It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service visits FL GOP House candidate who calls for 'hanging' President Obama

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Joshua Black, who is an African American, posted several controversial tweets concerning Obama, which caught the attention of many including the Secret Service

St. Petersburg, Florida -- A candidate for a seat in the Florida House of Representatives is under fire over a series of controversial tweets.

Joshua Black is running for Florida House District 68, which covers parts of St. Petersburg and Pinellas Park. The Republican candidate perhaps inadvertently raised his profile to a national level on Monday after retweeting somebody's comment that "I'm past impeachment. It's time to arrest [President Obama] and hang him high." Black added in his retweet that he agreed.

Florida House candidate Joshua Black calls for President Obama's arrest, hanging for treason

Black explained it's his opinion the President has committed multiple crimes and if he's tried and convicted, Obama should be killed.

St. Petersburg, FL -- A Republican Florida House candidate says the U. S. Secret Service paid him a visit after he called for President Obama to be hanged.

Joshua Black also tells 10 News he's not dropping out of the District 68 race even though Gov. Rick Scott and other Republicans are calling on him to quit.

Black, however, did resign from a liaison position with the Pinellas County Republican Executive Committee on Tuesday.

Secret Service visits FL GOP House candidate Joshua Black who calls for hanging President Obama

He also posted similar remarks on his FB page:
"Try [Obama] before a jury," Black goes on to say in his Facebook post. "And, upon his sure convictions, execute him. Thus has he done, thus it should be done to him."

edit on 21-1-2014 by snarky412 because: add link

edit on 21-1-2014 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Well, since he's a black man, dems can't call him a 'racist', which they love to do when a person disagrees or speaks ill of Obama --God forbid--
So that leaves them calling Joshua Black a 'radical goofy southern GOP wacky teapartier'
*shakes head*

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

I wholehearted agree with Joshua Black. Al thou i hope Obama goes to court first, so justice will be fully served. Just hanging him is lowering ourselves to his level.
I know he is a child killer, but justice have to be served.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

They'll do what the always do and call him a shill for the republican or like they just did for senator Tim Scott and call him a ventriloquist’s dummy. Remember if you don't agree with the left they call you names.

So at the risk of a visit from the MIB I'll simply say I sympathize with his plight.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Remember if you don't agree with the left they call you names.

And it seems if you don't agree with the right they call for your death.

All things being equal.....well not really.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
The point of debate here is, is should a President be allowed the power to decide who must live and who must die, with no answering to a c court if he gets it completely wrong.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Joshua Black sounds like a mental case to me. He needs to be fitted with a straight jacket and put in a rubber room. If his lynch-mob mentality was followed, then I’d suggest they go ahead and round up every member of congress, as well, and complete the job.

All the hate and venom so rampant in our nation is getting really tiresome. It gets us nowhere worth going to...

PS: Name 1 president where no one has died under his term. If you want to go by innocent deaths occurring under an administration, then I think George Dubya has a few hundred thousand to answer to.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Are you saying you agree with everything Obama has done, as a president that is supposed to follow the same laws as everyone else?

I definitely wouldn't go so far as to say an execution without trial, that's not how things are done in the U.S. (didn't use to be, anyway, I guess I'm just "old fashioned") but I would say a fair trial wouldn't be out of order.

I respect his opinion and there definitely is merit to some of it, if you look at the cold hard truth of this administration's actions.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Really that's what you think. I thought this is about someone who thinks the president to be hanged.

Well OK the OP wasn't clear in stating what you claim. Moveing on.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Grimpachi
reply to post by Bassago

That's what is nice about being an Independent

You get to sit back and watch the 2 parties act like a bunch of 6 year olds throwing temper tantrums and calling each other names....then point fingers at the other one saying 'They started it'

Both Dems & Reps are a disgrace IMO

Wish we could do away with the 2 party system
All it does is keep people divided & disgruntled

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

snarky412

Grimpachi
reply to post by Bassago

That's what is nice about being an Independent

You get to sit back and watch the 2 parties act like a bunch of 6 year olds throwing temper tantrums and calling each other names....then point fingers at the other one saying 'They started it'

Both Dems & Reps are a disgrace IMO

Wish we could do away with the 2 party system
All it does is keep people divided & disgruntled

It was a simple observation, I'm neither democrat nor republican. Not an independent either, I favor anarchy myself.

Just call 'em as I see 'em.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

It was a simple observation, I'm neither democrat nor republican. Not an independent either, I favor anarchy myself.

Just call 'em as I see 'em.

Oh, I agree with you

Name calling and labeling one a 'racist' is the dems game
As well as blaming everyone else for the problems

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Well folks know I am right leaning and to extremes on some topics. Law and order among them and I DO know the treason law as well as it's penalties. I wish we DID use the thing a little more often,too...but this? Umm..

I'll say it if others won't.. This guy is a total screw ball and nut job. THIS is what we want to elect from EITHER side?? You can bet he's not only totally alienated a whole segment (and by totals in Florida, possibly a BIG segment) he'd be calling constituents, but that's as totally and completely unprofessional for a man wanting elected office, as it comes.

I'd hope it's just political grandstanding but I suppose if a Democrat in Georgia can be ignorant enough to believe Guam could tip over like a rowboat in a storm ..then I suppose we can buy this level of insanity out of an idiot in Florida.

Neither of those examples need be in any level of elected office.

We've really reached a point of settling for this and calling it acceptable? Really?? Ugh... My nation dies before my eyes.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Can you imagine the jokes that would be on late night talk shows alone if we hung the first black president? It would be the "jump the shark" moment for America. God I can almost see all the New Yorker cartoons and Family Guy episodes parodying it in years to come.

Sorry, I have a dark sense of humor.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   

windcalmer
Can you imagine the jokes that would be on late night talk shows alone if we hung the first black president? It would be the "jump the shark" moment for America. God I can almost see all the New Yorker cartoons and Family Guy episodes parodying it in years to come.

Sorry, I have a dark sense of humor.
He's already hung himself with everything he's done, and what do you hear about it on talk shows?

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
So, does he support executing Bush for all his crimes? He held people without trial, "renditioned" them (maybe it should be rendicted?), got hundreds of thousands of people killed for no reason, and raped the constitution repeatedly.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by netbound

What lynch mob mentality? Did you read the entire post?
Obama has orchestrated and participated in the new international lynch mob.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by CB328

Maybe, is that the issue at hand?

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
How surpassingly strange.

The only person above the law is the person most empowered with protecting and enforcing it.

The Hague is waiting for many of our 'leaders'. If only they didn't feel so secure in their bought and paid for security bubbles, maybe a lot of the utter horror of the past few decades would never have happened.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I agree with the candidate.

Obama should be drug out kicking and screaming any hung from nearby streetlight by the neck until he is dead for treason.

If you look at the US now it says "made in China"

China owns all our debt, and our national parks belong to UN as collateral on most of this debt

Obama promised that the bank bailouts would go back to the homeowners as low interest loans but the banks refused to release the billions they got for free, gave them self raises, and refused to pay any back or give it to citizens as ordered to, Obama washed his hands of it after giving them 700 billion

Every single promise he made campaigning was a lie, he promised to close Guantanamo, he never did. The people running the place got raises as well, I know this because my Uncle works at the base and has actually illegally discussed what he shouldn't with family its still just as bad if not worse after Bush left because the secrecy and eyes are on everyone its even got a type of thought police among the workers there.

He promised troops home from Iraq and Afghanistan another lie he shuffled around but troops are still there and some troops still in Iraq.

He promised if we liked current insurance we could keep it period, hell he even said "period!" And "I promise you this won't change if you like your coverage you can keep it! Period."
But that was a lie

He should be executed for treason

Our constitution states the punishment of treason is execution. If you believe in our constitution then we need to drag this sellout China's "Uncle Tom" and execute him on live television exactly how Qaddafi was executed on television

top topics

<<   2 >>

join