It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live Radio Presents - Reality Remix LIVE SE3 EP4

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   

karot
If you don't want your job done by a robot, stop using automated services. Do not use an ATM, go into the bank and stand in line for a teller. Do not scan your own groceries at the check out, stand in line for a human to check you out. . Refuse to talk to automated services on the phone, keep pressing 0 until you can talk to a human. They are programing us to use automated services..fight the system!

That's pretty much how I live my life!

Bang on!

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Great show! Thanks everyone.

link   
Thanks for listening guys, see you next week!

link   
Great show tonight... Thank you!

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
First show I listened too. Very impressed. I will listen again without a doubt.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Thanks all for listening!

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Great Great Fun !!!

Was very cool that both callers were right on target ! Best segment of the show by far !!

FUN I tell ya !! Thanks for listening!

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Great show! Tempted to call in a couple of times, but the pace is fast. I wasn't to sure if the topic was the topic I wanted to talk about would still be there. I noticed that the Moon ship wasn't really covered.

Just sayin' (though I didn't really want to talk about the moon ship, LOL)
edit on 22-1-2014 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I think you guys probably could've gone on for another 2 hours just on that "wealth redistribution" subject.

Good show folks !

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Robots will never have creativity. People should seek jobs in cooking, healthcare, fashion, design, security , investigations, teaching.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Great show! Tempted to call in a couple of times, but the pace is fast. I wasn't to sure if the topic was the topic I wanted to talk about would still be there.

We put callers to air immediately, so if you hear something you want to weigh in on, hop on the phone and we'll get you in there!

I noticed that the Moon ship wasn't really covered.

Mel will probably run with it next week

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   

TDawgRex
Great show! Tempted to call in a couple of times, but the pace is fast. I wasn't to sure if the topic was the topic I wanted to talk about would still be there. I noticed that the Moon ship wasn't really covered.

Just sayin' (though I didn't really want to talk about the moon ship, LOL)
edit on 22-1-2014 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

Never hesitate to call in!

We love to have a variety of opinions and it doesn't matter if you are calling about a previous topic.....we will bring you in.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by karot

Do not scan your own groceries at the check out, stand in line for a human to check you out.

You know, that is a great point.

At the grocery in this podunk town that I live in, in the middle of nowhere, there are four "self check out" lanes, and the usual assortment of human cashiers. Pretty much 100% of the time, I use the self-check outs, as there is rarely a queue for them, and I can scan my crap and be out of the shop before people in line for the humans have even moved up one position.

But the next time I go to check out, I'll think about what you said, karot. Maybe I'm furthering the future I'm warning people about.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Where can I listen to a repeat of this?

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Repeats are available on the Reality Remix show page on Illustrial.net. They usually take a few days to pop up, so check in this weekend, and have a listen to some previous shows while you wait!

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Glad it was a great show! Sorry I couldn't be there.

I was out in the elements trying to be brave and make it back home in time for at least, half the show! But alas, Jack Frost is formidable enemy.

I don't know if I will cover the moon landing next week. If no other thread tickles my fancy, I may. But I hope no one would be too disappointed if I choose another topic next week. It was great to talk about the moon landing thread when it was current and in the news. But it has passed, and surprise surprise, it did not hold up well to scrutiny.

CdT

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

adjensen

Repeats are available on the Reality Remix show page on Illustrial.net. They usually take a few days to pop up, so check in this weekend, and have a listen to some previous shows while you wait!

Hey, still not up yet?
Any idea when It'll happen?

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

The episode has now been posted to the Rewind Player! Enjoy!

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Cheers, interesting listen.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join