It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Base? Or Huge Starship? You Decide

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Frankinpillow
reply to post by ngchunter

Gain this is from our point of view, you could say all objects of this nature are a glitches.

No, I couldn't. Not all would-be objects are glitches, but this is demonstrably a glitch in google's processing.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

In referring to YouTube or Wikipedia as any kind of "source" of material, the only issue is that they are user-submitted "as is" with no verification as to content being factual or true.

A FOO Fighters concert is factual. As it really happened as the viewer can see by watching. Not so with Youtube and other user-submitted articles, photos or video.

Therfore, YouTube and Wikipedia and others like them, lack proven crediblity of a lot of their content.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

You mean like user submitted info blogs like say ATS??????????

Just sayin'

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   

MissBeck

intrptr

Wow! Not only 7 shiny spots but if I squint my eyes and curl my lip and sit sideways i can see the shape of a hull and windows and helmeted figures…

You do realize I am now trying to get in that squinty eyed, curled lipped, sidewards sitting position!

wow I simply must have a picture of that please please...... Lol....

The Bot

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
When coming across such low-res images that may contain image artifacts, my first point of call is checking if there are high-res images of that area from the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter, using LRO QuickMap.

And there is: wms.lroc.asu.edu...
(The crater in question is the bright one slightly above the middle of the image strip)

Image resolution is 1 m per pixel, and the Sun shines almost directly into the crater:

No "V"s or alien bases or spaceships there.

Here's another LRO image strip, at 1.4 m/pixel: wms.lroc.asu.edu...

Point in case: don't believe everything you see on Youtube or read in MSM.
edit on 21-1-2014 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by thedigirati

Certainly I think that would apply to ATS as well. Don't take what people say for granted, check it out for yourself. Investigate these claims for yourself, thoroughly. Weigh them based on the evidence they present and check the primary sources. I made a video about this and tried to show people how to get these images for themselves so that they can properly investigate claims like this.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

dlbott

MissBeck

intrptr

Wow! Not only 7 shiny spots but if I squint my eyes and curl my lip and sit sideways i can see the shape of a hull and windows and helmeted figures…

You do realize I am now trying to get in that squinty eyed, curled lipped, sidewards sitting position!

wow I simply must have a picture of that please please...... Lol....

The Bot

You know what! If I did post a picture, no-one would believe what I was doing, and that it was me doing it, and try to debunk it!

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Earlier Thread located here

Closing duplicate

Thank you

Semper

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join