this is the last thing the dark wants me to do, but, it pushed me I will get IT/EVIL eventually onto the grand stage of proclaiming its being in full light spectrum frequency (it hates enlightenment).

I am curious....... when you closed your eyes ....... did you see the color purple?

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

You obviously were under the influence when thrown

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
ExNihiloRed

ExNihiloRedHave a good night. I hope we can pick this up over the next few days and dig into what seems like some very interesting and thought provoking experiences.

Im hoping others will come forward with their own experiences in braveness; I was targeted as a potencial threat (a beacon to be admonished/exterminated because they fear ME,why? They are a great evil element that has to be silenced; They using diabolical methods; none of them worked). For me it was childs play and actually laughable at times. Fear factor and working my ego seemed to be the driver/agenda, and if anyone thinks the dark does not exist? they would be wrong as it is a counterbalance to the light. Anyway tomorrow is another day. White rose blessings to you.

WOW! I know you know and you do not lie.

I don't meet many people who know the truth about fighting evil let alone come face to face with it. The only way you know this stuff is because it has been revealed to you by God.

Question: When you lay in bed and the lights are off and it is total darkness in the room do you see people faces floating by?

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Jesuslives4u

Jesuslives4uVery good subject matter and I immediately jumped in without reading a single post so forgive me if I repeat something already posted.
I believe your story. Just one thing I should mention:
When you are under attack by an evil spirit, demon, falling angel, Satan or Lucifer and humans you should always remember there is power in the name of Jesus. Everything in heaven and hell MUST abide by Jesus. If you have the authority from heaven and use Jesus name you can expel all those against you and your God. But there is a trick to this....... you have to be given the authority! And there are millions out there who have it but do not have the faith to apply it! Peace

Here is the interesting thing (and thankyou for your thoughtful post Jesuslives4u); I understood and withtook the attack knowing full well who I am/what IAM; and did not have to invoke Jesus's name as already recognise myself as the higher authority to the demon. There is huge power in the innvocation of Jesus's name especially if true, as in pure thought intent directed. I would hope the millions that do not have faith in the ability by themselves to thwart evil would grok it in some way. If Jesus is the determinate so be it. I have have seen the face of Evil and how it carries itself in the physical realm (it will mimick your doubts and fears on a very personal level). Nothing short of terrible. I correct wiley situations a bit differently, but a strong belief system never hurts. Thanks again for your post.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

AthlonSavage

Yes!! I was under the influence of holding a Jehovah Witness Bible is all; hadnt had the opportunity to see what page Id opened it to (sort of in the middle because thats how it landed face down).

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Jesuslives4u
vethumanbeing
ExNihiloRed
reply to post by veteranhumanbeing

Jesuslives4I am curious..when you closed your eyes . did you see the color purple?

My third eye is open so I see the violet flames; thats the jumpoff start point.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

vethumanbeing

AthlonSavage

Yes!! I was under the influence of holding a Jehovah Witness Bible is all; hadnt had the opportunity to see what page Id opened it to (sort of in the middle because thats how it landed face down).

was that 40% proof black labelled bottled bible

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Jesuslives4u
vethumanbeing
reply to post by veteranhumanbeing

Jesuslives4uWOW! I know you know and you do not lie.I don't meet many people who know the truth about fighting evil let alone come face to face with it. The only way you know this stuff is because it has been revealed to you by God.

Yes, and I dont recommend the volunteering part unless you have guts and a very strong self image uncontaminated by too much self EGO (this will be a weapon used and turned upon you).

Jesuslives4uQuestion: When you lay in bed and the lights are off and it is total darkness in the room do you see people faces floating by?

Everyone is different as to how information from the higher self (you) is transmitted. For me they are downloaded rote ideas of 1s and 0s that look like garbled english.
edit on 30-1-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
AthlonSavage
vethumanbeing
AthlonSavage

AthlonSavageYou obviously were under the influence when thrown

VHBYes!! I was under the influence of holding a Jehovah Witness Bible is all; hadnt had the opportunity to see what page Id opened it to (sort of in the middle because thats how it landed face down).

AthlonSavagewas that 40% proof black labelled bottled bible

You are funning around here; everyone knows Jack Daniels is a bottle of whiskey; not a book that can spill its alcoholic contents on a bedroom floor, just the words of God Man, scripture..that type of pour. Lets see the drink componant, 1 oz of faith, 1.1/4 oz of mystery, and 2 ounces of BITTERs.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Yes with that combination a person is bound to be thrown through the air, from a combination of euphoria, unbalance, and mis-attention.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

AthlonSavage

Yes with that combination a person is bound to be thrown through the air, from a combination of euphoria, unbalance, and mis-attention.

I was picked up by my heels and thrown 12 feet backwards; bounced off a peice of furniture and that deflected my trajectory; or would have been 17 or 20 feet thrown. The speed/velocity was amazing, instant; as if I were no heavier than a chicken egg in flight/weight. The furniture deflection? (a gift I suppose) I could have at that speed put a human size hole in wall (otherside)of the rooms drywall; cost to fix? I was very angry (a sort of how dare you physically assault me in the attempt to harm/threaten).

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

how much do u weigh in kg

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join