It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sochi Olympics and Alien Disclosure

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Annunak1

Now I have to do research. Darn. A lot of us, male & female, were in the gulf 1989/90. Now I've had a request to go to Saudi Arabia but no explanation why. 4 of my friends from the short time in the Gulf have just left, all at different times between December 2013 to now so far. Over half of us died from Cancers mainly Pancreatic, or Throat we suspect from the many gasses.
I was 1 of the Pancreatic one's but somehow made it though. So far. Knock on wood. + I'll be 50 this summer. I hope. Knock on wood again. I have 4 Grand-Children now & am back in Canada, born & raised. Not Nursing in the USA where we, for the most part, got deceived into spending 4 months in the Gulf. I say 4 months as it was the last 4 months of it. Basically.
Why the H e double l, would I go to Saudi Arabia when out group in the Gulf were just a rescue/keep them alive/get them out group yet no reason given to go to Saudi?
Not a chance I'll ever unwittingly or willingly ever get sucked to any of that bull sh!+ again. Ever.
But I DO want to know what is being planned.
I'll find out but not by going......... Just gonna stay parked. I hope......knock on wood...

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by StormyStars

I was in the army too but only for 2 months. Let's just say i have a problem with authority and if i didn't leave i'd probably shoot my luitenant. I hope you don't have cancer. It can be a slow killer. War only brings more war.
I want to know 2. We don't have all the facts yet for the puzzle.
Yeah it's better to sit this one out with your grandchildren then go to Socchi and see it life but might pay with your life. I'll see you at the I Told You So threads when Socchi is over

edit on 22-1-2014 by Annunak1 because: forgot some

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The undertone of yearning for death and destruction by so many saddens me greatly.

Anyone hear of manifestation?

And I'm sure as hell it wouldn't be so welcome if it were YOUR family being shot, stabbed or blown to smithereens.

There is enough devastation in our past. Why don't be get giddy about the possibility of a peaceful and prosperous future?

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

Someone please correct me if I'm incorrect in this, but, um, didn't we go through all of this the LAST TIME?

London was going to BE the place for ... Alien Disclosure, a big Nuclear bomb detonation False Flag, a gigantic terrorist attack, the Christian Rapture, Dogs and Cats living together ... world mayhem ... whatever.

... and?

We had the Olympics and nothing beyond what's typically expected at the Olympics occurred at the Olympics.

Yep and if people think back far enough it started back before the 2008 Beijing Olympics:

aliencases.conforums.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Text Purplereply to post by Annunak1

Love your attitude lol! Yeah, 4 months was too long for a Mom to be away from her children, 1 of whom is still upset at age 28 as it is illogical to her how our medical group not only got tricked into going but also that long & HAVING to participate or be killed.
I did die. For almost 6 minutes. I'd begun to get sick in early July 2007. Doctors couldn't seem to detect what was wrong. I don't feel pain much knock on wood lol!
The symptoms, being a female, were thought to be an ectopic pregnancy till despite me saying so many times that it was an impossibility as practically 4 years to the day of landing in the Gulf, through exploratory surgery, found I had Uterine, & holding ligaments, Cancer. So no baby house. I was 28. 1994.
It was the same, took a year to diagnose AFTER I already died, & was sent to a Hospital where most all cases sent there, only return in a morgue vehicle.
When I was released, it was 1 of the happiest days of my life, declared free of ANY disease, ( And trust when I say I was indeed checked for EVERY possible disease ), I was still weak & had to follow a VERY specific diet.
The Doctors who sent me there? ACTUALLY stated their surprise of me being alive.
But I may not have survived if ......lets say a friend who was also a Peer had not given me a 5 year Marijuana prescription. But that's a whole different topic.
So my daughter said if I go to Saudi, not only will she never speak to me again, but she wouldn't let me see my youngest Grandson or youngest Grand-Daughter as my parents, ( Only child here ) of whom my daughters stayed with while I was away, have both fairly recently as in less than a year, passed away within 4 months of each other & we are ALL still reeling & flailing from the loss.

So curious as I am, I'll not ever go to a war or potential war again unless for my own Country and only if REALLY needed....I can't foresee being REALLY needed tho lol! Knock on wood! Ha!

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Now we will do this in a format which is very familiar to western drivers ... like a driver's license!

What will Russian athletes and sport organization do for the Olympics of 2018 :

A Athletes will participate with a neutral flag
B Athletes won't participate at all
C The current "International" Olympic games organizations will be replaced by others, not run by western people.

What will happen to the 2018 FIFA world cup ?

A Usual cakewalk for EU national football teams
B It will go weird for EU national football teams (as if they aren't already weird enough)
C EU and Canada football teams will be allowed to participate with a "WHITE FLAG"

How is it going with the "Saudi arabian spring" (So much praised by the Washington Post and Mr BOZOS himself)

A Democracy
B Human rights
C The ""international community"" sucks its thumbs, as they totally depend on Saudi oil

Be prepared for your driver's license exam ...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join