It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists Report Teleportation of Physical Objects From One Location To Another

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I knew the day would come when we could say, "Beam me aboard, Scottie", and it would happen.

It seems some scientists have already made numerous teleportation breakthroughs involving the quantum theory.
Given that we are all made up of atoms leads to the belief of the possibility that one day we will be able to teleport full physical objects, but studies at the highest levels of government suggest that it’s already been done.

In this article, the experiments showed that:

Different research groups designed different experimental methods, used gifted psychics, different sealed containers and test specimens that were to be teleported.

Time required for teleportation of the test specimens through various barriers was anywhere from a fraction of a second to several minutes, it didn’t matter which test specimen was used.

The high-speed photography/videotaping recorded test specimens melding or blending with the walls of sealed containers, and then simply disappear from inside the container only to reappear at another location.

The Radio Micro-transmitter used as a test specimen changed in frequency dramatically during teleportation, researchers concluded that this indicated that the specimen was “nonexistent,” or in another altered physical state during teleportation.

The frequency of the transmission were stable before and after teleportation.

The experimental results were all repeatable.

The conditions for fraud and sleight of hand were totally eliminated, and multiple outside witnesses (technical and military-intelligence experts) were present at all times

Today, numerous teleportation breakthroughs have been made. One example is the work of Professor Rainer Blatt, at the University of Innsbruck. They were successfully able to perform teleportation on atoms for the first time, their work was published in the journal Nature.(1) They were able to transfer key properties of one particle to another without using any physical link. In this case, teleportation occurred in the form of transferring quantum states between two atoms, these include the atom’s energy, motion, magnetic field and other physical properties. This is possible due to the strange behavior that exists at the atomic scale, known as entanglement. It’s what Einstein referred to as a “spooky action.” -

I can't wait for the day when we can just teleport to our destination, instead of driving for hours! Sure would be a time-saver!

Read more here:
www.collective-evolution.com...

edit on 1/22/2014 by sled735 because: add pic

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
An advanced culture might be able to teleport DNA but I doubt if even a culture with super computers could teleport a full human. You might be able to transfer consciousness simpler though. Taking over a body temporarily may be possible. S&F

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Well, the big question is: Can you teleport LIVING things, like humans and animals?.

If they are right, inanimate things should be posible, but living things is a much bigger concern, as you take them apart would kill them.

Interesting, but still far from.
edit on 22-1-2014 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

Hey, if it was science fiction 3 decades ago, it will be reality any day now!

I have faith in Mr. Spock to give us the secret!

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Maybe this explains why I lose things only to find them where I know I didn't leave them!
. I've known energy fields have existed since I was a kid - used to see them (before the mind better developed - replacing whatever that was with reasoning and abstract thought). This is good stuff. I'm glad they have honed the ability. How will it be used though? Regulations on this would be interesting.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
One interesting thing though is, if they proof life after death is real in the form of Consciousness, they might be able to teleport your Consciousness back to a real new body

But that is slightly of what my knowledge of quantum physics can comprehend.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

Teleporting people would probably only be done through people power - when they figure out how to do it with the mind (astral travel). I feel sorry for all the animals they would stick in those machines to figure it out though. Maybe this is why they are looking for time travelers - know its done one day and want to ask how. People would need to be a lot more evolved morally to allow this to happen though - as a collective unit. So many new discoveries in 2014. Amazing.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I think it would be hard to transfer elements. Sending configurations and energy signatures would be possible, but a container with adequate elements in it would be needed. Arranging structure is possible but I don't think they could actually send the elements. It would be more like creating a lazar printer to transfer everything and arrange it so it would be the same. Maybe this could be done without a second chamber if the elements could be derived from the environment, creating a sort of tornado to pull the needed stuff in.

I can only dream of possibilities. It would be easier to send something inanimate than life itself. The human body is so complex that structuring it to work properly would require a computer with a huge processing ability, being billions times as big as we have today. Maybe some beings can accomplish this, maybe it could be tied to altering DNA in a fetus to make a superior being. Maybe that is what a Messiah is or even a super genius. Could this be how life got to this planet, it may be possible but probable is a different story. It would mean a civilization somewhere else would have been without wars or plagues for millennium to develop this technology. If this could be accomplished, so could reassembling through time occur if you knew the exact area in space to transport to. Communication through time would be more reasonable though, steering things on the planet from the future or past. Past would be better though, maybe a civilization of beings from the past will be teleporting to the future and is preparing the world for themselves.

Imagination is a great thing, I should write themes for sci-fi.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   

sled735
I have faith in Mr. Spock to give us the secret!

He's got a great source on Earth secrets...

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Mianeye
One interesting thing though is, if they proof life after death is real in the form of Consciousness, they might be able to teleport your Consciousness back to a real new body

But that is slightly of what my knowledge of quantum physics can comprehend.

Hopefully they get no access to our spirit/light body, because they are not allowed to enslave people. This isn't the real reality, this is but a dvd similulated learning module, universe, and no one wants to be stuck here or reincarnte in hellzones over and over again.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I know I'll probably get flak, since it is a cool subject...

But teleportation by psychics? Do they read palms after their teleportation of physical objects?

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

True and i agree, but i don't think they would use it on ordinary people on the street like us, but high profile people like Presidents, dictators, scientist, buisinessmen and so on.

They could bring Hitler back, just to study him.

There are people out there that would love to live forever, but that is said with out knowing what the life after death is like, it could be much better than life here, IF it exist.

I know, it's way out there

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

An atom is a mathematical construct, not a physical object.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Did anyone read the article!!???

It says gifted children in China teleported small objects back in 1981....

news.bbc.co.uk...

^2004 teleportation of atoms...not sure if we have progressed since....

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I thoroughly believe this technology has been secretly in use for decades....
I believe they are using it to sneak in and out of my house undetected in a conspiracy to steal one member of each pair of matching socks before I take them out of the clothes dryer!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Chamberf=6
reply to post by sled735

I know I'll probably get flak, since it is a cool subject...

But teleportation by psychics? Do they read palms after their teleportation of physical objects?

It seems that, for you, the word psychic comes with a little baggage.

They are simply re-discovering manaḥ-javah - a yoga siddhi.

We don't really need all this technology to do it, technology is a crutch. But if it helps the our crippled modern minds come to grips with it, then I guess it's ok.

edit on 22-1-2014 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

Where in the article (sp0eaking of events years ago)did it say that? I did not see that.

Some baggage of your brought to it as well?

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Are we sure that we aren´t talking about teleportation of quantum states?

Are there any links to how these experiments were actually done, technically?

edit, nm links are below the article.
edit on 22-1-2014 by ProdigalSonofa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
not gonna happen. we are more than atoms. if they do do it then all it really is is killing someone and making a lifeless copy.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Chamberf=6
reply to post by BlueMule

Where in the article (sp0eaking of events years ago) did it say that? I did not see that.

It doesn't have to. I don't need the article to hold my hand, because I'm not the one being held back by baggage i.e. prejudice, bigotry, bias, etc. You are.

edit on 22-1-2014 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join