It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am back... please accept my apologies for my absence.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

We welcome your return. We kept a plate warm and a spot by the fire. Nice to see you back to the fold!
MS

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I did notice that you hadn't been around. In fact, it was yesterday when I was really thinking about who's been "missing" and I thought, crud, he's left the farm. But glad you haven't left.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Hi all.

I would love to answer each and every one of you individually but unfortunately cannot right now as not at home for a week on my personal computer and my work laptop is in my hotel room.

I just want to take this occasion to thank all of you who have posted here for your kind words and thoughts of support.

My heart goes out to all those who have or are enduring the effets that cancer can wreck on your lives or those you love and care for. Holding the hand of some one you love as they pass away onto the other side is hard but probably the best last gift you can offer them.

Warmest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

I am So Very Sorry to read of Your Loss.
So Very, Very Sad For You.

Trust your ancestors spirits and know their taking care of the new arrival, and know your friends here do care.
guohua
edit on 22-1-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I am so very sorry for your loss Honey. I lived through cancer so far but always fear it may return. So many lives are lost to the dreaded disease. I feel confident that your loved one no longer suffers and is happy and free in their new life. BIG HUG!!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Welcome back!

In your absence I tried to emulate your dry wit, but doing that while starting threads on flatulence failed, utterly.

Glad you're back and deepest sympathies for you and your families loss.

beez

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Thanks Beezer

May this be a lesson to you for the future, never start threads when suffering from flatulence!

It will only blow back in your face...

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 22-1-2014 by Rodinus because: Word added

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Sorry for your loss chucky hen hope you and the family are holding it togther, as iv'e been away myself im lost following the new system which im sure has likely been around for a wean off months so iv'e a lot of catching up to do over the next few days :/ chat soon

Amanda xx

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Welcome back!
I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope that your wife and family are doing alright.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

woodsmom
reply to post by Rodinus

Welcome back!
I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope that your wife and family are doing alright.

Everyone is doing good my dear... life must... and WILL go on with more and more happiness, fun and laughter than before...

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

I knew you had some things going on, but I didn't realize it was of such a serious nature.

I'm sorry for your loss, but I'm glad to see you back with that unique sense of humor you bring to ATS.
You and Cody give me my "laughter fix" on the coffee thread when I need it.

Welcome back.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Sorry for your loss..................and welcome back. Peace. Oh and you have nothing to be sorry about. You were gone taking care of what needed to be taken care of.
edit on 22-1-2014 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join