It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I try to be Open Minded

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

waltwillis
www.youtube.com...

What you don't know may hurt you!
Open mind or Empty Head?
Being stupid is no crime, but being stupid and having a closed mind
should be a crime!
Be careful of what you think as thoughts are more powerful
than words.
I am here to find others like me and not here to get grief.
It is find to question folks that have talked to grays or
that have been abducted, however it may be wise to not insult them.

Sometimes being open minded = stupidity.

Would love to know where in this thread I or anyone else has been insulted. I actually thought It was a pretty respectful topic. The burden of proof is with the people who claim they have had these experiences, or want to make these claims. The "skeptics" don't have to prove anything.

The answer could be they are all filled with bull# or maybe there is another reason.

(post by waltwillis removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   

waltwillis
reply to post by Blahable

I would not call you stupid for two reasons: First it would not be
well received if you were stupid and second it would violate
the following rule!

“Never try to teach a pig to dance for you will only frustrate yourself
and agrivate the pig!”
And a true “skeptic” would not come to a conclution until after
asking many follow up questions.

Trust me insults over the internet don't bother me. It's no secret people like to hide and behave differently behind their perceived internet anonymity, that why certain cultures fight so hard for it.

Bingo! Now you are getting it! Just think about that last statement.
You might be a intelligent guy/lady. (hopefully)

Now should a believer jump to the conclusions without asking many follow up questions to someone who is making such claims with zero proof? Or as some typically like to do because they "want to believe because it would be so cool", should they believe it as face value.

Keep in mind we aren't talking normal folk who are sharing a few isolated stories.

This thread is about those who claim to have had multiple/routine experiences, who claim to be in constant contact, those who have been in positions of power for years and are now in the mood for telling their stories, have gone to write books, documentaries, have meetings etc.
edit on 31-1-2014 by Blahable because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-1-2014 by Blahable because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Blahable

Open mind or empty head?

At one point in time I did not believe many of the strange stories
about aliens either.

Over time I found more and more evidence from credible people
all indicating an alien presents actively involved with the people
of earth.

If you keep looking you may find the proof you are looking for.
Yes, there are hoaxers out there that muddy the water, but it is
your job to sift through the mud to uncover the truth.

The only other option you have is to stay stuck in the mud and
wallow in it and throw mud at others.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Evergreens

And bloodtype RH-

That is not a blood type.
www.redcrossblood.org...

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
For the record, I would like to believe we are being visited, I would, honestly. Then, I would know we are not the lone sentient species in this universe. For if we are that lone sentient species, then we have a obligation to not destroy ourselves, but to set an example for other species that may become sentient (if any other life does exists off this planet, which to date there is zero evidence).

Extraordinary claims (like prolonged first-person contact with an alien sentient species) require extraordinary evidence. Actual evidence that can be independently verified and tested.

Unfortunately, to date, this is not the case. However, Rendelsheim/Bentwater is the most recent number one candidate for that evidence. I have been following that case closely myself. But, it seems it may be getting to a "jump-the-shark" point as the claims become more wild and unverifiable the more that comes out. I've had experiences that I cannot explain, and seen things I cannot identify, but to make that leap of faith (which it is, lets be honest) is against my grain. For if I do, then I fall into the religious aspect of this topic that purely relies upon faith and belief with no evidence.

Is that being closed minded? To some it is, to others it is not. To each his own, and trying to "convince" others is like trying to convert someone from one religion to another.

And that is a clear
sign to
and have a or two with each other instead.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Its just my opinion, there is evidence, in so far as radar reporting, ( some ufo's appear on radar and some do not) there has been evidence from abductions, most specifically the Betty Barney Hill abduction cases from the 1960's, and then there are the people who have had medical conditions themselves, whether it be hair loss, or from radiation exposure which came from close proximity from a ufo, as for example the famous Cash-Landrum encounter from Texas in 1980. In my opinion there is also the I beam from the crashed ufo in Roswell which had the writing/symbols on it, as well as the ufo in the Bentwaters case that Mr. Penniston had contact with, and yes I do believe a crashed saucer, at least one happened in the Roswell area with occupants. So I guess it comes down to choice. If you want to believe this evidence or you do not. In my case, I do.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

data5091
Its just my opinion, there is evidence, in so far as radar reporting, ( some ufo's appear on radar and some do not) there has been evidence from abductions, most specifically the Betty Barney Hill abduction cases from the 1960's, and then there are the people who have had medical conditions themselves, whether it be hair loss, or from radiation exposure which came from close proximity from a ufo, as for example the famous Cash-Landrum encounter from Texas in 1980. In my opinion there is also the I beam from the crashed ufo in Roswell which had the writing/symbols on it, as well as the ufo in the Bentwaters case that Mr. Penniston had contact with, and yes I do believe a crashed saucer, at least one happened in the Roswell area with
occupants. So I guess it comes down to choice. If you want to believe this evidence or you do not. In my case, I do.

www.youtube.com...
Testimony of a CIA agent may help.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by waltwillis

I did see this. Thanks.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join