It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Digital Sand Tables The Sim Table

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Create your own scenarios with customized agent-based models for wildfire, flood, evacuation, storms, airborne particulates, as well as biological and ecological behaviors, each based on your community’s data.

www.simtable.com...

I just found this thought it was interesting. I am sure there are those who already knew about this.

So here is a couple of examples.

And:

Think these are cool as hell.

Thought I would share.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Wow the tools keep getting better and better, just think 50 years ago all they had was lookout towers and a couple of planes to track and predict fires now they have this which is pretty freaking sweet.

Could you imagine playing age of empires or risk on this thing!!! Cool stuff thanks for sharing.

edit on 20-1-2014 by CitizenJack because: typo

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I wonder if the technology from the second video is holographic technology, like from Star Wars? I don't know if anybody remembers the Princess Leia hologram out of R2D2. In other words, I wonder if the tower in the video appears to go above the table. I'd love to hear from somebody who follows this type of technology.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Up near Lake Champlain, in VT, at the Aquarium in Burlington, they have one you can play with. It's very cool.

new topics

top topics

join