It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Lawyers push for official vilification of Bush as a war criminal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Dear Prime Minister Martin:

It was with absolute dismay that we learned of the planned visit of President Bush to Canada on November 30th 2004.

Surely you are aware of the many grave crimes against humanity and war crimes for which President Bush stands properly accused by the world, starting with the Nuremberg Tribunal�s �supreme international crime� of waging an aggressive war against Iraq in defiance of international law and the Charter of the United Nations, and including systematic and massive violations of the Geneva Conventions Relative to the Treatment of Prisoners of War and Relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War, as well as the United Nations Convention Against Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment. As recently as November 16, U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights and former war crimes prosecutor Louise Arbour called for an investigation into crimes against the Geneva Conventions in the assault by US forces on the densely populated city of Fallujah.

www.uruknet.info...

I'd say their case is waterproof, under the democratic rule of law. But will it prevail in Canada ?

[edit on 21-11-2004 by Mokuhadzushi]

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Are you kidding Paul Martin and all the political hacks on the hill are political cowards they won�t say a word other than yes sir, no sir three bags full sir, as a person living in Canada I am ashamed of the fact that the leaders of this country are no better than there American counter parts

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Pretty good news source there Mokuhadzushi. That's all I gotta say about that.

As for Sauron, I'm ashamed to have anyone with your opinion in my country (Canada). I would be proud if our government was standing shoulder to shoulder with President Bush. In time, weazels like you will see that what is going on here is a world war between fanatical Islam and us (you know, the non-believers).

George Bush isn't perfect, but he's the only western leader with the nuts to what's required.

new topics

join