It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it Infidelity?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

I'm sorry at what's happening to you, Hillbilly, I know how hurtful those lies can be.
I would suggest not to make any hasty decisions right now, not after you have been together for so many years and after you have raised that little girl. Maybe break up temporarily, so you can blow off your anger and you can get a clear head...only then you can start making decisions that could change your life forever.

Unfortunately in most cases a cheater will always be a cheater, but that's not always the truth........I couldn't be with somebody who has cheated on me, but we are all different, maybe you could rebuild your relationship anyway, many couples have happy marriages after an infidelity.

And, whatever happens, don't let this affect the way you see women.....not all men are pigs and not all women are sluts........there are more good men and good women out there than bad ones.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Yeah you already know whats going on OP. I would prepare myself for it. Fact is its not about who's happy anymore. People have translated happiness to genitalia. Its a psychopathic world out there. It's over.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Hillbilly123069

Recently, she hides her FB activities, omits my seeing her wall posts and hides our relationship status from her coworkers. I would add we just had our 7th anniversary and she hid that from her timeline. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think you already have your answer. You say she says you don't trust her....can she blame you? Seriously?

I hear what you're saying with the kid involved. I knew someone in the same boat. Eventually, she made the break, and was happy, and the dad realized the kid always saw her as momma, so pretty much gave her visitation privileges himself, for the kids' own well being. Granted, you may not feel she will do the same, but staying in a miserable untrusting relationship isn't doing much better for either of you either.

edit on 21-4-2014 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
If you have a problem with it. Talk to her about how it makes you feel/think.

I would be iffy if my bf done that. Sorry to hear.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Not sure how this one turned out, any update from OP?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join