It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visually Confirmed: Enormous Craft Detected on Moon

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

SLAYER69
reply to post by carewemust

Well the US did just launch a fairly large object into orbit. Who knows what it was really for? It's all Top Secret

A Delta IV Heavy configuration rocket is launched for the National Reconnaissance Office in support of national defense.

Now that, that is the scariest part.

What did the Dept of Defense just launch into space?

Dark Matter bomb meant to be used on 'enemies' but thru false flag, destroys most all of Earth *DOOM*

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

Did everyone listen to the interview attached to the article? That guy sounds very convincing to me. Could be jut a good actor but either way moon picture is pretty mysterious with all the lights or dots whatever they are.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Interesting, yes, but unrelated to this story I believe.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

TheDualityExperience

Did everyone listen to the interview attached to the article? That guy sounds very convincing to me. Could be jut a good actor but either way moon picture is pretty mysterious with all the lights or dots whatever they are.

I found it curious that he claimed he's been an outside consultant for NASA and the NSA and then claimed that he was "surprised as I had never dealt with issues of National Security before." So you were an NSA consultant but never dealt with issues of national security before? Doesn't add up.

ETA: He says it at 2:08
edit on 20-1-2014 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
www.space.com...

January 13, 2014 02:49pm ET

The Department of Defense's triple rocket launch from NASA's Wallops Flight Facility in Virginia has been postponed to early Wednesday (Jan. 15) due to weather concerns. The launch is now set for between 1 a.m. and 5 a.m. EST on Wendesday, NASA officials say.

The U.S. military will launch three rockets from Virginia early Tuesday (Jan. 14) in back-to-back-to-back liftoffs that could be visible to observers in the mid-Atlantic region, weather permitting.

Three Terrier-Orion suborbital rockets are scheduled to blast off from NASA's Wallops Flight Facility between 1 a.m. and 5 a.m. EST (0600 to 1000 GMT) Tuesday within a span of 20 seconds, on hush-hush missions for the Department of Defense (DoD).

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
we couldn't harm any alien ships if any could travel through space and land on the moon. the launch will be for america's military domination of space against terrestrial rivals.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
And the google moon image debunked:

www.metabunk.org...

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

Yet the flags roll on......... The collective intelligence of ATS this last few months is underwhelming at best....

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

It is a tad strange that he says he has been a consultant for NASA and NSA for 12 years and then says he had not dealt with measures of national security before.

It could mean a lot of things for instance he may never have had to be cleared of this level. It doesn't specify what he has "consulted" with them before in the past. Good pick up though

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

What did the Dept of Defense just launch into space

A spy satellite.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Mamatus
reply to post by AlphaHawk

Yet the flags roll on......... The collective intelligence of ATS this last few months is underwhelming at best....

It has always been like that, it's up to the mods to stop it.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
this is such a monumental fail it can't even be funny. "read the article". why not ask everyone to stab themselves in the ear with an ice pick!
nice try though. it's things like this that make me appreciate that there are people that use a keybord that have iq's lower than 60!
of course, once again, the "threat" isn't focused at the Earth, but specifically, at "the U.S.". FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL! (but fun! )

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tencap77

Not that I believe the story but it's very obvious you didn't bother reading it.

FAIL FAIL FAIL

Still think the story is fake though.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Star for you. what fun huh? "100 days" to get something in orbit around the moon. SO RICH!
although if it was a nasa payload, it wouldn't surprise me much!

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

u said doomed so i thought you deserved this!

edit on 1202014 by tencap77 because: spelling and laughing so hard just put a spoonful of jello butterscotch pudding out my nose !

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Mamatus

This is interesting although if memory serves, this particular photo has not been proven to be anything. Best guesses are an imaging artifact. The single largest problem I have with the article is the source. TRN is not a site that is known for breaking as many stories as they are the rules of responsible journalism.....

Just my two cents but if they have been there for two years I think an upcoming invasion may not be on the immediate horizon.

Your criticism seems misplaced. The article clearly references similar stories about this same image from the moon run by the London Daily Mail, the New York Daily News and even the Hindustan Times of India, with links to the articles at all 3 "reputable" sources. Strange that you seem to hold TRN to a different standard than the three mass-media outlets mentioned.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Damn it!!! I was ready to be assimilated by THE BORG.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   

DeadSeraph

Not buying it. They have no credible sources it would seem, and all they have for images are the grainy artifact pictures from google that have been discussed (and debunked) previously. The only other image they have supposedly showing a craft are completely indiscernible and could be anything or even just drawn in photoshop.

This is supposedly their giant intergalactic space ship:

They are claiming that these giant L shaped ships landed on the moon, yet the picture from google looks nothing like that...

No credible sources? The article specifically links to three other sources in the "mass-media" who also ran the story:

London daily Mail www.dailymail.co.uk... tml

New York Daily News www.nydailynews.com...

Hindustan Times of India [url]http://www.hindustantimes.com/news-feed/science/researcher-finds-mysterious-triangular-object-on-moon-through-google-earth/article1-1174563.aspx[ /url]

A quick search of Google also shows sites like Huffington Post and many others ran with the story too. How much more "credible" do articles need to be to meet YOUR standard?
edit on 20-1-2014 by InterestedReader because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

I don't think the borg call it assimilation anymore. I believe they refer to it as "voter registration" !

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tencap77

Yea if that's the case ..they got me. Your in Colorado arent you? Lucky bastards
I mean that in a jealous sort of way...
edit on 20-1-2014 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join