It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MORE Moving Mars rocks and image manipulation, My finds

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Ok it's kind of hard to explain without my own pic's, but the stiching in the full pic that OP has posted is slightly visible, so what looks like a crack in those stones are actually a bad stich.

The best i can do

Btw, i often need a prober photo editor to show what i mean, can anyone recommend one?
edit on 22-1-2014 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2014 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by shaneslaughta

Rocks dont grow legs. Rocks dont crack for no reason.

I think that's kind of his point mate.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

Read BETWEEN the lines.

I mean to say, it is not ET or Martians or any life form doing it.

The movement is simply wind. Mars has some big storms.

The cracks are simply water in the rocks freezing and splitting.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

GIMP is a great editor, much akin to Photoshop.

Its completely open source.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

shaneslaughta
reply to post by MysterX

Read BETWEEN the lines.

Nah, these pics were not taken too long apart. And there is no water in the air to settle onto objects at night and freeze, especially in a short amount of time. And wind would not blow the larger rocks and pebbles around. There are very interesting differences in the two scenes though, the OP has found some odd stuff here.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Aleister

shaneslaughta
reply to post by MysterX

Read BETWEEN the lines.

Nah, these pics were not taken too long apart. And there is no water in the air to settle onto objects at night and freeze, especially in a short amount of time. And wind would not blow the larger rocks and pebbles around. There are very interesting differences in the two scenes though, the OP has found some odd stuff here.

Ahh so i take it water cant be absorbed by porous material sitting on the ground?

Your right, wind wouldn't blow the larger rocks around, it would move the dirt from under and around them and cause them to destabilize and roll.

Also the same reason you can see other features of the flat rocks on the ground, then gone the next image.
edit on 1/22/2014 by shaneslaughta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
You also forgetting that mars has some ferocious storms there. Winds on mars can be much higher than they are on earth.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

shaneslaughta
You also forgetting that mars has some ferocious storms there. Winds on mars can be much higher than they are on earth.

Nonsense.
Martian dust devils may look like they are disasterous, but in fact due to thin atmosphere you'd feel like as a light breeze here on earth.
edit on 22-1-2014 by zilebeliveunknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

OK. Your so right....that's why the mars one project is making the habitats rated to withstand F5 tornadoes here on earth.
Cause mars is such a warm and hospitable place.

The surface pressure of Mars is about 1/150th that of the surface pressure of the Earth. This means that there are much fewer molecules in the atmosphere. This means that the atmosphere near the surface of Mars has much less inertia than that near the surface of the the Earth. Putting the atmosphere of the Earth in motion must be like putting molasses in motion compared to putting the atmosphere of Mars in motion. This means that the Martian surface winds can be accelerated to higher speeds than those on Earth, see the classes of terrestrial wind speeds. The general circulation pattern of winds is also very different from the terrestrial circulation pattern. These winds can be whipped to an extreme during the frequent Martian global dust storms. Because of Mars' lower gravity, the winds can more easily lift and carry sand particles. Sand particles from the surface driven by winds contribute to sand erosion of the surface. Features found by the Mars Pathfinder lander provided plenty of evidence for sand erosion by wind. But the lower atmospheric pressure of Mars makes it harder for the winds to impart momentum to sand particles lying on the ground. Thus the amount of sand grains lifted from the surface are accelerated to high speeds may be different from what would be expected on the Earth. This makes the erosion of Martian rock a little different than on Earth.

Mars

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Cool, winds on Mars lifting sand particles shaping the environment...
Again, atmosphere is thin, winds with higher speeds than on Earth could blow but it wont affect relatively heavier objects.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

And again ill say it. It will move the particles of sand from around the stones, destabilizing their base where they rest.

This can cause them to shift and roll. also mars gravity is less than earth, so that means it takes less effort to move objects there.

The first line of your reply is exactly what I'm telling you.

Are these rocks and sand not part of the martian environment?

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Excellent find s&f, This is the only way NASA can edit photos and have almost everyone say: "All I see are rocks"

They have gotten much better at censoring, but they are still rookies to me.. But the bottom line is that most people resist the notion that NASA has been deceiving them, for the reason that if they admit they have been fooled for so long, it means they have been playing the fool.
This doesn't mean that every photo they release actually have manipulation, but some definitely do! The most effective censoring is making everything look like rocks.
Just one catch like this is all it should take to convince people, but there are lots more already found in the past. There is some kind of history on MARS that they do not want anyone to know, because it would inspire people to ACT and become POWERFUL against what they are trying to do, if everything was revealed in full. People would be in anarchy against NASA and other unmentionable organizations.
This is the same exact MO that was in force during bluebook. it was to keep people off their (Air force),collective backs. Mainly congress from getting too nosy.
Can you imagine the media frenzy, not to mention congress, if all of these deceptions were exposed and verified? Heads would roll, not just figuratively either. (Whether or not if this is true, it IS what they fear). Proof of this is already known because of them encrypting all mission broadcasts, after it was found that people were seeing things they shouldn't, because of a smart and inventive electronics buff who was receiving their private, but unencrypted broadcasts.

I am just mentioning all of this because I feel it is quite relevant to seeing these images that are showing signs of manipulation. There sure has been a long history of this already.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by super70

Could it be possible the cracks occurred when the rover went over them (or partially went over them)? The rover is not exactly small nor is it light.

Secondly - The recent rock issue - Scientists noted that its composition is unlike anything they have ever seen. When everyone is discussing mars no one really bothers to include the fact that its environment is not like Earth's. Is it possible that a combination of Mars "weather" (winds, extreme high / low temperature from day to night, the suns affect on Mars etc) and the possibility of unknown elements be an explanation for some of the weirder pictures?

Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by super70

Well found and you are most certainly correct, there are those whose goal in life is to deny conspiracy some of whom are paid to do so and others simply because they believe there is no conspirace like blinkered cart horses (the latter I can stomach but not the former or there truly Evil masters), that out of the window and my obvious annoyance with such paid TROLLS I am endorsing and flagging this post, excellent, keep it up but remember the greatest find's will be in the older photos because there image manipulation abillity has improved along with the technology but the counter is that spotting and to some degree removing the offending alterations has also become more easily accomplashed.
Peace brother.
Part of the problem stems from the brookings report but most of it is the wish to control knowledge as if we knew our true history these stooges would suddenly find they no longer had any respect from the population and subsequently no power.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
double post.
edit on 22-1-2014 by smurfy because: ??

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by super70

The panoramas are unfortunate, I would consider them as presentations no doubt about that. There, the rocks can be in several places at one time, and an explanation is not always a given, and I wish that NASA would not do that. Just give the images and let those who want to, make their own panorama. These much smaller pictures or mosaics are a different kettle of fish though, if there is any lost information, it should be there as a faulty image, maybe it is, I haven't looked. There has to be the light and shadow differences too. I suppose then, unless there is a means to grab pictures from Mars yourself, you would need the same stuff as NASA uses and in the same way, no room for 'on the fly' programmes.
edit on 22-1-2014 by smurfy because: Text, disconnection, pissed off, dreadfully pissed off!

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

If your theory is true, we should be seeing these rocks and pebbles displacement all over the place which simply is not the case.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Xcathdra
reply to post by super70

Could it be possible the cracks occurred when the rover went over them (or partially went over them)? The rover is not exactly small nor is it light.

Secondly - The recent rock issue - Scientists noted that its composition is unlike anything they have ever seen. When everyone is discussing mars no one really bothers to include the fact that its environment is not like Earth's. Is it possible that a combination of Mars "weather" (winds, extreme high / low temperature from day to night, the suns affect on Mars etc) and the possibility of unknown elements be an explanation for some of the weirder pictures?

Just a thought.

Anything is possible, but if your hypothesis of extremes occurring in a daily period is true, then there should be much more visible evidence of that occurring, and not just seen in one spot, on one image over a period of time.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Only in certain spots. Places where they can roll down hill. Places with a solid rock base wont move as easily.
Places shielded from the wind.

There are too many factors to make that assessment.
Im trying to approach this with logic and reason.

Some times people want something to be so badly that they see what they want to see.
Other times people are misled, maybe on purpose.

I wish there was something there. I maybe more than anyone want there to be little rock tossing creatures on mars.

That would confirm a bigger existence apart from out little rock.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I am a professional graphic artist and notice tiny details in images that have been altered that most people may not notice
reply to post by super70

No your not!....and if you were, and I were your boss....then I would sack you!

You have manipulated the images in a very amateurish manner to fit with your agenda.....I see rocks and photo angle manipulation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join