It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To be or not to be-- a God?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

vethumanbeing
WarminIndy
reply to post by VeteranHumanBeing

warminIndy All this sounds wonderful and nice, but is it true?
That's the sum total of the argument, is what you are saying true? Why should I accept that you are a Creator Being?

Yes it is true as much as Id like to deny it IAM a CreatorBeing. It was my determination to incarnate as its all on me; not to convince anyone of anything, Im just here observing and rectifying problems is all (with humorous intent always).

WarminIndy Was that a rebuke on your part to put me in my place, because you are a Creator Being? So if you cause an emotional reaction to rise in me, then you have accomplished something great? Did you notice how I raised it in you first? Now watch this Click..

Well in the first place as a PRIME Creator as a Human living here I have vast knowledge of the Bible and I can out scripture "WARS" anyone (I may have even instigated it). You cant negate your hormonal responses; thats part of being human, the adrenal glands and all; (waiting for the laughter its well deserved).
edit on 20-3-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

Click.....

See, it was time for me to sleep and now it's time for me to be awake.

Just because you may believe you have "vast knowledge" of the Bible doesn't mean you even know or understand, as God is the Creator Being who first inspired those words to be transmitted into printed form.

Tell me, have you managed to control the outward influences against your physical self? I mean other than what you do to your physical self. Have you managed to control the effects of the bombardment of UV rays or do you use sunscreen? Do you wear sunglasses? Do you wear a coat in the cold?

Prime creator being, have you managed to control the inevitable physical decay of your body? If you use sunscreen then you are subject to UV rays, if you wear a coat, then you are subject to the lower temperatures. So unless you can convince me that you are capable of overcoming those things, then don't assume you are a creator being because you didn't create the sun or the magnetic poles, the speed of the earth or anything else.

And while you are at it to try to convince me that some yogis through yoga can make their hearts slow down or whatever, they have no control either of anything except their own actions. So, are you master or subject?

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

WarminIndy
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Clearly you associate much with movies, hence the movie references. But movies are nothing more than the imaginations of the writers, directors and actors, along with the technical grips, gaffs and various other sundry employees. While the movie industry is just that, an industry, it doesn't rely on the robotic nature of the assembly line.

As Vethumanbeing said, life is just your Spirit experiencing a temporary existence known as the Physical Universe. It is just a dream. So with that, I will give you a song reference in contrast to the movie ones.

Remember this song,

Row, row, row your boat,
Gently down the stream.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,
Life is but a dream.

As you interpret this simple rhyme, the "boat" is reference to your physical vessel (the body). The "stream" is the time you spend in the 3rd dimension. And as you row your boat through this stream merrily, you will continue to gain higher consciousness, if and only if, you row the boat along (not against it) will you find happiness and learn something. If you row against it, you will be experiencing nothing but suffering. And finally, it tells you a final Truth, "Life is but a dream."

A lot of the nursery rhymes that you grew up with were written by knowledgeable people in the ancient wisdom. They wrote them for children, yes, but also to pass along hidden messages in them. They are subconscious messages designed to teach the ways of life. The same can be said for other entertainment industries such as music and movies. The writers of these pieces have done a lot of research in historic philosophy and some are even members of artistic organizations that are sponsored by the "hidden" government. Some of these messages can contain Light and Dark subject matters, but are still wisdom, nevertheless. They are subtle in nature so that you it will seep into your subconscious ego or your computer within.

There are a tremendous amount of hidden messages throughout society "hidden within plain sight" as those in the know would say. So, movies are not all from the imaginations of writers. These writers would take a historic or philosophical subject and make it more grand or elaborate. But they are mostly based on something.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

ctophil

WarminIndy

Clearly you associate much with movies, hence the movie references. But movies are nothing more than the imaginations of the writers, directors and actors, along with the technical grips, gaffs and various other sundry employees. While the movie industry is just that, an industry, it doesn't rely on the robotic nature of the assembly line.

As Vethumanbeing said, life is just your Spirit experiencing a temporary existence known as the Physical Universe. It is just a dream. So with that, I will give you a song reference in contrast to the movie ones.

Remember this song,

Row, row, row your boat,
Gently down the stream.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,
Life is but a dream.

As you interpret this simple rhyme, the "boat" is reference to your physical vessel (the body). The "stream" is the time you spend in the 3rd dimension. And as you row your boat through this stream merrily, you will continue to gain higher consciousness, if and only if, you row the boat along (not against it) will you find happiness and learn something. If you row against it, you will be experiencing nothing but suffering. And finally, it tells you a final Truth, "Life is but a dream."

A lot of the nursery rhymes that you grew up with were written by knowledgeable people in the ancient wisdom. They wrote them for children, yes, but also to pass along hidden messages in them. They are subconscious messages designed to teach the ways of life. The same can be said for other entertainment industries such as music and movies. The writers of these pieces have done a lot of research in historic philosophy and some are even members of artistic organizations that are sponsored by the "hidden" government. Some of these messages can contain Light and Dark subject matters, but are still wisdom, nevertheless. They are subtle in nature so that you it will seep into your subconscious ego or your computer within.

There are a tremendous amount of hidden messages throughout society "hidden within plain sight" as those in the know would say. So, movies are not all from the imaginations of writers. These writers would take a historic or philosophical subject and make it more grand or elaborate. But they are mostly based on something.

Ctophil

Life to you might be just a dream, but for some it's a nightmare. Then that means that you aren't in control of the dream either as your spirit "chose" to enter into the physical realm, but entered into a physical realm in which they have no control over including the very real, but not seen, time.

If life is a dream, then there is a dreamer. Who is the dreamer? Not you if you are the dream. Are then subject to the dreamer waking up? Are you dependent on the dreamer staying asleep?

If you are the dream and life is a dream, do you control MY physical reality?

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

WarminIndy

All this sounds wonderful and nice, but is it true?

That's the sum total of the argument, is what you are saying true? Why should I accept that you are a Creator Being? Was that a rebuke on your part to put me in my place, because you are a Creator Being? So if you cause an emotional reaction to rise in me, then you have accomplished something great? Did you notice how I raised it in you first? Now watch this....

Click....

We are all working on becoming a Co-creator. Some of us are further along than others. But we are on the same mission in the grand scheme of things. Though each of us will experience life differently; because that is what God wants...diversity so that God can see the physical universe from many perspectivies, many musicians playing diverse instruments in an Orchestra of Life, but yet it's just ONE Song. Because God sees this world through our own individual eye (and I mean your Single spiritual eye, not your physical eyes). Eventually, you will become a Creator Being when you become ONE with God again. I say again because that is where you came from.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

ctophil

WarminIndy

That's the sum total of the argument, is what you are saying true? Why should I accept that you are a Creator Being? Was that a rebuke on your part to put me in my place, because you are a Creator Being? So if you cause an emotional reaction to rise in me, then you have accomplished something great? Did you notice how I raised it in you first? Now watch this....

Click....

We are all working on becoming a Co-creator. Some of us are further along than others. But we are on the same mission in the grand scheme of things. Though each of us will experience life differently; because that is what God wants...diversity so that God can see the physical universe from many perspectivies, many musicians playing diverse instruments in an Orchestra of Life, but yet it's just ONE Song. Because God sees this world through our own individual eye (and I mean your Single spiritual eye, not your physical eyes). Eventually, you will become a Creator Being when you become ONE with God again. I say again because that is where you came from.

A Creator Being or part of the Creator Being? A and become ONE do not have the same meaning. So which is it, do you become A or part of ONE?

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

WarminIndy
ctophil
WarminIndy

Ctophil

Life to you might be just a dream, but for some it's a nightmare. Then that means that you aren't in control of the dream either as your spirit "chose" to enter into the physical realm, but entered into a physical realm in which they have no control over including the very real, but not seen, time.

If life is a dream, then there is a dreamer. Who is the dreamer? Not you if you are the dream. Are then subject to the dreamer waking up? Are you dependent on the dreamer staying asleep?

If you are the dream and life is a dream, do you control MY physical reality?

Yes, some people experience life as a nightmare, yet they are all dreams. However, when one begins to experience an "awakening" from this dream, they will emerge victorious, meaning they have learned much from this physical dream. From there, they go through a spiritual process of waking up more and more until one day, they will wake up. This is all about the journey we call life, of transcending the physical. During this spiritual process, they will also gain more and more control over their lives. Otherwise, it would continue to be a nightmare. Who is the dreamer? It is God who is the dreamer. Each person is a single part of God's Mind dreaming in this world. As each part of God's mind wakes up, it will come back to God and will increase the ever expansion of God. Because after each journey into the dream, God's Consciousness will gain that experience. God can't experience this "experimental dream" directly. He and She has to do it through a descension of Spirit, which becomes a human, plant, animal, or even a rock. I, myself, is dependent on the rest of dreamers. Because life is not just about your own awakening, but Divine Love prompts me to take care of others within this illusory reality. After all, I came from the same Source.

The Physical Reality is controlled by you and the collective Mind. This means that your daily, individual life are mostly controlled by your own mind, and the bigger picture is controlled by all who exist here. Remember Reality is only a projection of your mind. This is true in the 3rd, 4th, 5th, and beyond. Because this reality is much more dense, it takes longer to manifest, while in the higher dimensions, it is nearly instant to totally instantaneously in manifesting your thoughts into reality. So in effect, I do control your physical reality (along with everybody else), in a sense, that I can help change the weather, the circumstances, and the cause/effect of your surrounding environment by creating a reality that affects your very well-being (Balance of Karma). But you are the one in control of your own destiny if you see fit.

edit on 3/20/2014 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Yes, some people experience life as a nightmare, yet they are all dreams. However, when one begins to experience an "awakening" from this dream, they will emerge victorious, meaning they have learned much from this physical dream. From there, they go through a spiritual process of waking up more and more until one day, they will wake up. They is all about the journey we call life, of transcending the physical. During this spiritual process, they will also gain more and more control over their lives. Otherwise, it would continue to be a nightmare. Who is the dreamer? It is God who is the dreamer. Each person is a single part of God's Mind dreaming in this world. As each part of God's mind wakes up, it will come back to God and will increase the ever expansion of God. Because after each journey into the dream, God's Consciousness will gain that experience. God can't experience this "experimental dream" directly. He and She has to do it through a descension of Spirit, which becomes a human, plant, animal, or even a rock. I, myself, is dependent on the rest of dreamers. Because life is not just about your own awakening, but Divine Love prompts me to take care of others within this illusory reality. After all, I came from the same Source.

The Physical Reality is controlled by you and the collective Mind. This means that your daily, individual life are mostly controlled by your own mind, and the bigger picture is controlled by all who exist here. Remember Reality is only a projection of your mind. This is true in the 3rd, 4th, 5th, and beyond. Because this reality is much more dense, it takes longer to manifest, while in the higher dimensions, it is nearly instant to totally instantaneously in manifesting your thoughts into reality. So in effect, I do control your physical reality (along with everybody else), in a sense, that I can help change the weather, the circumstances, and the cause/effect of your surrounding environment by creating a reality that affects your very well-being (Balance of Karma). But you are the one in control of your own destiny if you see fit.

No, I have no control over the weather or the UV rays that bombard this planet or the cold in which I have to wear a coat because my physical reality will freeze if I don't.

Change the weather, go ahead, this Indiana weather is still too cold. You have no control over the earth that spins, you have no control over gravity. Just by not jumping off a roof does not prove you have control. Drop your ink pen, where does it go? Was your control simply in picking it back up?

Now you have gone from controlling the universe to controlling your destiny, which is it? My surrounding environment includes gravity and the spin of the earth, those are properties that hold me physically on this planet. Maybe in your world gravity doesn't matter. But destiny, are you really in charge of that?

You aren't in full control if you are hit by another car. You aren't in full control if you are in the wrong place at the wrong time, for any situation. While you might be able to have some control over pleasant things, you certainly are not fully in control of the unpleasant. But if your circumstances are in your surrounding environment, then no matter how your mind likes to think, you have mastered nothing except what you chose to wear that day.

Excuse me, what time is your appointment? What time does your PC say it is? What time do you watch your favorite TV show? Yes, that sounds like you are very advanced and in control.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

WarminIndy

ctophil

WarminIndy

Click....

A Creator Being or part of the Creator Being? A and become ONE do not have the same meaning. So which is it, do you become A or part of ONE?

When you come back to become ONE again with the Creator Being, you are both ONE with God and also function as an individual. What this means that you have your own individual mind who is a Co-Creator Being, but in reality, you and God are a single entity. You will experience this when you either die physically or have reached ascension back home. In the higher worlds of the 4th, your mind will finally see that you are part of an immense being who we call God. But yet, you are your own individual who is capable of creating reality through harmony with God. This is the essence of the 4th and 5th Dimensions. When you are here in the 3rd, you learn how to do this in your own way because it is much easier to feel a "separation" from God here. That's the point of the physical reality: separation from God. Although you have never been separated in the first place. It is an illusion so you can learn this lesson.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

I think Jesus says something along these same exact lines.

John 10
30 I and the Father are one.

John 14
28 You heard me say, 'I am going away and I am coming back to you.' If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I.

Though we are all One with with God, God is still greater than the individual. We are God but we are the individualizations of God, we are the Son or "Mind" of the Father or "Spirit".

The Son is the singular form while the Father is the plural form of the same entity. The "Tripartite Tractate" goes into detail about this mystery of how one entity can be split into many within the "Church".

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

ctophil

WarminIndy

ctophil

WarminIndy

Click....

When you come back to become ONE again with the Creator Being, you are both ONE with God and also function as an individual. What this means that you have your own individual mind who is a Co-Creator Being, but in reality, you and God are a single entity. You will experience this when you either die physically or have reached ascension back home. In the higher worlds of the 4th, your mind will finally see that you are part of an immense being who we call God. But yet, you are your own individual who is capable of creating reality through harmony with God. This is the essence of the 4th and 5th Dimensions. When you are here in the 3rd, you learn how to do this in your own way because it is much easier to feel a "separation" from God here. That's the point of the physical reality: separation from God. Although you have never been separated in the first place. It is an illusion so you can learn this lesson.

Uhm, yeah. OK.

That's all I can say. You live in your fantasy and I'll live in my reality.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
WarminIndy
vethumanbeing
WarminIndy
reply to post by VeteranHumanBeing

warminIndy All this sounds wonderful and nice, but is it true?
That's the sum total of the argument, is what you are saying true? Why should I accept that you are a Creator Being?

You dont; its a final recognision factor that 'clicks' on entirely personal and available to anyone seeking the path of God and where it leads (back to the origin of first thought).

WarminIndy Was that a rebuke on your part to put me in my place, because you are a Creator Being? So if you cause an emotional reaction to rise in me, then you have accomplished something great? Did you notice how I raised it in you first? Now watch this Click..

Well in the first place as a PRIME Creator as a Human living here I have vast knowledge of the Bible and I can out scripture "WARS" anyone (I may have even instigated it). You cant negate your hormonal responses; thats part of being human, the adrenal glands and all; (waiting for the laughter its well deserved).

WarminIndy Click.See, it was time for me to sleep and now it's time for me to be awake. Just because you may believe you have "vast knowledge" of the Bible doesn't mean you even know or understand, as God is the Creator Being who first inspired those words to be transmitted into printed form.

Actually I do not not know that as a fact/truism. God as you think it is not a conscious being; those that follow as expressions of IT gain consciousness as stepped down lower in frequency. Plasma content only inspired its words through its creations another lower rung of the ladder as physical matter densified.

WarminIndy Tell me, have you managed to control the outward influences against your physical self? I mean other than what you do to your physical self. Have you managed to control the effects of the bombardment of UV rays or do you use sunscreen? Do you wear sunglasses? Do you wear a coat in the cold?

Im human of course I do, I live in the same elements you do. There are other things I can affect off world; that have only to do with obliterating suffocating architypes.

WarminIndy Prime creator being, have you managed to control the inevitable physical decay of your body? If you use sunscreen then you are subject to UV rays, if you wear a coat, then you are subject to the lower temperatures. So unless you can convince me that you are capable of overcoming those things, then don't assume you are a creator being because you didn't create the sun or the magnetic poles, the speed of the earth or anything else.

What I do is more subtle (unless its getting rid of or basically firing a BAD Source Entity that has done nothing but drag this earth down). There are off world hierarchies of government existing here in place and even the most mighty big boss can be outsmarted and removed from power (in this case having to use sublime trickery involving time of all things); one goes in between the tick tock and replaces 0s with 1s.

WarminIndy And while you are at it to try to convince me that some yogis through yoga can make their hearts slow down or whatever, they have no control either of anything except their own actions. So, are you master or subject?

Definatety not a Paramahansa Yogananda type as I am westernized; although I was initiated at 13 by a Yogi; Babashi Swami in Derby Kansas I cannot claim that eastern mystism other than the Cabalah as something I study (but is of pre-dynastic Egyptian origin) passed down to the Essene's (of which Jesus was one).

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
WarminIndy
ctophil
WarminIndy

WarminIndyAll this sounds wonderful and nice, but is it true?
That's the sum total of the argument, is what you are saying true? Why should I accept that you are a Creator Being? Was that a rebuke on your part to put me in my place, because you are a Creator Being? So if you cause an emotional reaction to rise in me, then you have accomplished something great? Did you notice how I raised it in you first? Now watch this...Click....

CtophilWe are all working on becoming a Co-creator. Some of us are further along than others. But we are on the same mission in the grand scheme of things. Though each of us will experience life differently; because that is what God wants...diversity so that God can see the physical universe from many perspectivies, many musicians playing diverse instruments in an Orchestra of Life, but yet it's just ONE Song. Because God sees this world through our own individual eye (and I mean your Single spiritual eye, not your physical eyes). Eventually, you will become a Creator Being when you become ONE with God again. I say again because that is where you came from.

Yes. The reason we were created was in order for God to experience itself through many eyes or as you say musicians playing instruments in a symphonic orchestra. While this may seem selfish of God to be a creator destroyer of its own creation, it does allow for insight into its own being.

WarminIndyA Creator Being or part of the Creator Being? A and become ONE do not have the same meaning. So which is it, do you become A or part of ONE?

Does it matter? Am I a part of the whole or I am actually it (the entirety), its all in the recognision and being allowed to discover this as a human. I will tell you few accomplish this level of enlightenent (as its not supposed to be easy).

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Oh, I see you are one of those Westernized yogis.

Nevermind.

Why aren't you honest about the fact that your tantric school of Hinduism teaches something different than another?

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

WarminIndy

Oh, I see you are one of those Westernized yogis.
Nevermind. Why aren't you honest about the fact that your tantric school of Hinduism teaches something different than another?

Im not a Yogi/Monk by any means; definition of or applying myself to hindi/buddhist faiths; I am a Gnostic period (no religious affiliation whatsoever). -Gnostic; 1. pertaining to knowledge. 2. Possessing knowledge; esp, esoteric knowledge of spiritual matters. 3. Pertaining to or be of the Gnostic. 4. A member of any sects related to early sects related to the Christian doctrine who claimed to have superior knowledge of spiritual matters; and explained this world as created by powers or agencies as emanations from the 'Godhead'.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join