It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG! The FUNNIEST thing I have ever read!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Ok, it's not sophisticated humor and I'll warn you, it will keep you in stitches for HOURS!
What is it? The amazon reviews for sugar free gummy bears...my wife is crying right now!

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1390270865&sr=8-1&keywords=sugar+free+gummy+bears

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Hr2burn

This product is a sugarless/sugarfree item with ingredients that can cause intestinal distress if eaten in excess

If eaten in excess?

Five pounds ought to do ya.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Hr2burn

Ah man I'm crying and choking on my peanut butter waffle. I really needed a good laugh, thanks.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Oh my goodness. I almost peed my pants and I'm not even done reading it fully. I need a break from the laughter

Awesome!!

Corrected typo lol
edit on 20-1-2014 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Hilarious !!!

One of the reviewers referred to them as 'Satan's Diarrhea Hate Bears' .

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Hr2burn
Ok, it's not sophisticated humor and I'll warn you, it will keep you in stitches for HOURS!
What is it? The amazon reviews for sugar free gummy bears...my wife is crying right now!

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1390270865&sr=8-1&keywords=sugar+free+gummy+bears

Dude!!! How did you even find this!? LOL

I am not one for bathroom humor but this is sooooo freaking funny

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
By the way. The sweetener that is used that creates all of the gastrointestinal distress is called Maltilol. I guess we know where the "lol" part at the end comes from.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
OMG I have a pain in the front part of my shoulder that is competing with the pain in my stomach from laughing so hard. As I was laughing my cat that was sitting on my desk in front of me started hitting me with his paw. I think I freaked him out laughing hysterically. Thanks OP nothing like hard tear rendering laughter.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Hr2burn

here is the review for the "banana slicer". equally as funny I think!

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   

AprilFooseball
reply to post by Hr2burn

here is the review for the "banana slicer". equally as funny I think!

I'll check it out, but being there are 533 reviews I might be awhile.
Believe it or not, they sell yellow uranium cake on amazon, that is ridiculous too!
2 HOURS I HAVE BEEN READING THIS GARBAGE! My eyes are swollen and my guyot hurts....BUT I CANT STOP!

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Bybyots
By the way. The sweetener that is used that creates all of the gastrointestinal distress is called Maltilol. I guess we know where the "lol" part at the end comes from.

Is that a different name for lycasin? That's what the manufacture states as the sweetener. I don't know why, perhaps I am a bit possessed, but I want to leave a bowl out on my desk at work! I gotta take a break and stop reading this!
GEEEZ!

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

I wonder if that's an ingredient in those Lindt red foil wrapped Chocolate balls? They have that effect on me if I eat more than one, as in two or three. Other chocolste doesn't do that to me.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Hr2burn

Bybyots

Is that a different name for lycasin? That's what the manufacture states as the sweetener. I don't know why, perhaps I am a bit possessed, but I want to leave a bowl out on my desk at work! I gotta take a break and stop reading this!
GEEEZ!

It sure is. I had to stop reading for a while too, I was afraid of getting dehydrated from crying and blowing my nose. My favorite review so far is the one entitled "Like Deliverance without the banjos". Oh man. now I gotta hit the head!

edit on 20-1-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
*&F
I just joined your wife I have tears just streaming down my face!!!!
Absolutely Funny

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
The pre-teen in me says, "I got to buy a bag and try that, just for ----- giggles."

The adult in me says, "The pre-teen me is an idiot."

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I love this quote... it was made for ATS...

I just couldn't beleive something this evil really existed on the physical world.

My wife and I are in tears... brilliant!

...and a hearty S&F to a twisted mind that found this...

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Lol how can they still be selling something so dangerous.
The reviews are still flowing in from the victims of this product...

BTW I came across this the other day and found it pretty funny:
distractify.com...
edit on 20/1/2014 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Hr2burn

Oh man, I am definitely ordering some! Great stocking stuffer and partying gifts! Great catch!

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Hr2burn

OMG! I have to stop reading I'm laughing so hard. I have to ration the funny, I can't take that much in one dose!

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I have a jar of candy on my desk at work and people have a habit of just helping themselves whenever they come and talk to me. I think I should invest in some of these and teach those greedy bastards a lesson haha!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join