It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immortal Technique : Al-Aqsa and the Knight's Templar

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: VeritasAequitas

First, it was the Muslims who named the mosque Al-Aqsa - and that name has nothing to do with the knights templar. It is one of three holy sites for the Muslims, and it is literally the furthest in terms of geographical location from the other two. Very simple.

Yes the first knights, I believe there were 9 of them, did some measure of excavating and at one point history indicates that something might have been found, simply due to everyone's behavior at that time and surrounding the comings and goings of the knights.

But... whether or not they actually found something is anyone's guess... no one knows whether they did or did not find anything buried there... but based on everyone's behavior at that time it makes for fun and interesting conspiracy theories and speculations.

That is all this man is doing, joining the theorists.
edit on 17-5-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: EsotericGod

"It is the glory of God to conceal a thing (spiritual Knowledge): but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverb 25:2

Strange.

The bible directly states that God is a practicing Occultist.

Occult; From the Latin word occultus 'clandestine, hidden, secret'.

Whereas Mankind is searching for the concealed by attempting to bring about an apocalypse.

Apocalypse; Opposite of Occultus, 'that which is revealed'.

Then it can be interpreted as the being commonly known as 'God' (in its various guises and names) kept Mankind in ignorance, worked to keep something hidden.

And Mankind, is working to reveal that which is hidden by God, to reveal the occulted and have apocalypse (to reveal that which is hidden from us).

Essentially, apocalypse is then not a destruction of Mankind or Earth...but rather an enlightenment and learning truths long hidden from us.

Brought down to its conclusion..working against Gods occultism.

Could a part of that occulted truth have been secreted in the secret chambers or vaults beneath the temple?

Was there an Apocalypse (reveal of truth) or just a small piece of that apocalypse during the crusades?
edit on 17-5-2014 by MysterX because: added text

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Not so strange.

there is a path to knowledge, and without walking that path you do not have the best understanding of the knowledge - nor understand the responsibility and use of such.

It's only hidden from those unwilling to walk the path - until which time they do.

It's kind of like learning math. You cannot start a kindergartener out with calculus... you must start with learning first the meaning of the number symbols, then you begin to learn all the things you can do with them. You cannot skip one step in it, or you mess up the proper knowledge of the later steps.

I believe with God it is the same.

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For everyone who asks will receive. The one who searches will find, and for the one who knocks, the door will be opened. Matthew 7:7-8

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

I see that, and get it...but often times, the path or gradual route to learning is endless or almost non-existent.

It is not a linear path, but rather constantly meandering and changing.

e.g. We can work on learning or gaining knowledge in a certain area of research for a very long time, and not comprehend or learn...or we can make accidental discoveries, a short circuit of the path you mention and the knowledge is revealed without the journey of tempered understanding and appreciation.

Wouldn't it have been simpler, beneficial and frankly more honest to simply explain and teach us to appreciate the occulted, to respect it and have the knowledge open, bypass the imperfect path?

I understand what the path is for, but surely a creator deity could have trained humanity to know the pitfalls of that knowledge. We are dabbling with knowledge right now that goes to the core of who we are, what we are, the very essence of physical life itself - DNA and genetics.

What could go wrong with this research by inching our way blindly down the path?

We are dabbling with the very structure of physical matter too..the atomic, sub-atomic and quantum nature of everything...stumbling around with the very essence of...everything..again, what could go wrong with grasping at that?

The path to that which is occulted could lead us to our demise, whereas original apocalypse would have given us the knowledge of how to proceed with sure footed steps.

My opinion - it was wrong to hide or occult advanced knowledge from mankind, it would have been far safer to simply have taught us the dangers and given us a healthy respect for it from the start.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   

God teaches us all knowledge. Our problem is in the fact we refuse to listen and say... "I know better" and "The path takes too long"

So long as you profess to know better how to manage knowledge and creation, He will let you try. It's your own freewill after all. BUT - if you ever decide to ask HIM again, HE will teach you in the way you best understand.

Your a good person, I have no doubt you will figure it all out someday.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Freemasons don't know anything and they admit it. They don't know for sure where they came from and they're not sure what the rituals even mean. Of course this all depends on what lodge you belong to and what books they give you. There are many version of "Morals & Dogma" written by different authors ascribing different meanings to the rituals. Most of them do have to do with the building of Solomon's temple, the murder of the master mason, Hiram Abiff and various biblical stories. (so much for satanic freemasons, eh?)

The subject of Templar Knights never came up. In fact, they never spoke about anything other than who we were going to donate charities to. We weren't allowed to discuss politics or religion and they ran you through the 30 degrees beyond the Blue Lodge in a weekend. I can't express how disappointed I was! No real esoteric knowledge imparted. Empty rituals, painfully obvious metaphors and ideas I had already discovered on my own before...

I abso-lutely LOVE Immortal Technique. One of the best technical rappers on the scene dropping mad political knowledge. Where I part company with him and Lost Children of Babylon, Jedi Mind Tricks, Scienz of Life, Ill Bill and those cats is their lack of real occult knowledge. They get a lot of things right in this regard, yet get so much more wrong. A lot of what they be rappin' bout comes from the Nuwauabian Temple of Moors or whatever they call themselves these days, Malachi York and the 5%'ers. These groups are utterly misguided.

Nuwaubian Nation

These are the same people that think Jay-Z and other pop rappers are "Illuminatus" pulling strings from behind the scenes. As if the record companies financing these artists don't have more power/influence (AKA money, coz they are the ones paying Jay-Z).

The serpent, the all-seeing eye, etc are NOT "satanic" symbols. Sigh, I don't know how many times I've had to defend these ideas. It seems like research these days means watching a few youtube "documentaries" showing how often butterflies and triangles appear in ads and music videos.

It almost seems like the anti-illumanti folks are actually pro-illuminati, albeit they are doing this out of ignorance, which is exactly what an anti-illuminati group would want. Illuminati means enlightened. Your third eye is open - you see the reality as it is...

The underground rapper in me won't let me not plug myself. If you like Immortal Technique, you might kinda think this stuff is sorta okay.

grouchotrout - guerilla voodoo old a$$ rap song video i made

Oh yeah, I think whatever the Templars found had to do with knowledge that could've destroyed the influence of the church at that time. We may have already found this info without knowing that it was what they discovered. (Dead Sea Scrolls, Gnostic/non-canonical texts)
edit on 17-5-2014 by ultimafule because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
We know for sure that Lodges exist prior to the earliest known records and with the Regius Poem we have an idea that dates Freemasonry back to the 10th century in York, England.

a reply to: OpinionatedB
In regards to the "9 knights", the most common story of the Templars comes to us from the writings of William, Archbishop of Tyre. Another tale comes from Michael the Syrian, Patriarch of Antioch. There is a third account given by Walter Map, the Archdeacon of Oxford, but his accounts are disregarded by most historians as he preferred historical fiction to fact.

William tells us that for the first 9-years of the Templar existence they could not raise no more than 9 knights.Michael on the other hand tells us that Hugh De Payen founded this Order with 30 Knights with him. Michael writes:

Now this man, whose name was Hough de Payen, accepted this advice; the thirty knights who accompanied him joined him. The king gave them the house of Solomon for their residence, and some villages for their maintenance. The Patriarch also gave them some villages of the Church.

Stephen Dafoe in the January 2009 edition of the Knights Templar magazine stated that although Michael's accounts receive less attention from the historical community, this story seems much more plausible than the account given by William. Due to the lack of existing records we may never know the exact number of founding Templars.

Why the inconsistencies and vague establishment? Well, neither of these men were alive when the Templars started, and one can also look at the bias of William as it is said that he held no love for the Templar Order.

William was born in Jerusalem around 1130. After completing his education in Europe, he returned to the Middle East where he wrote many books, one particularly is 23-volume history of the Middle East since the time of the conquest of Jerusalem by Umar. Although he never finished it by the time of his death (c. late 1180's). This book centered around the First Crusade and all the political events that took place in the Kingdom. He himself was a contender for Patriarch of Jerusalem and had a natural hatred for the hindrance of ecclesiastical authority and thus held no positive opinion of the Templars, and their independence. The reason given to historians siding with William in his account is he said to have been very thorough in collecting information and sifting through sources, as well as interviewing first hand witnesses.

MIchael is believed to have been born around 1126 in the town of Miletene, today known as Malatya (located in SE Turkey). Early on he entered into the service of a local Jacobite monastary and eventually became an archimandrite (an overseer of the monastery, second only to the Bishop). Because of his devotion and zeal, he was eventually elected as Patriarch. He is known for composing the largest chronicle of the medieval times, which was written in Syriac. Michael's work is placed behind Williams as it is said he didn't have very accurate information outside of his own personal experiences.

The question is: will we ever really find out?

a reply to: ultimafule
Freemasons don't know anything? What's with the painfully broad attack against Freemasonry?

They don't know for sure where they came from and they're not sure what the rituals even mean.

Well, we have a strong understanding of our history, but the far distant, the origins, of Freemasonry is lost to the fog of history. Who says we don't know what our rituals mean?

Of course this all depends on what lodge you belong to and what books they give you.

Not really.

There are many version of "Morals & Dogma" written by different authors ascribing different meanings to the rituals.

Actually Morals & Dogma was written by Pike, but an abridged version has been released by the Supreme Council with the help of Arturo de Hoyos, Grand Historian and Archivist.

No real esoteric knowledge imparted.

Then you need to look at the rituals instead of expecting them to just toss your expectations at you.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

I never meant to attack Freemasonry as an institution. As I said, it depends on what lodge you're attending and who's running. You clearly had a different experience than me. When I asked about the higher degrees, I was immediately told to write a check and a date was set. On the date, I was run through all 30 degrees in a weekend. It was less a ritual that I participated in and more of a play in which I was a passive spectator.

That being said, most of the folks were good, decent people and I believe Freemasonry does good work in general. I was already a solo practicing magician and student of various occult traditions for many years before I joined so I guess I did have expectations going in, but who doesn't? Why even join if you have none?

Also I have three different books by three different authors with the title "Morals & Dogma" sitting on my bookshelf, each containing (most being only slight) variations in interpretation and origin of the history and rituals. Never mind several other books written by masons with some very "non-canonical" ideas. These books were written by masons who clearly have studied occult traditions outside of Freemasonry.

Hope that clears up any misunderstandings.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Well, I did find my Lodge lacking in some areas so I decided to be the change I wanted to see. I ended up serving as Master and I'm the first Past Master to repeat in my Lodge in 98-years (5-year separation between the two times). Last night, we had a 2nd degree which was followed by some rounds of Scotch and a discussion on the symbolism of the Fellow Crafts -- quite a great night. I've also had the pleasure of attending Lodges all over the world...lol...this last February when I was traveling to DC I was stopped in Minnesota and attended Lodge where I saw my friend Nick give a great presentation on some of the 3rd degree.

My Lodge told me to wait a few years before I thought about joining another group. I waited 2-years and after I had received the Master's Certificate of Proficiency (my state requires Master Masons to have a certificate before they can preside over a Lodge). I went through the York Rite and waited another 3-years before I joined the Scottish Rite. When I went through the Scottish Rite our class went through more exemplified degrees than any other class my Valley has had. My Valley also has study nights where we've either done research into the degrees or we exemplify some of the degrees that are not commonly demonstrated to a class.

I personally hate bodies who are just concerned with having numbers. I prefer quality over quantity.

I was already a solo practicing magician and student of various occult traditions for many years before I joined so I guess I did have expectations going in, but who doesn't? Why even join if you have none?

Have you read the works of Tim Hogan or Cilff Porter?

I joined with an open mind, not knowing exactly what was going to happen.
edit on 18-5-2014 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-5-2014 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ultimafule
Also I have three different books by three different authors with the title "Morals & Dogma" sitting on my bookshelf,

Is there any chance you can take a picture of these books and post them here? I was under the impression that Albert Pike wrote Morals and Dogma, and since it's a book, another author cannot title his book the same. So I need to learn some things I didn't know.

Thanks in advance.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I was under the impression that Albert Pike wrote Morals and Dogma, and since it's a book, another author cannot title his book the same. So I need to learn some things I didn't know.

I know there is a version called Morals and Dogma for the 21st Century which was revised slightly by Kevin Main, Brian Chaput, James Miller, William Goodell but Pike is still listed as the main author and the revisions are to the arrangement of the material, not a changing of the material.

There is also Clausen's Commentaries on Morals and Dogma.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason
Yeah, the lodge I went to was in a poor, rural area. A couple members were illiterate and most were much older than me. I tried to start discussions regarding the symbolism and the meanings of the rituals but it seemed like no one else wanted to participate and the conversation was always quickly steered away from my inquiries.

Study groups? Wow, I would've killed for something like that! That was more along the lines of what I expected. I felt like I knew more about the symbolism and rituals than they did before I even joined! I went to a few OTO meetings at the nearest "camp" and although all the people there were literate, it seemed like they were hard-line Crowley/Thelemites (not freethinking individuals) ironically. Also, their rituals were nearly identical to the Freemasons. Quality over quantity, abso-lutely!

My esoteric learnings started with martial arts and Taoism. That humble seed has lead me to such thinkers as Robert Anton Wilson, Crowley, Regardie, Blavatsky, Rudolph Steiner, P.D. Ouspensky, Gurdjieff, Manly P. Hall, Albert Pike and Franz Bardon among many others before I joined the Masons.

I'm not familiar with either Tim Hogan or Cliff Porter (I don't think - not sure who the authors of the other masonic philosophy books I have at the moment), but I did a quick goog search and bookmarked the pages. I like what I see so far! Thanks! Always looking for new perspectives.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Thank you, AugustusMasonicus! I'm sure Clausen's Commentaries is what I was referring to earlier. I don't have internets at my home, so I can't check my bookshelves to make sure, but I looked it up and the cover is the same as the one I have. It's gots those neat paintings what reminds me of Sunday school workbook illustrations, right?

I also have a book that was given to me that has a purple background with an image of a feathered quill pen and an open book on the cover I think. It was years ago when I joined and as mentioned above, I don't have internets at home so I can't check to see what it is and I can't recall what the title is.

Oh, I also have a very thin, yet very interesting book that ties a lot of masonic symbolism with eastern/Hindu ideas. I'll try to remember all this stuff when I get back to my place and post the info here. (EDIT) This book is called Hermetic Masonry by Frank C. Higgins.

Also, Immortal Technique. (for thread relevance!)
edit on 21-5-2014 by ultimafule because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-5-2014 by ultimafule because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Technique is really going for it with this one, love it.

If you liked this song and can appreciate some hip hop I'd personally recommend Non Phixion, Jedi Mind Tricks. Very abrahamitic, occult, conspiracy/science-fiction minded.
A lot of crazy stuff to be sure.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
That sucks to hear such things.

The study group also works on the Master Craftsman program. I am starting the same thing in the York Rite with the Companion Adept of the Temple program.

I felt like I knew more about the symbolism and rituals than they did before I even joined!

That is occurring more and more with the younger generations joining.

And Arturo de Hoyos is also a great read.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

No worries. Clausen is one of my favorite authors and we still hand out his primers on each degree to candidates in my lodge.

edit on 21-5-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ultimafule
Study groups? Wow, I would've killed for something like that!

This is becoming more common place in many jurisdictions. We just started a Traditional Observance Lodge with a limited membership quota in February and we are already discussing easing this limit due to overwhelming requests. There is huge desire to discuss the deeper meanings, history and symbolism of the Fraternity, particularly among younger, newer members.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I understand what you're saying, but apart from the most prosperous of times where mankind actively sought unity - knowledge would be a double edged sword.
For are "the profane" really ready for the kind of power and responsibility that comes with this purposely occulted knowledge?
Black magic would be rampant.. and even though this age has it's own peculiar characteristics(and it is very hard to work potent & blatant magic because of certain peculiarities & variables perhaps pertaining to some kind of cosmic cycle, area of space or directly related to functions of consciousness itself, this being my opinion of course), it too has it's own kind of black magicians, the archetype of the mad and or evil scientist, the bankers and the lawyers can do some pretty nifty magic with their craft, politicians too, and what about Hollywood? Lots of trickery going on.

We're living in a system of mental constructs of their making.. we are literally trapped and enchanted.
So how do you break free from an oppressive system created by 'magic'? You use magic..

When mankind is ready to look within, then we will have a chance for true peace, and the knowledge will be there ready, waiting, for the flame of illumination has never been extinguished, in all ages adepts have taken it upon themselves to preserve this sacred knowledge. For without the whole of society embracing these transcendent practices there will always be a weakness for the predatory to take advantage of, the black magician will always be ready to control you and think for you if you don't have the courage to take responsibility for everything that you are.
I don't know if that makes sense to any of you, but I hope it does amount to something.

With knowledge and power comes arrogance and conceit, it's always a balancing act, the thin golden road.
The positive and negative that comes with the throne as Vinnie Paz would say.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Reminds me of Canibus speaking out about the NWO back in the late 90's. And I'm sure just like him, Immortal Technique will get stonewalled by the music industry. I give him some credit.

Canibus - Channel Zero

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Immortal Technique is awesome. To speculate on what he is talking about I can offer a few theories. Have you ever heard of an occult magickal system called "The Lesser Keys of Solomon"? I don't know much about it but its got something to do with a myth that King Solomon was some kind of magician and he somehow managed to trap I think 72 spirits or demons in a submergable metal tank or ship or something and sent it to the bottom of a lake somewhere. I'm not sure if I made this part up but I think the 72 spirits were like the ghosts of 72 assassins who murdered the God Osirus back in ancient Egypt and cut him up into 14 pieces. The usual mythology says that his brother Set did it but I think it was that the 72 assassins were in a cult called The Cult of Set. According to Sevan Bohmer this cult still exists and they are the occult force behind the Illuminati. I honestly believe that the God Osirus was literally a God in a time when this planet was connected to the rest of the Universe and maybe Osirus was like "the" God himself. So these assassins are very naughty and this murder of a God might be the actual fall of man if not this Universe. Killing a universal God might change all sorts of things about reality. So as spirits these 72 assassins became quite powerful and are also knows as the Kosmokrators. The 72 Kosmocrators apparently control reality in this dimension. This is real info, I swear I didn't make it up, I found a site once that listed all their names but I can't find it again. I don't know weather I believe it or not but it might be like the big occult secret we've all been looking for, anyway, I think King Solomon locked these spirits up! Pretty good effort if its true. So in the Lesser Keys of Solomon the magician apparently summons one or more of these spirits and has to trap it in a pentagram probably and asks it to do stuff for him and then the magician locks him back up again. I went a bit mad due to substance abuse a while back and in that time I believed I was a magi and started messing around with these forces but I was trying to liberate them and didn't want them to do anything for me, I wanted to take the Illuminati's magickal system and set the Kosmokrators free because I thought they needed to be forgiven for what they did to Osiris and they said they were very sorry and they didn't mean for all this to happen and that they hate the Cult of Set and what it has become, they really hate Freemasonry because they are the ones messing around with The Lesser Keys and they feel justified in locking the Kosmokrators back up because they murdered Osiris so they think they are in the right. They just told me that when King Solomon locked them up that was the start of the current age and the actual start of Freemasonry. The age before that was between Osiris' death and Solomon and the Kosmokrators were free. They said in this time Indian culture flurished as did Paganism and magis used to interact with the Kosmokrators in a collaborative way. It was much more widely known. Solomon learnt the ways of the Indian magis and then somehow tricked them and locked them up. Solomon did not do this to avenge Osiris, he did it for his own power. This is why Freemasonry has manifested in this time as being so two-faced because they believe their own lies. They pretend they are like Horus avenging Osiris but really they are controlling and power hungry. That's why most Masons think they are so good but at the same time in world politics and banking, media, military etc. they are the most evil organisation ever to exist. They just told me that when they murdered Osiris his spirit went into all of them so collectively they are Osiris so when Solomon locked them up he was actually trapping a God if not "the" God which is why Freemasonry is so hypocritical because if they think they are avenging Osiris by trapping him they are kidding themselves, they are actually abusing God. This is the reason why the Masonic logo looks like a five pointed star and has a G in the middle, it's to represent God or Osirus trapped in a pentagram. This proves that high up magical masons actually know that the 72 Kosmokrators are Osirus and that Freemasonry is very evil indeed. If anyone ever reads this consider yourself Illuminated. I'm sure some Masons will come after me for this. If any magus are in a position to set the Kosmos free or wish to attempt it please do, you will be considered the messiah if you can pull it off. I tried but I don't think it worked, I just don't have the skills. I can't believe I just explained their logo so believably. Oh yeah back to Immortal Technique, maybe the Templars found instructions to The Lesser Keys which was probably a Jewish secret til then.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join