It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The message of the Georgia Guidestones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

The message

1. MAINTAIN HUMANITY UNDER 500,000,000 IN PERPETUAL BALANCE WITH NATURE
2. GUIDE REPRODUCTION WISELY - IMPROVING FITNESS AND DIVERSITY
3. UNITE HUMANITY WITH A LIVING NEW LANGUAGE
4. RULE PASSION - FAITH - TRADITION - AND ALL THINGS WITH TEMPERED REASON
5. PROTECT PEOPLE AND NATIONS WITH FAIR LAWS AND JUST COURTS
6. LET ALL NATIONS RULE INTERNALLY RESOLVING EXTERNAL DISPUTES IN A WORLD COURT
7. AVOID PETTY LAWS AND USELESS OFFICIALS
8. BALANCE PERSONAL RIGHTS WITH SOCIAL DUTIES
9. PRIZE TRUTH - BEAUTY - LOVE- SEEKING HARMONY WITH THE INFINITE
10. BE NOT A CANCER ON THE EARTH - LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE - LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE

I have a problem with an item of concern that is obviously omitted from the message these stones leave behind… should the stones be taken seriously -one day.

None of these items of advice for a future civilization warns of the dangers of mining uranium. I believe the reason for background radiation as dense as it is today is due in large part to mining uranium. None of the nuclear bombs would be in existence to explode in the atmosphere, nor under the ocean, nor underground.

Uranium takes 4.5 billion years to decay. Anything daughtered during this process adds futility in fighting cancers, which haven’t become prevalent until after mining for uranium began.

Then again, there’s no mention on how to trade between peoples, like the concept of dollars and sense- I’m sure that may be reinstituted as well.

What’cha think?

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Would this not cover the mining of Uranium if living in perpetual balance with nature?

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

flammadraco
reply to post by loveguy

Would this not cover the mining of Uranium if living in perpetual balance with nature?

Yeah, it would if it specifically stated such and how. By specifying uranium being mined and it's ill-effects, and why it should be avoided.

How does one live in perpetual balance if there are elements that can and do go against nature?
Warnings from the past should echo into the future? So they will know what doesn't work for the good of all peoples, who will one day be a faded memory/ like why was Petra built?

Petra

The Petra site served also as refuge for Christian converts escaping Roman & Jewish prosecution in Palestine in the first 2 centuries AD.

edit on (1/22/1414 by loveguy because: dang linky

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

I think the GG leave so much space for Eugenics to step in.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

My most serious concern is #1. Obviously there must be a severe culling of humans to reach that goal. I think the people who put this up are just quivering at the thought of mass genocide.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Bassago
reply to post by loveguy

My most serious concern is #1. Obviously there must be a severe culling of humans to reach that goal. I think the people who put this up are just quivering at the thought of mass genocide.

I'm sure Mother Nature will step in when there's to many of us on the planet.

I'm sure I've read somewhere that we need more than one earth a year to sustain the current growth and the need for natural resources, which is impossible to continue. Unfortunately humanity is a cancer on this earth in the bigger scheme of things.

I don't agree that we should be "culled" but it's going to happen one day, with something as simple as a virus perhaps.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

The tenants of those stones are related to in the UN Agenda 21 or Sustainable Development as Clinton called them . The somewhat mystical story given as to who authored them is at best misleading . There are Eugenics Quotes made by some very notable Bilderberg members about massive population reduction . David Rockefeller made a video that was on Youtube making the statement that we needed an 80% population reduction . And he was less aggressive than some .
I am sure that the Big Money Globalist are not talking about a reduction over time .
In conclusion IMO the Guide Stones were built as a declaration of the beloved plan which he could not express openly for fear of alarming the Goy , built by the richest and elder Bilderberg in America and we know who that would be . Also I see a connection to Stonehenge where the Global Elite have been located for some time .

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Common sense. It goes without saying. I'm certain the one's who made the stone (RC) assume we would be smart enough to factor things that are a given.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The GG have always interested me-four dead languages and eight world languages, sort of a modern Rosetta stone effect. Can we assume that the parties behind the stones assume that the languages on the stones will be the major ones in the world after the culling takes place? The dead languages on the stones are:

Babylonian
Sanskrit
Greek
Egyptian

(These are obviously for the scholars, and an attempt to link the "wisdom" of the GG to the classic empires of antiquity, whose stone monuments and artifacts will still be around after the culling, as opposed to our steel buildings.

The other languages are:

English
Spanish
Swahili
Hindi
Hebrew
Arabic
Chinese
Russian

These are interesting choices; they are not the top 8 languages spoken in the world. Maybe they were in 1979, when the stones were erected, but that in itself shows a lack of futurism and foresight and the part of the builders. Hindi, for example, is spoken by less than 10% of people in India. Hebrew is not even in the top 50

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Snsoc

There has been thought along the lines of the types of people who would serve best in servitude . The Chinese , the people of India and like people who have learned to live under oppression and serfdom . Would you like to try to buckle the knees of proud people ? It would be cheaper to keep the meek people . Could that be the reason for their choices ?

top topics

join