It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Put a sock in it, "something's being sprayed" deniers!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

Yikes. I lived for 10 years in that area. What exactly are you seeing on the trees?

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

I was interested in seeing what the poster I was responding to happened to have encountered. A first hand photographic documentation would be a rather compelling piece of evidence.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

I was interested in seeing what the poster I was responding to happened to have encountered. A first hand photographic documentation would be a rather compelling piece of evidence.

It certainly would have, but it is also possible that it isn't something that a normal camera could pick up easily. I'm also interested in knowing exactly what the poster SAW (since not everybody thinks to take pictures as they're driving along the highway). Silvery highlights? A dusting of...something? Blobs of goo?

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

FissionSurplus
It certainly would have, but it is also possible that it isn't something that a normal camera could pick up easily. I'm also interested in knowing exactly what the poster SAW (since not everybody thinks to take pictures as they're driving along the highway). Silvery highlights? A dusting of...something? Blobs of goo?

Regardless, it would appear that he saw some sort of 'chemtrail residue' for lack of a better description. You would think you would pull over and get a picture or two just for arguments sake. Hell, I have stopped to take pictures of much less important subjects (wildlife, architectural, landscape, etc.) while driving. This would be revelatory evidence, would you agree?

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Yes I do agree. Maybe this thread will induce the poster to take a picture and post it.....hint, hint.......I used to live in that area and I'm very curious now!!

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

contrailscience.com...

Can watch this animated map for hours and see we do not have air traffic.

We are actually in a great place to see anything odd, because there are no regular flights over us, the flights travel up and down the coast over the mountain range not this side of them. The planes going out to sea have nowhere to go from here so there are none. Making a low grid in the sky by accident is just not going to happen.

Like my husband said, where are all the planes going who suddenly grid our area and why do they stop coming after they are done.No more planes.

They tell me these are trails from far far away but in some instances we have watched the actual airplanes create the lasting fog.

The day we saw the military do it they were flying very very low, my husband knew the kind of jets, after about 30 mins they produced a perfect squares grid nice and neat, the squares did not even spread while we was in town, from a little out to sea and out of sight over the mountains and we followed one as we left town, this was in Brookings OR. he reached about the Ca border and made a tight 90 turn on the grid they made and headed back to Oregon making the last line in his direction.

It was all pretty awesome to see but I didn't have a camera I had dropped and broken it.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Furthermore, if something was being sprayed, that chemical would be all over everything outside. Your car, lawn, dog house, bushes, trees, your house, kids play set, everything. Someone could get samples of everything that sits outside and see what's being sprayed. But nobody has done that either.

A thought for you, people worldwide are complaining of this phenomenon are they all just waking up to the fact planes have trails?
For a moment consider, maybe there are holes in the atmosphere or changes taking place that we are not being made aware of and world governments may be trying to fix something without the years it would take to do it with the consent of humankind and legally.

Here is the problem as usual with anything. People have indeed tested and found all kinds of results that prove something is there, but who believes the reports. They are simple called liars and reports are called fake. There are whole organizations collecting and testing.

If I were to test after a grid was showing here would it matter, would it convince anyone even if i showed the lab report..no.
If I found Drs and scientists who say it is happening would that change anything? No

What would convince? The government reporting they are doing this again? it has done it before and admitted this.

www.chemtrails911.com...

Local news station KSLA in Shreveport, Louisiana investigated a strange substance found by a man from the Arkansas-Lousiana-Texas border, which the man collected on the ground from a chemtrail overhead. He noticed the crisscrossed cloud-like lines in the sky as well as the unusual residue it left behind on vehicles after descending in a "haze."

KSLA's Jeff Ferrell noted that these chemtrails "do not fade away like a normal contrail."

KSLA ran the substances through a lab and found high levels of Barium (6.8 ppm) and Lead (8.2 ppm) as well as trace amounts of other chemicals including arsenic, chromium, cadmium, selenium and silver. Of these, all but one are metals, some are toxic while several are rarely or never found in nature.

According to this website the gov could legally test on us until 9 years ago.

The Secretary of Defense [may] conduct tests and experiments involving the use of chemical and biological [warfare] agents on civilian populations [within the United States]." -SOURCE- Public Law 95-79, Title VIII, Sec. 808, July 30, 1977,

www.jonesreport.com...
edit on 21-1-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Oh wow, thanks for that link! We really don't have much air traffic either. Oddly enough, I used to live within 20 miles of the DFW airport about 3 years ago. There were, of course, more contrails, but not as many as one would think.

Out here, it's so isolated, you could sit outside for a long time without seeing a high altitude passenger jet....but the military craft pass over here with tiresome regularity.

They do grid patterns, and I have seen them do their thing, and then turn and do it in the other direction, both long streams of spray as well as the dash-dash-dash pattern. Then the whole sky gets hazy and milky, and I suddenly feel paranoid, like I should be wearing a gas mask.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Everyone needs to become acquainted with what is happening around us right now, it is not just the future these things are being used. Which ones and how much who knows...here is the future!

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I have to agree with you on this one. I have a few 'scientific' friends who are convinced that our 'reality' is exactly what the lamestream media and scientific experts say it is. I guess it's the classic "don't bother me with evidence, my mind's already made up" kind of BS. Don't get me wrong, I just get tired of the empty-heads who believe all conspiracies are just BS and hot air. I've seen three chemtrails overhead today and they were as plain as day. I know there are some pretty good documentaries out there on youtube that spell it out as well. Here's a couple that may or may not open up some reluctant minds on the subject: look up video what in the world are they spraying? Of course, there ARE some out there who wouldn't believe in anything remotely controversial even if say, a UFO landed right on top of their house. Who knows what the truth is? I know I'd like some answers since I'm a noob to this site.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Just like any conspiracy, people always try to ridicule the whole repertoire because of a few extremists.
"It's wide and dispersing: Ah! It's gotta be a CHEMTRAIL, no doubt about it!"

Why would chemtrails have to look different from contrails in the first place?
I mean, chemicals don't HAVE to be visible.

Just say'in...

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by 1FreeThinker

Free thinker, you will learn that the contrail / chemtrail issue is the most contentious one on this site, and if you post about it, you're sure to get flamed from either side, so wear an asbestos suit.

It's fine if people have strong feelings about certain subjects (I definitely do), but when you start a thread, be aware of derailers and those who will try and make you feel incredibly stupid. Stand your ground and stick to your guns. Just a friendly bit o' advice from somebody who's been flamed to hell and back.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

theMediator
Just like any conspiracy, people always try to ridicule the whole repertoire because of a few extremists.
"It's wide and dispersing: Ah! It's gotta be a CHEMTRAIL, no doubt about it!"

Why would chemtrails have to look different from contrails in the first place?
I mean, chemicals don't HAVE to be visible.

Just say'in...

THANK YOU! I have often stated that it's the perfect way to put things in the air, because how would anybody know the difference?

Chaff is definitely visible. Liquid chemicals, weaponized viruses, etc., wouldn't be visible at all.

All I know is, stuff is being put into the air via jet aircraft.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

FissionSurplus
I'm glad that you don't have an issue with breathing aluminum coated fiberglass. I do.

I've breathed far more aluminum dust in the past 10 years at my job than I would ever breathe walking around outside for an entire lifetime. Don't worry about it.

Also, glass fibers is not fiberglass. That's why they have two different designations. Fiberglass also got demoted and is no longer thought to cause cancer.

FissionSurplus
You may want to check out the documentary, "What In The World Are They Spraying?".

Then they can get the real facts when they read:

Debunked: What In The World Are They Spraying?

FissionSurplus
All I know is, stuff is being put into the air via jet aircraft.

I'd love for a "chemtrail" believer to one day show us how they "know". With no scientific evidence, no descriptions or pictures of the hardware on the aircraft used, I can't comprehend how someone can "know" something with zero proof.

Contrails all over the sky is not proof.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

As Char-Lee has so eloquently stated earlier, whatever proof is shown (actual patents for aerosol spraying from jet aircraft, pictures of it, lab tests which show what has been collected in the soil, trees, plants, etc), there is always a debunker saying that it's not true, it's not good science, etc.

For every type of proof that is brought forward, there is somebody like you who refuses to actually give it a chance because their mind is made up.

I see us at an impasse here, as even when you said that chaff was invisible, and I showed you a link from a defense contractor magazine in which they admit it IS visible to the naked eye, you still want to hold on to your viewpoint, which is your right to do so. However, as with all impasses, we can continue to beat a horse which cannot go in either direction, or one of us walks away because it just turns into a tit-for-tat exercise in futility.

Allow me to walk away shaking my head. Thanks for playing.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Okay, I'm going to post this as I keep wondering what it is, ever since I saw the video. The first one is of an "orb"-thing clearly "seated" on top of a fence-line, and a few white things in the sky:

The next video is slowed down even more, and it looks like the white things fly out of the "orb"...

Is this what they speak of coming out of the chemtrails/contrails what ever term people are "comfy" with... ?
Is it related?
edit on 22-1-2014 by ItsEvolutionBaby because: fix vid link

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Chaff can be seen on radar. So if you are worried about chaff, you can log on to your local station's web site, and watch the radar. Every time a plane dumps chaff, you'll see it. And since chaff is dumped in a localized area and all at once, you could even follow the wind drift and try to get samples. Then you could "blow the lid" off of the angle you think means something. (it doesn't)

I am tired of chemtrail pushers always showing their lack of research in this topic. All the information is there, you just refuse to look at anything that goes against your "religion". Pitiful.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   

SheopleNation

Yep, I have seen the stuff all over the trees while driving down interstate 5 in Northerm California.

They were hosing the entire area from Red Bluff down. These were not commercial airliners. The trails were criss crossing the entire sky.

Don't expect any yes men / women to believe it though. Foolish mortals. ~$heopleNation

So you saw planes right over head, spraying contrail/chemtrails and the fallout drifted straight down to the ground? That is incredible. You must live in a total vacuum. In the rest of the world, there is a constant wind up in the air called the jet stream. I'l love to see evidence to back up your AMAZING claim. You could go on TV.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Chaff shows up on weather radar.

Con/chemtrails do not.

Now, you won't believe me because I've been involved in chemtrail threads before and must obviously be paid to do it why else would I spend so much time (like now! A whole 4 minutes typing this reply!). But I digress..

You can confirm this for yourself!

Next time you see the trails in the sky over head, load up your local Doppler radar and have a look.

If you are correct, you'll see them.

If I'm correct, you won't.

Fair?

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Reason # 276 why I'm so grateful that I live in an area that has no air traffic flying overhead.

The only thing we see once in a blue moon around here is a small private waterplane coming in for a landing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join