It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Encounter With Evil

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
In the early 1990s, while waiting for a train in Shropshire, UK, I started a conversation with a man and a women who were elderly and seated on the platform. Through our conversations he stated he was a former Colonel in the Commandos during WW 2 and 1950s. Further that during the War he was parachuted over the outskirts of Berlin, his mission was to obtain something very important, but it wouldn't state what it was since it is still classified. During our conversation he related this strange encounter. He and some of his detachment (they had dogs with them as well) were on military manoeuvres in an area known as Salisbury Plain, Wiltshire, UK in the 1950s, in a certain area of this plain, they all felt a strong sense of "evil" (he gripped his hands to show the intensity of the sense) , he stated it was "very intense" and he was "really scared" of the sense of evil they all felt. The dogs when into a frenzy, aggressive and fearful. He informed me that the dogs had to be destroyed.

He reported this incident to his superiors in the MOD, and they corner off the entire area. He did state that he and his wife always felt they were being watched (not in a physical sense) all their lives.
edit on 21-1-2014 by Frankinpillow because: reworded

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankinpillow

What does evil feel like?

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by EA006

That's something I personally don't know, but what ever it does feel like, it scared the hell out of him and his men.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

The technology exists to send sound/lightwaves at the head of an individual that has an influence, sometimes control over specific areas of the human brain.... depending on the frequencies that are used.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I've been down there, over the Salisbury plain. Walked the white horse. (that's not a euphemism)
We lived in Wiltshire for a few years. Nice place.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

chadderson

The technology exists to send sound/lightwaves at the head of an individual that has an influence, sometimes control over specific areas of the human brain.... depending on the frequencies that are used.

I was thinking some kind of an ULF sound generator was possibly being tested on the troops and dogs.
Certain low freqencies can induce a range of feelings from fear,dread,sadness to even physical symptoms such as nausea and vomiting.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Hi,

interesting thread S&F

Frankinpillow
He did state that he and his wife always felt they were being watched (not in a physical sense) all their lives.
edit on 21-1-2014 by Frankinpillow because: reworded

did he go into exactly what he meant by being watched?

Aelf

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Silcone Synapse

chadderson

I was thinking some kind of an ULF sound generator was possibly being tested on the troops and dogs.
Certain low freqencies can induce a range of feelings from fear,dread,sadness to even physical symptoms such as nausea and vomiting.

and they started all of that in the 1950's did they not?

seems like the US embassy in Russia was getting bombarded by different "waves" and the CIA had to be brought in to figure out what was going on or something like that. This was during the same time frame.

but I have felt evil myself.....even had a visual. darkening of a room and skin started crawling and felt intense fear.....couldn't even bring myself to look up to see what it was....found myself praying for safety from whatever it was.....lasted about five minutes.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Did he go into any details about which area of Salisbury Plain this took place at, or wether any further investigations were carried out?

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

EA006

What does evil feel like?

I would think that the vast majority of people have never had such a feeling, but if they did, they would probably realize it. It is not something that seems easy to describe, but maybe the best description would be a feeling of hatred towards every fiber of your being, which strikes you and resonates with you as an extremely overwhelming feeling of fear. You would just know that the cause was externally generated, and upon leaving the area, the feelings quickly subside, offering a bit of circumstantial evidence that the feeling was in fact generated externally, and not internally.

I am sure there would be people who would adamantly state that such feelings are just personal emotions, and are not linked to any external cause; or they might say that electromagnetic radiation was responsible for the fear, and they might be right...in some cases. But I am convinced that true evil entities do exist, and can cause such feelings. Obviously if multiple people are feeling the same overwhelming emotion, in this case hate/fear/evil, the cause is external. That just makes sense. But the cause need not be paranormal or supernatural, although it can be in my opinion. And maybe in most such cases there is a paranormal cause, but it is next to impossible to know without strenuous investigation.

There are few people who are equipped with both the gear and knowledge necessary to truly investigate from both a scientific and supernatural point of view. And that is what is needed. The modern day ghost hunters may use EMF detectors, and that is the extent of their probe into externally-generated causes, and this is not sufficient. There may even be causes that are natural, but that science has yet to discover or classify.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Or it was demonic
My best bet would be that
and , by the way , it feels very powerfull

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Aelfrede

Not exactly just that it was something they both felt and were sure about.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by hotel1

He didn't say what part, just the MOD cornered it off, so it cannot be used by the military.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I've felt a low-temp, clammy, electrical "wrongness" that I and another, very rational person thought was connected to a non-visible entity... or spirit. It had an atmosphere... a time distention and a heightened sense of awareness that's quite difficult to describe well.

I've also felt the same feeling with an added degree of intensity coupled with a raw "danger" feeling that might be termed "evil."

It's hard to honestly differentiate, as the brain is processing this odd feeling that you've had no other experience to compare it to. So some of these feelings... a sensing of something present without a visible body... at least seem to have a degree of physical sensation attached to them.

Add to that the distinct possibility that it all might simply be EM fields affecting one's brain and that complicates it all.

However, the times I've felt this were always connected in time and place to other anomalous events, and this (plus the many other reports putting this together) has made me have to agree that it might well be what people think it is... which is feeling a 'spirit' presence.

Either way, it's a weird, singular experience and I sincerely feel empathy for people that feel those things on a more regular basis... as it's totally at odds with normal, waking, every-day life, and is thus really unsettling.

The soldiers feeling this on Salisbury Plain is interesting. Reminds me of T.C. Lethbridge when he encountered an area that exuded dread and after investigating found that many people had committed suicide on that spot... leading to a slew of odd findings and provides some interesting theories about it. He called the area a "ghoul," but not in the physical sense.

edit on 1/21/2014 by Baddogma because: type-o now negative

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Frankinpillow
reply to post by hotel1

He didn't say what part, just the MOD cornered it off, so it cannot be used by the military.

Having given this a bit more thought I'm starting to wonder if this chap and his unit wandered inadvertently (or perhaps by design) into some kind of chemical weapon test. There was a lot of that sort of thing going on in the fifties and it could possibly explain the dogs being destroyed (autopsy to study the weapons organic absorption effectiveness), the strange feeling reported by him and his men, and the subsequent condoning off of the area. Highly speculative I know, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Seems highly unusual to strike up a polite conversation with strangers on a train platform and it lead to this subject..just saying

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

Well I have a interest in history, the war and usual events, it just happened. Synchronicity?

top topics

join