It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milky Way galaxy may have formed inside-out

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by lostbook

I think that's the answer right there.

Well, it might be, but I don't know what it is an answer to. Snail shells twist clockwise as they grow, trees twist as they grow, everything twists as it grows.

You can see it in the elongated skull that was displayed by Brien Foerster in that video on the Peruvian skulls. He claims there are no parietal plates, but you can see that there are two; one's just twisted back in clock-wise fashion, just as one would expect from head-binding. The twisting doesn't stop.

That's the thing to know, I think, that two forces in the universe that are connected with life are twisting and extrusion.

We are extruded in to this place from nowhere.

It's weird.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Bybyots
You can see it in the elongated skull that was displayed by Brien Foerster in that video on the Peruvian skulls. He claims there are no parietal plates

Actually he didn't say that.

Skip to 2:30

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

SLAYER69
reply to post by jadedANDcynical

Wow

Thanks for the insightful post.

great question

What creates the order.

n+1?
About as orderly as possible no? In simple mathematical terms what is more logical than n+1?

ORDER may be a consequence of n+1 and the sequential relationships and ratios of that series...

What if the concept of ORDER itself was paradoxically a dynamic interpretation...We understand "order" through "chaos"...how do we know they aren't the same thing measured differently?

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Yeah, thanks SLAYER69, he said there's one. I still disagree, there are two, they are malformed from the head binding and have twisted clockwise like a skull-bonsai.

P.S. Hey, just callin' it like I see it. I watched him turn it around again and I'm more convinced than ever there are two parietal bones that have been warped by the head binding.

I could be totally wrong. But hey: Torsion and extrusion.

edit on 21-1-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Kind of supports the white hole theory.

In general relativity, a white hole, is a hypothetical region of spacetime which cannot be entered from the outside; but matter and light can escape from it. In this sense, it is the reverse of a black hole, which can be entered from the outside, but from which nothing, including light, has the ability to escape. White holes appear in the theory of eternal black holes. In addition to a black hole region in the future, such a solution of the Einstein field equations has a white hole region in its past.[1] However, this region does not exist for black holes that have formed through gravitational collapse, nor are there any known physical processes through which a white hole could be formed.

A diagram of the structure of the maximally extended black hole spacetime. The horizontal direction is space and the vertical direction time.

en.wikipedia.org...

@The research suggests that stars in the inner regions of the galactic disc were the first to form, supporting ideas that our galaxy grew from the inside-out.

It gets a little confusing when reading this for why wouldn't the Stars further out be older following the OP premise?

However if there was some Star/Planet/Moon making materials present in a Nebula cloud or plasma like form existing near older Stars. It can be hypothesized that a Star or Stars went into the next phase and turned into Black holes and began to pull more dense material towards it. The materials in Moon/Planet or Star form would then gather (out of created date order) and gather more based on the density of the materials present within them so some young and old Star, Moon & Planet materials would collect based on density as they are pulled towards center.

Still an interesting theory
Following other scientific data does this mean then that the Galaxy center does not feed and its now being considered to produce? And if its producing why are elder Stars in the center and not further out?

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Please tell me someone here is familiar with the work of David LaPoint?

He has been investigating what he calls the 'Primer Fields', and has uploaded a series of videos on youtube covering his discoveries. He has used a plasma generator to apply and verify his findings of the basic electromagnetic makeup of the building blocks of our universe.

Part 1 is here: Primer Fields Part 1

This image is exactly describing the effects of the Primer Fields, the position of the gamma ray emissions, the shape of the x-rays, and the concentration of matter in the very centre! [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b6b8c5bacb91.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is a link to the diagram by LaPoint: PRIMER FIELD DIAGRAM
edit on 22-1-2014 by SlipItIn because: Incorrect link

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

SLAYER69
Milky Way galaxy may have formed inside-out

21 Jan 2014 , 13:59

Thoughts?
edit on 21-1-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

I once made a cheesy galaxy animation using Blender - added a magnetic field source and a gravity source to model the black hole at the center of the galaxy, and some particles to model the stars.

The funny thing was that the shape of the "galaxy" was determined by the orientation of the spin axis of the black hole (and magnetic field). If the spin axis was close to perpendicular to the plane of the galaxy, then there would be two "jets" of stars being fired outwards into space. In my model, these ended up returning to the distant edge of the galaxy. Perhaps in a real galaxy, stars get spaghetti-fied into elemental gas and propelled out into space by the magnetic field before being returned back to the galaxy.

At large scales, all small magnetic fields merge into a dominant donut shaped bipolar field eg. The Sun, Earth and other planets. So perhaps that happens to the galaxy as well. What happens to all those little stellar magnetic fields. Given all those stars are unconstrained, they should eventually all line up and synchronise like metronomes.
edit on 22-1-2014 by stormcell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Could it also say something of starting civilizations? I mean if our sun started from the inside out of our milky way, and looking at the current position we are in. Could this be some kind of indication that the outer rim stars have more old intelligent species then the inner stars? So Kepler should look more at the stars of the outer rims?
edit on 0b55America/ChicagoWed, 22 Jan 2014 15:25:55 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 22 Jan 2014 15:25:55 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

You didnt really understand the concept... it does not so much speak of a star like the sun migrating, rather than the core of the galaxy forming as an elliptical before the disk is formed.

The truth would be the opposite in this case, you might expect older civilizations to be located closer in since these stars represent an older generation

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ErosA433

Did I ? so then later the arms formed out of the elliptical form right? something like this

but then the opposite the otherway around?

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   
The video shows the original concept of galaxies starting out as elliptical and gaining their spiral arms due to gravitational perturbance. The arms in a spiral galaxy are caused by a natural tendency for a spinning system to take the form of a disk, due to it being a minimum energy configuration. What the spiral arms are, are formations for hot blue stars, which are born, live fast, die young, and send a shockwave out, which seeds the area with high metallicity material, and prompts star formation.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by KrzYma

that guy thinks that 'since fusion is the opposite of fission, it should be an energy sink.' That guy is operating on the level of plato, i.e. 3000 years ago.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Bybyots

Well, it might be, but I don't know what it is an answer to. Snail shells twist clockwise as they grow, trees twist as they grow, everything twists as it grows.

You can see it in the elongated skull that was displayed by Brien Foerster in that video on the Peruvian skulls. He claims there are no parietal plates, but you can see that there are two; one's just twisted back in clock-wise fashion, just as one would expect from head-binding. The twisting doesn't stop.

That's the thing to know, I think, that two forces in the universe that are connected with life are twisting and extrusion.

It's weird.

It's built into the fabric of our universe. The first rule "all points in motion travel in a straight line", and then there's the all that twisting/rotation that electrons and other particles do when moving - every charged particle in motion creates a magnetic field. In turn magnetic fields affect the direction that electrons move. And gravity warps space time, affecting light as well.

These rules feed back on each other, so eventually you get things like solar flares, aurora borealis, fractals, solar granulation and all sorts of other strange patterns.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Bybyots

It's weird.

It's built into the fabric of our universe. The first rule "all points in motion travel in a straight line", and then there's the all that twisting/rotation that electrons and other particles do when moving - every charged particle in motion creates a magnetic field. In turn magnetic fields affect the direction that electrons move. And gravity warps space time, affecting light as well.

These rules feed back on each other, so eventually you get things like solar flares, aurora borealis, fractals, solar granulation and all sorts of other strange patterns.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Whos to say the black-hole isn't a white hole that has just collapsed in on itself after expelling all the matter that it had from the parallel universe it spawned from.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join