Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

HealthCare.gov Facebook has a new Question for You

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   
The HealthCare.gov Facebook page is asking a very pertinent question that should be on everybody's mind.

"The first thing I'm going to do after my coverage begins is

___________."

Oddly enough, apparently the responses erupted into an avalanche of mockery.

"Get another job so I can afford to pay for it," responded one Facebook user.

"Check for identity theft," quipped another.

"Lament the lack of coverage and the astronomical cost for the crappy coverage," wrote another.

"Where is my $2500 savings ?? My family plan just went UP $2300 !!!! "

What else could people possibly say?

Article

The Facebook Photo and comments

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   

xuenchen
What else could people possibly say?

I'da laughed if someone had said, "Vote Tea Party!!"

If you have a Facebook account, put that up there for me. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   

xuenchen
The HealthCare.gov Facebook page is asking a very pertinent question that should be on everybody's mind.

___________."

The first thing I would do is NOT keep the doctor I was told I could keep since I couldn't keep the plan I was ALSO told I could keep.

This is ridiculous, but it falls in line with everything else that Obamacare is/does. I guess those who answer.... go to a kegger, have unprotected sex, light a cigarette, have a beer, etc. will see their rates go up before the coverage even kicks in. What other reason would there be to ask such a silly question?

It's like a Benny Hill sketch for the world.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

"Go pick up some free condoms from my local elementary school?"

Seriously, the fact that nobody is seriously attempting to try to fix this obozocare mess, makes me think the predictions that Ison/Planet X/Nibiru, or whatever that black hole of gravity is coming our way - is true - we're all going to be dead anyway.

"No human life after January 2014."

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
since i don't have to sign up i don't care. i am a veteran. i have been paying for my health care since i retired at age 37. i feel sorry for people that have to go theru the affordable crack care experience. and i have to say they deserve it anyway. when you have people that are enablers (they are also called registered voters) they never get it until its too late. note to the enablers. its too late. i have pay for my own health coverage because going to the VA is like going to a fly by night lawn service for brain surgery. and most VA doctors say the same thing anyway. here's a prescription for morphine. come back when your 65. the affordable crack act. how the best government money can buy runs a clinic like it's a third world leper colony! why someone would want the people run the postal service to be they're docotrs i'll never know. but if i had to answer affordable crack cares question it would be: can i have my morphine, and you said youd see me again when i was 65 right ?

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Bumping this one for sure.
The answer is, find out who signed me up because I didn't do it:
and make sure the individual responsible ends up on the Zinc Plan.

My roommate still hasn't got it, literally... but he will.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
That's TOO funny! S&F for you for sharing!

I bet it won't be long before some gov. shill comes along and add tons of feel-good fantasy stories, tho!

The 'American don'tCare Act' is obuma's reward to all his adoring supporters.

( Billy is just lucky his blonde wife is so old; and ugly.
)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I would've written, "wait until I can afford to cover my deductible that just tripled".

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

___________."

I'm going to rediscover prayer...so I can pray every day, with true depth and meaning ....that I remain healthy and never fall ill to require that coverage.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Actually I think they're just fishing for positive feedback from people with pre-existing conditions so that they don't have to start fabricating testimonies.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
"Spend 6 weeks trying to unsign-up for it?"

I can't believe they are dumb enough to leave it open like that, or even ask the question.

I guess they haven't been mocked enough.

new topics

top topics

join