It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"TRUE" tales from the Darkside

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
This thread was prompted by another in this same forum that veered into 'worship sites' and possible hauntings of a religous nature as in the site and the witness to. Im interested in What have your experiences been with the 'dark side'. No one need ligitmizing, or proof or clarification. Tell your story as I have many and would be a relief to me to express mine as I hope you can express your situations, how you percieved them and coped with the problem of an unknown force or entity trying to disrupt your life. Mine occured when renovating an old building and met its builder that had become a demonic entity. The laughter stops at the throwing incident (picked up by the heels and tossed across the room). Mine happened when a Jehovah Witness dropped off a bible. I opened it a few days later (out of curiosity to see if it was in any difference to the other 5 bibles I possessed). I was immediately picked up and thrown; the bible landed face down open. Another person in the backyard heard the commotion, took the bible before I could see the passage/page it landed on and buried it off the property. If god exists as a loving benevolent being, why does it allow for these activities by ugly forces to affect the worshipful living.
edit on 22-1-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
What have your experiences been with the 'dark side'. No one need ligitmizing, or proof or clarification. Tell your story as I have many and would be a relief to me to express mine as I hope you can express your situations, how you percieved them and coped with the problem of an unknown force or entity trying to disrupt your life. Mine occured when renovating an old building and met its builder that had become a demonic entity. The laughter stops at the throwing incident (picked up by the heels and tossed across the room). Mine happened when a Jehovah Witness dropped off a bible. I opened it a few days later (out of curiosity to see if it was in any difference to the other 5 bibles I possessed). I was immediately picked up and thrown; the bible landed face down open. Another person in the backyard heard the commotion, took the bible before I could see the passage/page it landed on and buried it off the property.

well this one time on a lava world I fought my teacher and friend. filled with hate and rage, i was twisted. and destroyed.
i now live within a mechanical assited body.

i search everywhere to destroy the jedi. they are the scourge of the empire.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

I hope you find the 2 dimensional/celluloid Jedi; first place to look is Lucas Films, however, George might become angry in your attempt to dispatch with a continuing money making character/type formation (there might be another movie in the works) and how is he going to re-cast the 2d JEDI if all are dead.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

Go home Ani, you're drunk posting again. Face it, Luke doesn't want to talk to you after the whole "I'll kill you for Palpatine" thing. Sure, maybe you redeemed yourself a little and maybe you regained a little of your humanity but you still tried to kill him and corusant is still space dust. Get over it man.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Disney owns the franchise now.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Your stories are astounding if true. Are you able to expound?

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

ExNihiloRed

Disney owns the franchise now.

Damnit, no chance whatsoever the Jedis will ever be quashed, Walt (even in death) is too powerful.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
ExNihiloRed

ExNihiloRedYour stories are astounding if true. Are you able to expound? systems/psychologists as well) and could perform those services for all belief systems.

Yes they are true, and they are of many strange occurances (Im not a particulary religious person), grew up in the military with Chaplans as the figurehead for the place of worship (chaplans can be catholic priests, rabbis, protestant ministers, generally were schooled in all theologies); therefore extremely knowlegable of all belief FlyersFan was an assistant to one and provoked my interest in this topic so the thread (circe'dtruth as well). Had to give the preamble. Now then what experience would you like to hear about in depth? There are many and most of them a thwarting on the darkside was to keep me from becoming a telepath, a communicator of any truth to humanity (the nature of the danger: why and how we evolved and why). Basically the plan was to achilles heel me in 1999 (did not work) but it was ingenious in its failed plan *that time* but the attempts have not stopped, including possessing loved ones to derail my sanity. Laughter allowed here (why am I so important?) has always been my question to them? no answer as usual. I can and will answer any questions you toss at me. Im perfectly certain this is the last thing the dark wants me to do, but, it pushed me I will get IT/EVIL eventually onto the grand stage of proclaiming its being in full light spectrum frequency (it hates enlightenment).

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

No laughter from me. I'm very intrigued with people's personal paranormal experiences.

I want to hear about it all, but to provide you with some starting direction, how about we discuss the incidents where you were physically thrown by unseen forces. What exactly happened and how did you react?
edit on 22-1-2014 by ExNihiloRed because: missing a word

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

In addition, I'm curious at your commentary that you are not very religious. You mentioned you possessed at least 5 bibles and your message "God incarnated like you" suggest a bit of religious fervor. Don't take what I'm saying as doubting or hating, I'm just trying to understand context.
edit on 22-1-2014 by ExNihiloRed because: fixed quore of message

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
ExNihiloRed
reply to post by veteranhumanbeing

ExNihiloRedNo laughter from me. I'm very intrigued with people's personal paranormal experiences.I want to hear about it all, but to provide you with some starting direction, how about we discuss the incidents where you were physically thrown by unseen forces. What exactly happened and how did you react?

I had been visited occasionally by Jehovah Witness Missionaries (OVER THE FENCE TALK) (usually; completely unlike a Morman experience of two nineteen year olds on bicycles climbing the fence (metaphor here) I did not turn the hose on them, they seemed to be nice women; and after about 5 visits I let them into the building and all of us sat down. I offered tea or something in politeness because I am interested in why people determine a belief system which seems unshakable; even if of a Christian derivation of. You would think as protestents they would be of the same. I took the bible and said goodbyes. Two days later, it was on my dresser. I opened it and was thrown 12 feet bounced off my nightstand and landed on my bed. The JehWis bible landed face down on the floor where my feet were initially. 12 feet away. I was picked up by my heels as if I had no weight at all (a feather). I suppose that was a warning/first salvo to me at the time that whatever entity resided within that building was in control. Someone else that was outside rushed in hearing commotion and instinctively knew what had happened, buried the bible off property before I could look at the pages it fell apart face down on (there would have been a missive there as a clue). Oh well. That was just one of many; and all were revolving around religious endeavor or renovation intent. Im not of a singular belief system, I am gnostic. Thank you for asking, I hope others can come forward, I understand its an odd forum, but this would seem normal to the paranoramal; however there is a religious overlay to every one of my experiences.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Did you ever discuss the occurrence with the bible burier? I mean, it would raise a lot of questions for me if someone ran in to my home, found me disheveled and possibly injured, spotted a bible on the floor, and without speaking to me or asking what happened, took the bible (my property) and ran outside and buried it! What a reaction to an unwitnessed event. That person must have had some valuable insights.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
ExNihiloRed

[iExNihiloRedIn addition, I'm curious at your commentary that you are not very religious. You mentioned you possessed at least 5 bibles and your message "God incarnated like you" suggest a bit of religious fervor. Don't take what I'm saying as doubting or hating, I'm just trying to understand context.

Sure; I study theology, philosophy, metaphysics; part of the training to not be biased but 'to know' what you are attempting to UNKNOW what has been ingrained (gnostic tradition that is long forgotten). Oh, the "incarnated God just like you" is all about the digital platform of a GOD existing as 1s and 0s trying to organize itself into subsets that it can recognize itself (AS YOU OR ME) is all. Playful stuff is all. No religious belief system applies here as I dont have one. Thankyou for your comments ExNihiloRed; so many more experiences to be commented on. This forum is perfect for me because they have ALL involved a belief system or defense of (religious).

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
This might possibly explain your strange encounter with JW's:

In fact, two J.W.s who had actually been in the Illuminati while J.W.s but had broken free, confronted the Governing Body and headquarters with their evidence of the Illuminati operating within the membership of the Jehovah’s Witnesses.

The actions of the Governing Body in squelching any serious action against the high level Satanism secretly operating within the Jehovah’s Witnesses shows what my Be Wise A Serpents book revealed, which is that very secret high level Satanism has long been controlling the Watchtower Society. One of these 2 eyewitnesses to Illuminati activities within the higher levels of the Watchtower Society realized that something is seriously wrong at the top, when the WF leaders do not really care for those people in the congregations who are becoming the victims of SRA. One elder in good standing lost his position because be warned the WT Society of satanic infiltration.

· The rank and file JWs have no awareness that the WT Society has a secret upper level of involvement. (Note, I identified this upper level in my chart explaining how religions are controlled by Satanism.)

· The Illuminati within the Jehovah’s Witnesses have a hidden agenda that is separate from the published goals of the WT Society, although they also support many of the goals of the Society.

THE WATCHTOWER & THE ILLUMINATI

“One of the strangest things for this author was to continue running into evidence that seems to indicate Charles Taze Russell, the man who started the Jehovah’s Witnesses Watchtower Society, was secretly an important Satanist.

Some of the outstanding clues are:

- Russell family’s possible Illuminati links, and his wife’s possible connections with a family line of Satanists.

- Contacts from various places today indicate that the modern Watchtower Society is working with the New World Order. This implies that at some point the Society began cooperating with the New World Order. Russell seems to be the likeliest starting point.

A BIZZARE DISCOVERY

The Russell Bloodline

Be Wise as Serpents - Fritz Springmeier

vethumanbeing
If god exists as a loving benevolent being, why does it allow for these activities by ugly forces to affect the worshipful living

FYI, He is not an "it"...

Your questions are answered in a couple of films I watched recently...

"The Perfect Stranger" is based on the novel, 'Dinner With a Perfect Stranger' by David Gregory, 'THE PERFECT STRANGER' tells the story of Nikki, a troubled attorney who one day receives a mysterious dinner invitation from a man claiming to be Jesus of Nazareth. Throughout their evening of conversation, arguments and spirited debate, Nikki learns things she never knew about life, the universe, and most importantly, herself:
(Sequel to this film is here BTW)

"The Encounter" is about five strangers who find themselves stranded at a mysterious diner with a man who somehow has all of the answers to their problems.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
ExNihiloRed

ExNihiloRedDid you ever discuss the occurrence with the bible burier? I mean, it would raise a lot of questions for me if someone ran in to my home, found me disheveled and possibly injured, spotted a bible on the floor, and without speaking to me or asking what happened, took the bible (my property) and ran outside and buried it! What a reaction to an unwitnessed event. That person must have had some valuable insights.

This person is a 'seer' that (and this is just great!) denies he has gifts: but here was the action: told me he felt a fridged rush of air enveloping himself and followed it moving to the backdoor of the building (room I was in). Did not care about my welfare at all but his primary focus was on the Jehovah Witness Bible; as if this "bible book" embodied a monster/demon (this person didnt even know I posessed it); but somehow he knew what to focus on and where the accelerent evil lie. Gone in 60 seconds; came back later to inspect the brusing. I have no explaination for any of this other than the demon in the house hates Jehovah Witnesses BIBLES (or intent of conversionary tactics).

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Im not sure what to do with this, turn into Rumplestiltskin, sleep 20 years and eventually come up with an answer that dignifies the post.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Have you had other similar experiences and, if you don't mind, can you share?

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I find reality and truth FAR more interesting than fairy tales...

"truth is not always a pleasant thing" ~ General "Buck" Turgidson

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Murgatroid
reply to post by veteranhumanbeing

[quoteMurgatroid find reality and truth FAR more interesting than fairy tales...

"truth is not always a pleasant thing" ~ General "Buck" Turgidson

Well for the simple fact that the truth (the real Grimms tale) is far more interesting than fable and no one will/can admit it; only by using fairy stories as metaphors (because the human cant take the truth). I knew you were pulling my leg BTW (just had to flush you out). You can trust me.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
ExNihiloRed

ExNihiloRedHave you had other similar experiences and, if you don't mind, can you share?

Yes; many trials and experiences; its late and I have to adjourn for the evening. I hope this thread stays in this forum, RFT;my experiences are directly related to religious consequences (accidental bananapeel slip and falls). If moved to the 'paranormal' would not make any sense as the object 'God recognition" seems to be the causal 'evil intent'. Thankyou ExNihiloRed for your inquisitiveness and interest in this thread.

<<   2  3 >>

join