It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is that true ,the word son was wrongly translated in christainity?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Hey, I have got some research on christainity and i have come to know that the original word which means the most loving, the most caring and the most beneficial in the original text in bible was translated wrongly to son in chirstainity in English and there were some traitors who did that and mostly they were jews who tried to corrupt the christainity when they were burning into the fire of jealous and proud anyhow this is not topic, I am sorry I am not going to critical for all jews but only for those who were bad with jesus (Peace be upon HIm) and didn't conform to His message

the word equivalent to that word which translated to son in English is "rabb" in arabic, can you correct your faith and help others towards the truth, because the word son is less powerful as compared to the word rabb which is more magnificiant, and also the word son stands for common relationship of a sexual bread of a man and a woman, how can that degraded word be used for The God and his beloved prophet Jesus (peace be upon HIM), please search the truth and you will get it and then help others to purify their faiths, that will be an eternal reward for all those who do that,

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Christianity is based on the New Testament - written in Ancient Greek. The word for son is "Yios" which is an accurate translation as the word is still the same one used for son in Modern Greek. Greek is my mother tongue, so you can be certain I am not inaccurate in what I am saying.

join