It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails....EPIC FAIL!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Rezlooper
Seriously though, how can you know if it hasn't worked.

1. Reduce global warming...how do you know it hasn't helped? With the more deadly methane gas and its potency to our atmosphere which is 72 times worse than carbon dioxide, how do you know that they haven't slowed the hazards of methane release?

2. Population control....how do you know it hasn't controlled population growth? If I recall, we exploded to 6 billion folks and it seems we've been hanging around that number for a couple of decades now. We don't know if it hasn't slowed population growth.

data.worldbank.org...

3. Hide Niburu....just like you said, we can't see it, lol.

I concede that one.

4. Give everyone Morgelions Disease...Well, I don't know enough about this disease to comment except that I do know it's real and how can we really know how many are affected? Also, in my own opinion on chemtrails, I do believe they exist but that it's not a government program to hurt us, well, it wasn't meant to, but it may now inadvertently. They may have set out with good intentions, such as climate control, but the long term affects may now be hurting us, such as Morgellons Disease.

If it was a disease caused by chemtrails, then there would be an epidemic all over. Have you seen the amount of contrails folks have been posting? They are everywhere. This disease seems to be shunned by the medical community and those that give it any credence call it a skin rash.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

UxoriousMagnus

AugustusMasonicus

UxoriousMagnus
...and our government has never sprayed entire countries before...

It is this type of overarching hysterical commentary which goes a long way to discrediting the chemtrail conspiracy. To equate low-level defoliation to high-level aerosol disbursal is intellectually disingenuous. Additionally, the government has admitted to using Agent Orange (and other pesticides/defoliants) an it is not a conspiracy that they have used these chemicals.

so our government has sprayed chemicals from airplanes before?

Sure, in Viet Nam they sprayed the defoliants on the jungle, in the gulf oil spill they sprayed corexit on the oil.
The technology to spray certainly exists, but the purpose, regularity, and feasibility seem to be an issue.

My whole argument on this subject is that those white lines in the sky that come from airplanes and look just like contrails are probably just contrails. And until someone does some really good convincing, I believe that is what everyone is seeing.
edit on 21-1-2014 by network dude because: bad spelr

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

UxoriousMagnus

It most certainly and admittedly has. The question is not this but whether the lines you see behind high altitude aircraft are water vapor induced (contrails) or chemically induced (chemtrails).

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

UxoriousMagnus

It most certainly and admittedly has. The question is not this but whether the lines you see behind high altitude aircraft are water vapor induced (contrails) or chemically induced (chemtrails).

Actually, I did find out what chemtrails are made of.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

justreleased
reply to post by smurfy

If you get it you'll know.

One big symptom is thread or fibers growing out of open wounds that won't heal.

Some say it doesn't exist but who knows?

Get what? Morgleions?

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

flammadraco
There has been a massive increase though and as such scientist have said as such. A lot of crop will not grow with excess aliuminum in the soil.

This is in part due to rainfall increasing the Al3+ percentage of the soil.

You do not need chemtrails to account for the change in soil composition.

edit on 21-1-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

Native species of Aluminium are rare, and while the ores can break down and do, it would not account for a 'massive increase'.
So if there is a massive increase, it is coming from somewhere or something else..or a combination of sources.
Funny enough a contrail does its bit to contribute too. The problem of how much is mathematical, the millions of aircraft journeys over a century, engine efficiency and how much Aluminium scavenged from all those engines, plus a myriad of other heavy metals scavenged and exhausted at altitude, plus toxic ingredients in additives, and plus novel chemistry in combustion and at the exhaust and more. The answer how much? nobody knows.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

network dude

UxoriousMagnus

AugustusMasonicus

UxoriousMagnus
...and our government has never sprayed entire countries before...

It is this type of overarching hysterical commentary which goes a long way to discrediting the chemtrail conspiracy. To equate low-level defoliation to high-level aerosol disbursal is intellectually disingenuous. Additionally, the government has admitted to using Agent Orange (and other pesticides/defoliants) an it is not a conspiracy that they have used these chemicals.

Sure, in Viet Nam they sprayed the defoliants on the jungle, in the gulf oil spill they sprayed corexit on the oil.
The technology to spray certainly exists, but the purpose, regularity, and feasibility seem to be an issue.

My whole argument on this subject is that those white lines in the sky that come from airplanes and look just like contrails are probably just contrails. And until someone does some really good convincing, I believe that is what everyone is seeing.
edit on 21-1-2014 by network dude because: bad spelr

Ok....Network....
Your whole argument is that there are more planes then there were (more flights over.) and new engine technology. THese are good arguments and as I told you before....you have made me less rabid in my chemtrail beliefs because of this.

So....can you tell us how many commercial and military flights there were in say 1985 compared to now and what percentage of our current fleet is the new engine tech?

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

smurfy
Native species of Aluminium are rare, and while the ores can break down and do, it would not account for a 'massive increase'.
So if there is a massive increase, it is coming from somewhere or something else..or a combination of sources.

Which is why I carefully prefaced my comments with 'in part'. There are several other contributing factors to acidic soil, but I do not think chemtrails is one of them.

Your point about jet exhaust is plausible, but I think natural explanations and other manmade pollutants may be more likely culprits.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by UxoriousMagnus

I tried to find anther source for this, but a quick one came up with too much to sift through.

Here is a good representation of how air traffic has increased.

After dinner, I will try to find more.

edit to add:

Found one more for the UK.

edit on 21-1-2014 by network dude because: added chart

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I am 43 and I assure you they are not exactly the same.

Are the clouds, namely the cirrus clouds, the same as you remember them to be decades ago?......do they last longer?, diminish faster?, stay the same?

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Argyll

I am 43 and I assure you they are not exactly the same.

Are the clouds, namely the cirrus clouds, the same as you remember them to be decades ago?......do they last longer?, diminish faster?, stay the same?

I get your point but it isn't the same and you know it. THe fact that we can even have a discussion about lingering trails proves that they are different now.

When i was growing up in the 80's .... blue skies were crazy blue and would stay like that nearly all summer. Now they are covered by wispy trails that cover the whole sky

Since the late 90's....the skies have changed....I don't think anyone is arguing that.....just whether or not it is devious or not.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   

UxoriousMagnus
When i was growing up in the 80's .... blue skies were crazy blue and would stay like that nearly all summer. Now they are covered by wispy trails that cover the whole sky.

This is purely anecdotal and everyone has anecdotes. When I spent time in the 70's and 80's with my dad watching aircraft with his binoculars and trying to identify their types I distinctly recall them making contrails, some persistent and some not. Coming from an aviation/aeronautics background my father clearly explained their formation and cause.

Does my story 'cancel out' anyone else's stories? No, but my anecdotal story is just as valid as yours.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

smurfy

Which is why I carefully prefaced my comments with 'in part'. There are several other contributing factors to acidic soil, but I do not think chemtrails is one of them.

Your point about jet exhaust is plausible, but I think natural explanations and other manmade pollutants may be more likely culprits.

The thing is the, 'in part' bit is very small. I would agree though that there are many ways that soil could become acidic, and that includes deliberate, that is done even for purely cosmetic reasons.
There is a need though to bypass the little stuff and get on with the rationale about aerosols in the stratosphere, that would be the elusive Chemtrail. There the rationale is that at very high altitude spraying of a sulphate, of a very fine particulate/s would cloud the atmosphere and have a cooling effect, negating the Sun's heat at that level and reflecting it off back into space. Aircraft at a lower level, by their nature, do something similar but not the same, their contrails have a net warming effect on the surface by trapping the heat that has already reached earth. Yet and with all, geo-engineering is a live and very fluid piece of work akin to any soap opera you have ever seen, and that would include everything that 'climate change' is based on, the faulty hockey stick, the faulty temperature reading sitings, the sexing up by science whores of the statistical material they use to make a case, and other guys like David Keith who would say they are the only ones to put the best foot forward in geo-engineering, 'even though it is dangerous' blah blah. There is so much more, the Kyoto conference, where the noggins sat down to discuss how to do the practicals on aerosols ie; should it be lab tested first or what? the 'or what' was that the only way to do it was to actually do it. That is how bad it is, whether you believe in 'climate change' or the older alphabets, or not.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

All well and good but what does that have to do with my comments on soil acidity?

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

When i was growing up in the 80's .... blue skies were crazy blue and would stay like that nearly all summer. Now they are covered by wispy trails that cover the whole sky

Really?

I don't know where you grew up, but where I grew up in the 60's ,70's, & 80's , we most certainly had clear blue skies, we still have them now!.......but we also had cloudy skies, heavy clouds, and light misty cirrus clouds, planes criss crossed our skies, some times the contrails lingered, sometimes they didn't, but then again sometimes the light misty cirrus clouds formed and gradually covered the sky, sometimes they formed and only lasted a few hours then they slowly dissipated and the blue skies returned, sometimes the planes threw out a spume of snow white contrail that lasted no more than a few minutes!.....back in those .y days of "first girlfriends" and lying on my back in summer fields I attached zero importance to what I was seeing, but now older and wiser, I know exactly what I was seeing.....I was seeing "weather".......or high altitude weather to be precise!

High altitude aircraft create high altitude weather, they release in their exhaust, water , which if high altitude conditions are conducive, will form contrails, the humidity at altitude will determine wether the contrail will dissipate or persist.

Failing all that.....we are all being sprayed with globally warming zombie aftershave testicle shrinking government hummus!

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

UxoriousMagnus
When i was growing up in the 80's .... blue skies were crazy blue and would stay like that nearly all summer. Now they are covered by wispy trails that cover the whole sky.

This is purely anecdotal and everyone has anecdotes. When I spent time in the 70's and 80's with my dad watching aircraft with his binoculars and trying to identify their types I distinctly recall them making contrails, some persistent and some not. Coming from an aviation/aeronautics background my father clearly explained their formation and cause.

Does my story 'cancel out' anyone else's stories? No, but my anecdotal story is just as valid as yours.

*******************************************************************************************************

so....when trying to describe why one started looking into things.....one can't even bring it up because it might be "anecdotal"?

....we can never speak of personal experiences? We can never quote other people personal experiences?

What's the point then? What's your point? But whatever answer you give....make sure it isn't tied to any personal experience you have ever had......good luck with that

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Since the proof isn't really going one way or the other and never will until there's some cheap testing mechanism that anyone can employ at any moment to put it all to rest. I am going to post my theory on what chemtrails could be:

Deactivated virus that can be reactivated when and if need be by introducing an additional agent in the same or different manner.

No proof. Nothing to back it up. Just my idea of what Chemtrails could be useful for.

Why use that instead of another means?

Well, it'd be hard to prove and you could also control the area and population that would be affected(wouldn't have to be the type of virus easily transmitted, so the whole world dying wouldn't be as much an issue. Think HIV, but where it's dormancy can be controlled by an additional agent).

That is all.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

so......how do we explain this?

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Easy...

contrailscience.com...

The same way clouds have gaps between them.
edit on 22-1-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   

UxoriousMagnus
reply to post by network dude

Have you ever flown and hit turbulence? Flying along, everything is fine, then all of the sudden, it's like a pot hole in the sky. That was a pocket of vastly different air. Which is what causes things like that. Or it was a spray op and the pilot wanted to toggle his switch to test the nozzles.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join