It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing: Kevin O'Leary on global inequality: "It's fantastic!"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by webedoomed

Ah, you see them as controlling the direction of disdain, but what if they are actually creating it?

If they're not planning to floor it, what other possibilities might there be for the control and/or creation of this thing?

Is it disdain of just wealth, or is it of governments, and of religions, as well?

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Bleeeeep

You are indeed very right.

I've always told myself that I would never want to have as much money as the rich people have. Most of them just go nuts anyways and are completely overwhelmed by their ego.

Probably 90% of them are empty in the heart and cannot appreciate the true beauty of life.

Deep down in my soul I hope that the kind of people like O'Realy will be living a hardful and homeless life in another lifetime. I believe in Karma and think that it is the most powerful justice we have in this universe. The justice of God.

edit on 22-1-2014 by St0rD because: typo

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Gozer
reply to post by St0rD

Don't fear the wealthy, per se. Fear the person who is so wealthy, that wealth has become a bore to them, and the only way they can get fullfilment from life is to amass political power for themselves and lord that power over the rest of us. It's the final thing that gets them off. Don't blame the rich for bribing politicians, blame the politicians, our public SERVANTS, for accepting those bribes and payoffs, thinking they're kings who need not answer to anyone for their malfeasance.

The whole economic system has become a giant Ponzi scheme. To some people money do grow on trees and are created out of thin air.

edit on 22-1-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

I've made a quick research about profits and costs in america:

On earth there is about 2.5 billions humans who have less than 2$ to live. I calculated that we need around 10$ a day to EAT only, so it's about 25 billions $/day to feed them all. I do not include the techniques and facilities that have could teach them to become autosufisant thereby decreasing the overall global cost for their survival.

The U.S. military budget is 771.1 billions $ for year 2014, 166billions $ for China and 90 billions $ for Russia. It's 2.8 billions/day(USD) spent ONLY for military stuff and unfortunately we all know that they probably spend more than what their budget says. The Federal Reserve sent a record $88.4 billion in profits to the U.S. Treasury in 2012.As a group, the Big 5 Canadian banks -- Royal Bank (TSX:RY), TD Bank (TSX:TD), Scotiabank, Bank of Montreal (TSX:BMO) and CIBC (TSX:CM) -- earned $29.25 billion in their 2013 financial year

Canada 2012, about 15 100 prisonners was in Jail, every day the prisoners costs the government 322$ (CAD) to be fed,have warm water everyday and have somewhere to live. It's 4.9 millions $/year for criminals. USA 2011, The average cost of incarcerating an American prisoner varies from state to state. Some states, like Indiana have managed to keep prices low at around $14,000 per inmate. While states like New York pay around $60,000 to keep its citizens behind bars.

I could have done more research about profits made by big corporations but I'm sure that you guys will understand what I mean, it's so unfair that some people can swim in a pool of 1000$ bills and on the other hand some people can't even eat/drink fresh food/water once a day.We are already too many in the middle class and that is why the elite don't want the poor getting richer, they don't want competition.If we join all the annual profits made ​​by corporations we could easily eliminate hunger in the world.

They want to populate Mars but they can't even populate correctly the Earth..

Thx for reading, Kera.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Distribution of wealth...?? in case he hasn't noticed, wealth has already been distributed, from 3.5 billion people right into the pockets of 85 people....it's time to take it back.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Will it be more fantastic when only 1 person has this amount of wealth? Just think if you pull yourselves up by your boot straps you could be that 1. You lazy moochers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join