It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Classical Trance and its power on our heart.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Hi folks.

There has been a new genre of music that has been on uprising in popularity in the last couple of years and that is Trance.

Even if the mainstream is more about club electronic and dubstep, Trance is clearly a much more profound music. An open mind is needed at first to listen to it, just like we have here on ATS.
This music has a way of touching the heart. Can't describe it.

There are multiple types of Trance like Emotional, Uplifting, Progressive, Rave, etc.

So for those of you that are interested, let me show you just how great this music can be.
I'll start with a mix of Trance which combines the classical genre and electronics.

If you like it, let me know and I'll add more.

edit on 21-1-2014 by St0rD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by St0rD

Nice selection!

However we have been into this in the UK since the early 1990s

Check out a track by Push called 'Strange World' - the iconic Trance track, or 'Cafe del Mar' by Energy 52 another iconic one but I could go on all day!

Apologies new member no idea how to embed yet

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by EastField

Luck is on your side. Where I live, people hardly know anything else than mainstream songs.
And dubstep is gaining popularity... a genre which is nothing compared to trance.

I already know about the second song but will check the first one you provided. Thanks for that.

P.S: If you want to embed a youtube video, here is how:
Use the Youtube's icon right above the post and write down only one part of your link, the part after '=' symbol
Example: www.youtube.com...
You would write down: qdBqU_4yT7Y

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by St0rD

I personally like vocal and hard trance genres. The latter case I listen to before I play hockey or when I work out at the gym...really gets me pumped!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I had to share this video, it's amazing.

www.youtube.com...

Also this one is really dreamy. About a mental half hour in but it was only actually 9 real minutes lol

www.youtube.com...

it has a mix of everything.
edit on 0141k3 by Lynk3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Skywatcher2011
reply to post by St0rD

I personally like vocal and hard trance genres. The latter case I listen to before I play hockey or when I work out at the gym...really gets me pumped!!!

Look up Open Window by Mitis, I'm going to be rapping on it soon. I found it on this rhythm game I play.

Edit: here- www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Trance is THE S***! Actually im the type of guy who listen Punk/Hardcore music but I enjoy trance more than HC. Trance provide me a tons of feelings and can uplift me to the universe very quickly.

Getting High with shrooms or salvia while listening Trance Music was one of the best experience in my life so far!

And like Stord says, where do I live dubstep gaining more and more succes (we live in the same city
) . But unfortunately for trance there's only a minority who talk about it. It's sad very sad but this reflects how we live today

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: St0rD

I did very much love that song you posted over on the other thread.

Wish the world could really believe that in unison. Here's my try into [ just ] Trance.

top topics

join