It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Good Sock Joke

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I laughed because it is so true.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by bigvig316

Phenomenal! I did laundry recently and got so frustrated over missing socks! I once found a sock clinging to the inside of a t-shirt I went to wear. Perhaps, mystery solved? Doesn't explain where the missing socks from all the other pairs went though. Matching socks after drying is the worst.

edit on 21-1-2014 by ExNihiloRed because: Typo

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ExNihiloRed

perhaps the dryer makes small black holes and sucks them in to the void. Once through they land on a planet of all miss matched socks.

We don't need the Large Hadron Collider. We just need a bunch of dryers.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by bigvig316

Maybe the illuminati or reptilian humanoids are leaders of the hipster movement and are forcing the world into wearing mismatched socks to conform to the new world order. I thought I'd get ahead on the inevitable direction this thread was going.

Seriously, though, where the f*ck are my socks.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
The socks are between the drum and outer housing. Their not lost just chillin for awhile, tired of being pulled over stinky, uncut toenails.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

You've made it clear you have the socks. Kindly return them. I do not negotiate with sock terrorists.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

The sock terrorist would be YOUR washing machine, not mine. Now if their lost a the laundrymat....they probally made an escape with the nice old change lady that monitors said washers.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Imagine my shame. We don't have a dryer, but hang laundry out on one of four lines; every time I do laundry, one sock ends up MIA. I think it's a conspiracy of the highest order. Where did they go? Did they leave this plane happy? Do sock elves exist, and if so, what do they want?

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

This actually terrifies me. We must unite and demand answers.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Agree. Unite! Unite against the e-vile overlords of the sock empire! We will press no wool before its time. Polyester need not apply.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Yeah! F*ck polyester and the polymers it road in on!

top topics

join