It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where do you ats from?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Hi everyone.

Just thought it would be cool to know when do you ats the most. At home, late at night, right when you get back from work, when you are at work, anywhere with your mobile device. I was curious and thought of making a thread about it.

I mostly log on from my office, whenever i get a break, i dont have internet where i live so this is my only chance to do so.
When i was younger, and was at college, i used to do it late at night, i loved spending long hours behind my computer lurking through the forums. I also have the app for android OS, but i mostly use it to check the site every once in a while.

Alright, looking forward to hearing y'all!

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
From? There's a from OTHER than ATS?

Wow you learn something new every day, here I thought ATS was the center of the universe and everything else I did was FROM ATS

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I don't have it at home either, unless I use my phone for a hot spot, and since we share the G's, I don't do it much. Mostly I'm on here at work, I just leave it running in the background. I've been here a long time, so as long as my work gets done, they don't care.

Funny, I don't miss it at home. Too many projects and hobbies going on, so I don't really think about it. If I have spare time, I've got a book in my hand.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I have an imac at home for my main ATSing. Sometimes I realise I have about six tabs open lol. I also have a mobile for browsing recent posts and stuff on the bus.

I mostly ATS on Sunday afternoons.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

I dont check ats at all during weekends, so on mondays i have a lot of catch up to do.
It makes mondays a lot more bearable

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
8:00am to 4:00pm EST, Monday to Friday.

Yup my work schedule. Plus my work blocks 90% of the internet and only forums are available.

I don't even have ATS on search bar in my home computer.

I have get too many things to do when i get home, so no time for ATS.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I ATS from...

Australia!

I ATS whenever i feel like it,

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Work. Home. Of course, i work at home after i get home from work.

Never on my mobile, i read, but can't post without multiple typo's.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by payta

I like to do my ATSing from under your bed.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I only post from home. I am a Yooper. If you do not know what that is than I guess you will have to look it up.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
From home on my laptop, I have a smart phone but lack of some fingers on one hand cause me to type out jibberish on the phone. My office is my home and when work is slack, I ATS. Like today, no projects, no estimates, gonna be a long day, think I'll start a pot of Brunswick Stew.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

ja, i know what you mean. So your are from michigan eh?

PS: i actually had to look it up
edit on 21-1-2014 by payta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I ats from my spaceship hovering in your atmosphere. But when im on earth i ats from my mobile (got that ats app) and my pc. Currently im out of work so i have enough time to be online looking for knowledge.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Now that I think about it, i am usually below ground when I am posting. My bedroom is in my basement (dark for the night shift wife) and my office is in our building basement (all offices are in the basement). Im like Dracula.

new topics

top topics

join