It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Tennessee files historic legislation; Takes aim at state’s NSA facility

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Then why emass this... fence around us with fema and all the other dynamics they are using as tools of war against us. if they dont see us as a threat.. The only other reason would be depopulation..
I wonder.. just a spark in the back of my mind thinking about this but i wonder if the people working on project looking glass are directly tied in with the people gearing up this war machine. Just speculation.. but i wonder if they saw something that scared them enough too see us as a serious threat... I know that ones out there. But thats just how i think.. random and irratic.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Evergreens
fence around us with fema and all the other dynamics they are using as tools of war against us. if they dont see us as a threat..

You lost me on this.. What does FEMA have to do with anything?

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

MessageforAll
I'm not sure how this helps the people? I assume this is more a symbolic protest?
I mean; a state can't overrule a bill that's been signed by the president, can it?

I'm not even sure how is the legal? Tennessee is part of the US so it has to abide by the rules of the US?

Anywho the symbolic message is clear its a direct attack towards the Obama administration.

This helps the people by greatly limiting the power that the NSA has inside the state. By passing this law; no STATE court can convict someone based on evidence sourced from NSA computer terminals.

What this means - is that unless a case travels all the way to Federal court, the NSA can have no effect on the citizens of the state. Similarly, by barring utilities and other cooperation with the agency, the state will likely make it so difficult for the NSA to continue their program in that state - that in order to maintain it; they would have to 'fabricate' an astronomical amount of resources (money).

If many of the states across our fine land decide to follow suit - eventually it will be so limited in its capacity that it will be forced to either reform, disband, or basically bankrupt the federal government trying to stay alive. If it comes to the latter, I'm sure that by that point every state that has barred cooperation will have also been cut off from federal funding - but similarly, the feds will have been cut off from the taxes generated in those states.

This is Legal, because it is the right of any state to create laws that enforce humanities innate rights, regardless of whether or not the federal government has an opposing stance - the issue becomes, when the feds decide to show up on your front door and haul you off; they still can - But, officials within the state will not be openly helping them do this anymore - And the agency's knowledge of where your 'front door' is, is now much more limited.

I see this having absolutely no connection to the Obama administration itself - but moreso the policies they have put in place, and the restrictions they have removed from an agency that has too much power already.

The name and the avatar say it all - but let's play a game and reference some 'historical' fiction - I'm calling the guy at the top of the NSA food chain Emperor Palpatine, and Barrack a naive Anakin. "THE FIRST! GALACTIC! EMPIRE!" - "And Democracy dies with thunderous applause."

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
The abuse of power from our puppet government and those that control them need to stop. The Constitution is being shredded. We need to take back what our forefathers mapped for us. Check out my signature...

edit on 24-1-2014 by Kllyblvn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by RickyD

A vicious vicious vicious cycle of #..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join