It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Says 'Race' May Blunt Poll Standing in Interview

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Mit Romney. And he would have done a great job, he took a broken Massachusetts and turned it completely around. Went from tons of debt to surplusses, and he had to work with Democrats every day.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

That right Obama, you're losing in the Polls and Most Americans With a Brain, Know That:

So, it's time for you to Break the Glass and Grab the Ax, You're Out Of Excuses!

When it's time to dedicate your Presidential Library to you for your Achievements, It'll be on wheels and can be parked and used anywhere.

By the way, Obama, I'm not a Racist, I am Chinese and a Member in Godd Standing

edit on 22-1-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   

OccamsRazor04

Mit Romney. And he would have done a great job, he took a broken Massachusetts and turned it completely around. Went from tons of debt to surplusses, and he had to work with Democrats every day.

Yeah whatever the election is over, and the country disagreed with you on that. There is no need to delve into the facts like he forced businesses to pay more in corporate taxes, and his own Romneycare which is the foundation of Obamacare. It is to bad he couldn't clarify his stance on issues at the beginning instead every other week it seemed he changed his mind on issues to where no one knew what he stood for.

He was a horrible candidate and his own worst enemy with his 47% speeches and flipflopping. I think he never had any intention on wining the election in the first place.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   

What you say never happened, he didn't do any of that. All that happened was the media took harmless comments in which he was 100% correct about and then twisted them into things he never said. The 47% is slightly off, but not by much. There is a very large part of the population that will ALWAYS vote Democrat no matter what, and a large part that will ALWAYS vote Republican no matter what. Probably closer to 40%, but he was 100% right about what he said, 100%.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

So you are saying the MEDIA took out of context what was recorded and is still available to listen to unedited.

Sure OK blame it on the media if you want, but I know what I heard and I am sure most people remember as well you conveniently left out what he said about the 47% and why they wouldn't vote for him "he didn't attach it to being democrat or republican".

The part about forcing companies to pay more and his Romneycare are hard facts. It is way to soon to be trying to rewrite history.
edit on 22-1-2014 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Not to mention, he looked so suspicioulsy like an animated store mannequin and he was the govenor of massachusetts. having grown up in massachusetts, i know better than to vote for ANYBODY that is a politician in that state. they are all crooks. as a matter of fact, the word "massachusetts" in the native peoples language means, "all white eyes politicians are drunks and crooks, just ask teddy" naw just kidding. forgot what massachusetts means, and a really don't care! if i pissed off anybody from the native peoples, sorry, to paraphrase another lying democrat, his majesty barrack al-obama, we had a war, you lost, deal with it! the only thing good that massachusetts is known for? Shea's Rebellion. (well that and the horse caves along the Mohawk Trail) the worst thing that EVER came out of massachusetts? a booze hound, democratic, lying, vehiclular homicidal, senator named "Teddy" !

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Playing devils' advocate here, but when it came to Obamacare, Romney warned the public that about 20 million would lose their healthcare plans and would cost them more

What did Obama and most of the MSM do???
Screamed that Romney was wrong and spreading fear

Well, guess who was right
It sure as hell wasn't Obama....he lied right through his pretty teeth to get re-elected

That is just one of the mistruths by Obama regarding Romney
*shakes head*

Obama is the one in office and the lies by him just keep piling up
We won't never know what could have been with Romney
Maybe he should have played 'dirty politics' like someone else we know did
[plus Obama had most of the media eating out of his pockets, creating facts to favor him]

Yeah, many wish Romney was in there
We're not getting any where with this guy in there
Even foreign countries have lost respect for Obama....he's a weak leader
He says one thing and yet does the opposite
Hard to have confidence/trust with a man like him

Oh and now that his polls are slipping, Obama can't accept the fact that he is a failure to many people so now he's blaming his skin color as the reason
Come on, that is getting sooooooo old!!!!!!!!!!

Face it Obama---people are getting wise to your BS
That is why your poll numbers are at an all time low
You and only you are responsible

edit on 22-1-2014 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   

I know Romney came out against healthcare everyone from the RNC did it was on FOX everyday with a bit of death panel lingo. Still he was the wrong candidate to be pushing that message. That's why I am saying the RNC bought into their own slogan of "anybody but Obama" lingo.

It turned out they couldn't just throw anybody in there. They had a few good candidates unfortunately they went with Romney.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Sure Obama- but lets see if I can give a rebuttal.

Lies on healthcare
Benghazi
IRS scandal
Fast and furious
The soaring debt
OBAMACARE
Dragging economy
Green energy projects that failed
keystone pipeline that you wouldnt make happen
Jobless rate highest ever
expansion of government
continuation of the patriot act
mandates to buy healthcare or face a fine
propping up insurance companies
your cavalier attitude when you screw up
your unexceptance to take responsibility of your actions
relieving generals of their positions because they wont agree with you
Your reliability on executive actions when others say no
your refussal to work with congress
syria(people had to stop that)
your girly baseball arm
all your undeserved vacations

- all of that means nothing though right? its all those racists fault.

edit on 22-1-2014 by Common Good because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Grimpachi

So you are saying the MEDIA took out of context what was recorded and is still available to listen to unedited.

Sure OK blame it on the media if you want, but I know what I heard and I am sure most people remember as well you conveniently left out what he said about the 47% and why they wouldn't vote for him "he didn't attach it to being democrat or republican".

The part about forcing companies to pay more and his Romneycare are hard facts. It is way to soon to be trying to rewrite history.
edit on 22-1-2014 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

As I already said the 47% number is a bit high, but other than his number being high, the idea is 100% valid. The media twisted what he said into making it seem like he was not going to be a President to them and was only going to cater to people who voted for him. False media twisting to create a lie.

Romneycare was VOTED ON by the people and was wanted by Mass. When was Obamacare voted on I must have missed that.

So now Romney is an evil Republican because he made companies pay more in taxes .. what?? Crucify him! Mass. thrived under Romney, he took a failing economy and gave it life. I lived in Mass., did you?
edit on 22-1-2014 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   

The point I was making was the fact that Obama lied and did what he did just to get re-elected even if it meant slandering Romney

Yes, that's politics but when one politician lies more than the other one, it makes one wonder if they are the best candidate
In Obama's case, I don't think he was the best choice

But.....but
As many here on ATS have said
All the POTUS really is --is a puppet where the strings are pulled by TPTB

So basically, it doesn't matter who is in office, what ever the plan/agenda needed will be fulfilled

What many don't care for with Obama is his smug, arrogant, egotistical, narcissistic ways
People of power are like that, yes, but he is waaay bad and in your face about it

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   

A real president would stand up to 'tptb'..aka..the boogeymen.

If you are running for president- by this point I am sure you know about 'tptb'...
..and if you are still willing to run for president, and not stand up for the people of the nation..

you dont deserve to be president.

Personally- i think that 'tptb' card- is just an excuse people use to justify a presidents failure.

We had many great presidents that stood up to them(the boogeymen)- some died- but they are considered the greatest presidents ever.

this guy- hes either someones biatch, or he just really sucks. I think its the latter.
edit on 22-1-2014 by Common Good because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   

I do not believe you are tracking what I said.

First of all a lot of the nation didn't hear what he said about the 47% from the media we heard what the man said on Youtube and other places that had the recording. I don't really care how you try to rationalize it. Because he said it and it is what it is people figured out what his message was. We got the context of it when he first said it of course he tried to come out and explain it as something else which you must have bought into.

And let us recap. You first said nothing I wrote was correct now you admit that he did indeed force companies to pay more. First you deny, deny, deny and now you try to rationalize. For the record I never said that forcing them to pay more was a bad thing. He sure wasn't running on any of that type of policy. He flipflopped on every other issue to where no one knew where he really stood.

Anyway it is kind of funny it seems like you bought into the medias reasoning of why he lost. Well I told you some of the reasons why he lost. You can except it or go back into the bubble. Believe this that is a bubble.

If the RNC doesn't star listening to the voters they are going to lose again. Oh and IMO Romney bought his ticket.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

this guy- hes either someones biatch, or he just really sucks. I think its the latter.

Yep, have to agree with you there ^^^

Also, I would like to add that if a person can't handle criticism --- do not run for president

If you have to blame everyone but yourself for your failure --- do not run for president

If you think you can please everyone --- do not run for president

If you whine like a baby --- do not run for president

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Well he may be all those things. I don't watch the news or his speeches. I just pay attention to what is actually happening. Legislation being passed and such. Occasionally I will see something he has been quoted on but none of what he says affects my everyday life. Some people like him some don't I am neither.

The whole point was we had a choice to make last election and neither choice was good we just did the best we could in choosing and that's all.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   

No we didnt.

I despise the GOP for sabotaging Ron Paul

He was obviously the best choice.

HANDS DOWN.

Too bad we have all these morons that buy into their parties bs

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

So I guess you agree with me when I said the RNC screwed up by picking Romney?

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Grimpachi

I do not believe you are tracking what I said.

First of all a lot of the nation didn't hear what he said about the 47% from the media we heard what the man said on Youtube and other places that had the recording. I don't really care how you try to rationalize it. Because he said it and it is what it is people figured out what his message was. We got the context of it when he first said it of course he tried to come out and explain it as something else which you must have bought into.

No, I heard the media slander him, went and looked to see what he said, and found out I was right and it was a non-issue Romney spoke the truth. I never heard him explain anything. There is a deep seated belief in lots of entitlements for many Obama supporters. That's why social welfare spending is bankrpting this country.

And let us recap. You first said nothing I wrote was correct now you admit that he did indeed force companies to pay more. First you deny, deny, deny and now you try to rationalize. For the record I never said that forcing them to pay more was a bad thing. He sure wasn't running on any of that type of policy. He flipflopped on every other issue to where no one knew where he really stood.

I said why would that make him bad as you think he is. Can I get a list of his numerous flip flops?

Anyway it is kind of funny it seems like you bought into the medias reasoning of why he lost. Well I told you some of the reasons why he lost. You can except it or go back into the bubble. Believe this that is a bubble.

If the RNC doesn't star listening to the voters they are going to lose again. Oh and IMO Romney bought his ticket.

Well let's see ...
During the debate... The supposed NEUTRAL moderator (who works for CNN)

ROMNEY: I want to make sure we get that for the record because it took the president 14 days before he called the attack in Benghazi an act of terror.

OBAMA: Get the transcript.

CROWLEY: It -- it -- it -- he did in fact, sir ... call it an act of terror.

Obama: "Can you say that a little louder, Candy?"

After debate Candy said ...

"He (Romney) was right in the main. I just think he picked the wrong word," Candy Crowley said of Romney on CNN shortly after the debate ended.

Nope .. media didn't favor Obama at all ....

Oh and I am not a Republican, can't stand most of them, but they will keep losing until they start handing out welfare like candy, and you should expect them to do so soon, and then the race to see which party can give away more begins, along with deficits that make Obama look fiscally sound.
edit on 22-1-2014 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   

The whole point was we had a choice to make last election and neither choice was good we just did the best we could in choosing and that's all.

I understand

For me, I voted for him in 2008-- I didn't care for McCain
But I didn't vote for him this last time

What's a bitch, is it doesn't look promising for 2016

Hillary has more backbone than Obama, I'll give her that, but I'm not sure she's the answer
And we can't forget her "What difference does it make" during the Benghazi hearing

And the MSM is doing what they can to tear down Chris Christie...so far, he's not guilty but the people around him are ---where the bridge scandal is concerned
The other concerning the Sandy fund is still not confirmed....discrepancy in stories
But someone is doing their damnedest to rip him to shreds

So, who does that leave for 2016?
Who knows

much respect~
snarky

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   
hey, in a country were LESS THAN HALF the eligible voters have historically shown up for the presidiential election NO MATTER who is running, the only question you have to ask is "why does anybody show up to vote in the first place" the correct and factual answer is, the people that do show up to vote and the knuckleheads that "volunteer" (to steal elections for the most part) are not smart enough to grasp the concept of, you get the best government money can buy. but even with that sure and certain knowledge, the current resident at 1600 Penn is still a HUGE RIP OFF ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

edit on 1222014 by tencap77 because: spelling. also, needed some more whiskey !

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join