It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio gun safety instructor accidentally shoots student

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

That guy who should himself in front of a bunch of kids tried to sue over that video because it 'hurt his employment prospects

The video was the icing on the cake, blasting his foot in class is what hurt his rep as an instructor. Guess he doesn't get that fact.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

You're talking about Officer Dan De Kraai, who was shot by the son of the current Sheriff (Mike Strong), Officer Jason Strong.

Story of Shooting

That SOB shot a man in the back, had the audacity to sit next to the widow and daughter at the funeral and got a free pass from IA.

Strong is a #ing murderer and walked because of who his daddy is and the #-bag local Prosecuting Attorney; Dwight Scroggins. And if you don't believe me, then go accidentally shoot ANYONE, let alone a cop, and see the repercussions you suffer.

If you can tell this incident I take personally and have never believed it was as simple as a "Training Accident".

*Now back to your regularly scheduled thread*

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Lipton

I appreciate your input. It's just a story and nothing personal to me either way, so I wouldn't have known to look or thought more of it. Given your passionate position, I suppose I'll look a bit more at this.

Thanks for the added info.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Sorry of the thread drift. I'd known him since he was a security guard at the mall I worked at. I was pretty surprised when he was shot. I was attending class for my degree in Law Enforcement, the same class he no doubt took a few years earlier. It quickly turned from a topic of discussion to a stonewall within the week due to external pressures.

You see Dan was also an instructor at the local police academy that is sponsored by the University. It was an incident that didn't exactly reflect well on a lot of parties. There just was a lot of things about the incident that don't really fit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join