It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Undergound Base In Iraan, Tx? A Story From A Friend

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Taggart

They way to keep thousands of people from talking are 1.Paying them, 2. Confidentiality clauses with the warning of extreme prosecution if you speak up.

3. Only have people work on it that understand that it's not to be discussed

There's all sorts of things that are sort of open secrets you never see in the MSM or here. Something really momentous, you won't often hear much about it.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   

zeroBelief
When I was on site at the DOD installation at Bolling AFB, I regularly had lunch with people who to this day, I have NO farking clue what they did. And, you just know, not to ask.

So, were you working for that IT bunch DIA contracts with?

I ate along side foreign soldiers who were there for School of the Americas.....you don't ask...you say hello, you smile...and you eat. That's it. No small talk.

I am often tempted to ask one of them how many non-English speaking Hispanic people are named "Sutherland" or "Goldfarb".
edit on 22-1-2014 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   

zeroBelief

One time, I made a very simple mistake of asking ONE too many questions about someone did for a living....

I never heard from them again. Not once.

If you're TS/SCI and a stranger/new acquaintance becomes overly curious, you might have to file contact reports EVERY STINKING TIME you talk to them. This usually applies each and every time with a foreign contact, but you have to file pretty much the same thing if they ask about your job in a persistent and suspicious manner. Eventually, if it keeps happening, you end up sucked into an investigation.

In general, it's easier to tell people you work for the USDA as a cow feces analyst or something utterly boring, and see if they quit asking if they're someone you have to be around. If they're NOT someone you have to be around, you blow them off.

eta: OTOH, if you want to make someone go away you'd rather not be around, and you sort of know where they work, you can make them retreat post haste by asking them about their work. In the words of Billy Dee Williams, "works every time"

"Wow, Joe, where do YOU work?"

(mumble mumble)

"You know, I'm an engineer, and I'm really interested in optics. Isn't that what they do in your building? I think orbital angular momentum modulation of lasers is SO interesting...Joe? Come back Joe!"

edit on 22-1-2014 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   
The Gov Boys could easily hide such construction work among the regular heavy drill rig traffic and day to day industrial work that would be 24/7 a lot of the time (specially on the drill rigs and support industries)
Welders, heavy trucks, big cats cranes and all kinds of other equipment would be in use......
Also cement trucks could be dispatched as if they were concreting wells or whatnot....
Not saying they is a base, just there could be some kind of facility snuck in there......

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Simply look at how Groom Lake handles deliveries. The civilian truck driver goes as far as Gate 700. Now that in itself isn't very shabby since you get to see all the nuclear craters at the NTS. But the civilian trucker then gets out and a cleared military driver takes the load to the base. The civilian trucker waits in the guard shack. That is how deliveries at Groom Lake are handled. This is for basic supplies.

Note it would be very odd for the military to have a radio compatible with a civilian trucker. I suppose the military could have a CB radio, but I doubt it.

Further, with all that oil well activity, you can be sure the area has been studied with geophones. It would be impossible not to see the void created by an underground city with such equipment.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by solongandgoodnight

If there is an underground base in that area, which I doubt there is, it must be really deep and extremely fortified.

Just look at all those white dots covering the landscape in that area. Those white spots are oil & gas drilling sites where the "fracking" explosion in Texas is in full swing. Unfortunately, I fear that most of the U.S. will look like this in a few years.

All I can say is, that's an awful lot of drilling and underground destruction taking place in that area. Kind of an unlikely spot for an underground base if you ask me.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Truck and Humvee exhaust in three mile tunnel?

Sigh... Munchausen syndrome is so common...especially here

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Pecos Pipeline originates in Iraan, TX. So that would explain all the nice cars and such. Highly doubting the trucker's story about an underground military base though....as others have said, a civvie would not be allowed entrance.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Something similar happened to my uncle back in the late 80's. He would transport frozen foods all over the upper east coast. One trip he went on was to an underground facility in Pennsylvania that was built into a mountain. He believed that part, if not all of it was owned by the government. It was absolutely massive. I never knew about it until we were watching an episode of Conspiracy Theory when they went into one of these facilities.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Hi there and thanks to the OP for the thread,

I totally agree with the points others have said ,such as `Gariac` and `Bedlam.
As someone who is involved with underground structures both professionally and as a personal interest (here in Europe), my opinion is the following :

1. The civilian truck driver would not take the trailer unit all the way into a facility,

2. If and its a big `if` he did take the trailer unit all the way in as claimed, How could he possibly see all the buildings and 1000s of personnel ?? surely a loading bay is just as it says ....a loading bay , attached to some kind of storage area. that is normally located well away from any major areas.

3. The amount of ground activity that is around this area would prohibit any kind of underground facility. unless it was very deep down which is highly unlikely considering the geology of the area, yes there are caverns around that State, but not in that area around Iraan.

nice story ....but i think it is either an embellishment of a visit to a smaller more simpler facility ,
or that it is just a nice story. :-)

and just to add ...this is not the first story of this kind to appear on the net , however the others usually turn out to be places such as Iron Mountain Facilty etc.

Here in Europe clandestine military facilities tend to be always serviced by military vehicles, never civilian ones. and if they ever are ...they are always met outside of the sensitive area and the Truck unit is swapped over and only the trailer continues.

Snoopyuk

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

snoopyuk

As someone who is involved with underground structures both professionally and as a personal interest (here in Europe), my opinion is the following :

1. The civilian truck driver would not take the trailer unit all the way into a facility,

2. If and its a big `if` he did take the trailer unit all the way in as claimed, How could he possibly see all the buildings and 1000s of personnel ?? surely a loading bay is just as it says ....a loading bay , attached to some kind of storage area. that is normally located well away from any major areas.

3. The amount of ground activity that is around this area would prohibit any kind of underground facility. unless it was very deep down which is highly unlikely considering the geology of the area, yes there are caverns around that State, but not in that area around Iraan.

nice story ....but i think it is either an embellishment of a visit to a smaller more simpler facility ,

and just to add ...this is not the first story of this kind to appear on the net , however the others usually turn out to be places such as Iron Mountain Facilty etc.

Here in Europe clandestine military facilities tend to be always serviced by military vehicles, never civilian ones. and if they ever are ...they are always met outside of the sensitive area and the Truck unit is swapped over and only the trailer continues.

Snoopyuk

In the case of the Groom Lake delivery, without getting the driver in trouble, the truck isn't swapped out perhaps due to the nature of the delivery. The civilian driver even noted the mileage put on by the Groom driver was the same each time, which is of course poor OPSEC on Groom's part. Like take it around the block once in a while, dude!

The secret underground city people need to coordinate their stories with the secret underground railroad people. Then the secret facilities can exist without the need for supplies from surface roads. Oh wait, if the secret underground cities used the secret underground railroads, then there would be no way for the civilians to discover the secret.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Actually these are the type of places that should be looked at (empty oil caves) not much to do except buildings to erect really, its already been dug/drained out.

do an image search for underground oil cave

love and harmony
Whateva
edit on 22/1/14 by Whateva69 because: link

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

combatmaster
What i dont get about these types of stories (underground military bases - top secret) is how do you keep something a secret if thousands n thousands of people know about it.... anything short of mind control cannot explain this. This is beyond compartmentalization.

Its not hard at all. Its because theyre being made very clear that they keep a secret to protect the USA and if they leak they will find out and you will basically have to flee like Snowden. And every single one of them like to protect their country, thats why theyre in the army and none of them wants to be a judas snitch (for them).

And the few that might think about it got scared by how Snowden was treated. They dont want to get fired and give up their whole lives and their famillies lives like that. Thats one in a million for you.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The trucker lives "off the grid" but advertises on Pinterest?

Lost me, right there.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

signalfire
Underground tunnels "Maine to Washington D.C. to Colorado" Good vid from last year.

Typical nut job made video. Not you sig, lol. Just the guy in the video. This trucker quickly realized he could screw with this guy and did like every trucker will.

Those are old salt or lime-rock caverns. They do not go for more than 20 miles around give or take. Companies pay for room in these old mines because they offer safe protection of their goods at a "perfect temperature"!!!!! Documents are mainly stored here for safe keeping as the paper will not degrade over the years. The USPS has rented a place in one of these and they are not secret by a long shot. This is why anyone can drive right up to them and go inside if you know where they are.

No trucker is going to drive hundreds of miles at 15-20 miles per hour because that is the speed in these old mines at best.

That would be plain stupid when they could drive on a highway at 70mph to get there. Especially when know one knows what is in the truck lol. No regular trucker is going to be bringing crap to a secure facility, especially when Boeing is contracted to do that specific job, yes Boeing. Boeing trucks everything out to area 51 just for an example, when they can not fly.

Why you ask? Because they already have the security in place and people who never talk.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

whatsup86
And the few that might think about it got scared by how Snowden was treated. They dont want to get fired and give up their whole lives and their famillies lives like that. Thats one in a million for you.

And of course, Snowden hasn't yet gotten a fraction of what he should, IMHO. I'd happily dry-gulch the man myself.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

gariac

snoopyuk

Snoopyuk

In the case of the Groom Lake delivery, without getting the driver in trouble, the truck isn't swapped out perhaps due to the nature of the delivery. The civilian driver even noted the mileage put on by the Groom driver was the same each time, which is of course poor OPSEC on Groom's part. Like take it around the block once in a while, dude!

The secret underground city people need to coordinate their stories with the secret underground railroad people. Then the secret facilities can exist without the need for supplies from surface roads. Oh wait, if the secret underground cities used the secret underground railroads, then there would be no way for the civilians to discover the secret.

It would be relatively simple to hide cameras all over the truck, and just let it film the trip to the base.
one way to counter that would be to never invite the same truck/trucker to make delivery at a place twice.
Cool story but not very beliveable imo.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sirric

This, like others said, if they're trying to keep it secret why do they let random truckers come in with no security clearance or attempt to hide said city from them?

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

whatsup86

combatmaster
What i dont get about these types of stories (underground military bases - top secret) is how do you keep something a secret if thousands n thousands of people know about it.... anything short of mind control cannot explain this. This is beyond compartmentalization.

Its not hard at all. Its because theyre being made very clear that they keep a secret to protect the USA and if they leak they will find out and you will basically have to flee like Snowden. And every single one of them like to protect their country, thats why theyre in the army and none of them wants to be a judas snitch (for them).

This is the same argument as all others have told me on this thread, but it is not realistic. It would be kept secretive (like you said), but for how long?

How long does it take to build a base like this and for how long will it be used? Throughout that entire time and those thousands of people involved who are 'in the know', do you honestly believe that not a single person would break? Come on.... even hollywood doesn't stretch it that far!

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Operated by Lockheed-Martin-Marietta in partnership w Northrup, UCalBerkeley, Stanford, NSa, etc. Several million sq ft of underground manufacturing, R&D, landing and launch facilities. Home of the ULT (ultra-large-triangles) and earth-moon-planets-extrasolar direct transit craft

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join