It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI visited Adam Lanza home in 2004 when he was 12 years old.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by 3mperorConstantinE

You need to work on presenting yourself in a way that can be comprehended accordingly -If you want people to comprehend the paragraph of words you took time to construct, that is.

AAC

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Sremmos80
reply to post by Char-Lee

Would you agree most gun stores would have surveillance cameras? You can find out when the gun was bought and most likely that store will have some type of proof you bought it from that store.

The first interview I saw was a gun store owner, who knew most people in town including her...he said no she never bought any guns she was not the gun kind of lady or something similar!

Where is that video!

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

I am quite sorry to hear about your difficulties with reading comprehension.
My only advice would be to, perhaps, read slowly and review the meanings of the various punctuation symbols.

BTW, since I see now that you're the one whose reply to someone's post about pre-crime, made reference to Huxley's masterpiece Brave New World, I will say two things:

1). You probably meant Philip K. Dick's 1956 short story, Minority Report.
2). Actually read Brave New World.

If you can understand Huxley's writing style, mine will pose no problems for you, I promise.

~E.C.
edit on 23-1-2014 by 3mperorConstantinE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Char-Lee

Sremmos80
reply to post by Char-Lee

Would you agree most gun stores would have surveillance cameras? You can find out when the gun was bought and most likely that store will have some type of proof you bought it from that store.

The first interview I saw was a gun store owner, who knew most people in town including her...he said no she never bought any guns she was not the gun kind of lady or something similar!

Where is that video!

Right next to the arch, and the og film of raiders of the lost arch

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
www.courant.com...
The state police helicopter was put in the air, and before long agents with the FBI and ATF were headed to Newtown as well.

Thus the FBI was put in charge of investigating it's own history with the shooter. But hey, they denied Oswald had a relationship to the FBI as well.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Something stinks here.

You mean to tell me that the FBI would just knock at the door just to confirm that Lanza was hacking? And not even speak with him personally? No investigation? No interrogation? Not even sit with him and tell him what he is doing is illegal? Not even a slap on the wrist? You've got to be kidding me...

Having the police show up is one thing, but federal agents? That's very strange. They're supposed to come in to more high value situations.

Either they were just being incompetent and not doing their job very well. Or this is just a load of stinky propaganda.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

3mperorConstantinE

I am quite sorry to hear about your difficulties with reading comprehension.
My only advice would be to, perhaps, read slowly and review the meanings of the various punctuation symbols.

Don't be sorry. Just work on your inability to stitch your point into the sentence in a way that doesn't need to be reread to extrapolate the meaning.

You probably meant Philip K. Dick's 1956 short story, Minority Report.

Nope. My reference to Huxley's book was a psychological one. You should work on your own sentences before critiquing mine.

Actually read Brave New World.

Hahaha. You are quite the troll.

If you can understand Huxley's writing style, mine will pose no problems for you, I promise.

Hahaha. Once again, hilarious. As if your style is anything close to his.

AAC
edit on 23-1-2014 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

FBI officers became suspicious of Adam Lanza when hew as only 12 because he had been able to hack past a government website's security
His mother Nancy was able to convince the agents that there was no cause for concern, that he was 'just testing himself' with computer hacking

Then he went to the movie theater to play Dance Dance Revolution for 9 hours straight before his religious trip to the shooting range before going home to polish the grenades he loved to take pictures with as a kid. Maybe that's what he needed all the pairs of glasses for on his desk that they gave us pictures of, maybe he didn't wan't to miss a spot.

Ya, that all sounds about right no?

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

starviego
The FBI didn't go to his house to investigate him; they went there to recruit him. And I'll bet they succeeded.

Exactly.

Maybe his "brother" is him. They sheep dipped him and now he's mr. mystery agent no-name.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
This is pretty amazing.

You ever wonder why Adam Lanza pictures are so weird looking?

What if there was no Adam Lanza? What if Adam Lanza and Ryan Lanza are the SAME person?

The pictures we have been shown (could be) digitally altered pictures of a younger Ryan Lanza.

I could go through all the fishy things that may support this, but this blog does it pretty good. (Read the comments below the blog as we'll).

Nancy Lanza got 250,000 a year in alimony. That is crazy. Anyway have a look for yourselves. Look at the pictures in the blog closely.

Blog link

PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO SHOWING PEOPLE WHO SHOULD HAVE KNOWN ADAM WHO DID NOT EVER HEAR OF HIM.

AAC

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   

This is pretty telling. Look at the picture from 2006. Same hair same face. Same person?

AAC

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Cool blog, really liked the video of the negihbors that didn't know him
One thing i got stuck on, below the picture in the caption it says, "Reportedly from the June 16, 1992, Exeter News-Letter. Adam Lanza or Omar bin Laden."

Whats up with the omar bin laden?

The baby picture that is at the top

edit on thFri, 24 Jan 2014 02:53:16 -0600America/Chicago120141680 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

edit on thFri, 24 Jan 2014 02:53:40 -0600America/Chicago120144080 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

wow, that video with the interviews was pretty telling. not to mention the commentary at the end. he really makes a good point. what did we really see come out of sand hook in terms of media? all we saw was correspondents with their scripted talking points. i can't think of another "shooting" like this. one were there weren't any images that came out eventually to the public of the aftermath. and i'm not saying i want to see the blood and gore but, hell, at least the actual damage to the structure of the building like the commentator mentioned, broken windows, bullet holes, whatever. and then they proceed to completely demolish the entire building? yeah, seems perfectly routine...

and as for adam being ryan or vice versa, i mean they do certainly look alike. but, they can always dismiss that as "they were brothers" of course they looked alike. but, what makes it weirder is the missing time where no one can seem to place adams whereabouts. i mean in this day and age who really drops off the map like that? it makes me really wonder...
edit on 24-1-2014 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Hmmmmm....lemme see. If you just asked me what was the first thing that popped into my head when I read this it would have been this....

"Hackers are inherently dangerous people. These are people we should be watching"

You know? When you read between the lines, this is what they seem to be saying.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

BrianFlanders
Hmmmmm....lemme see. If you just asked me what was the first thing that popped into my head when I read this it would have been this....

"Hackers are inherently dangerous people. These are people we should be watching"

You know? When you read between the lines, this is what they seem to be saying.

If they are dangerous don't you think they would have wanted to talk to adam? Not just get pushed away by the mom? Since when does the FBI come down to a house for for giggles?

If you read between the lines it sounds like this event never really happened but the only one's that know are the mom, who is no longer with us and, well if we are going off OS, adam who is no longer with us. Ryan, who is alive, is the only source anything adam should be coming form.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
*Sigh*

reply to AnAbsoluteCreation

Don't be sorry. Just work on your inability to stitch your point into the sentence in a way that doesn't need to be reread to extrapolate the meaning.

With all due respect, if you can "extrapolate" information upon a second reading, then that means that that same information is there for a human with a more efficient cognitive processing apparatus to extrapolate upon the first reading.

Unfortunately, the fact that, by your own admission now, it takes you longer to extract information than perhaps others, has more to do with YOU, than it does anyone else. Regrettably for you, I probably won't be going out of my way to make my comments adhere to a fifth grade reading level, just for your benefit, I'm afraid.

Nope. My reference to Huxley's book was a psychological one. You should work on your own sentences before critiquing mine.

Ooh … I see —it was a “psychological” reference. OK.
So you're seriously going to go with that? Because, if that were true, then that sure was a pretty abstruse reference. Please explain, how on God's green Earth this post:

I fear that you are correct.
It's like Huxley's A (sic) Brave New World

makes any sense at all; when you were replying to someone who was talking about the GOV using an event to promote gun-control and, in addition, catalyzing a problem-solution-response dialectic culminating in pre-crime arrests of "future" problem-citizens.

If you had read Brave New World you would be laughing ... as Huxley's "World State" never had to engage in such theatrics because the caste-ordered population was bio-engineered and hypnopaedically shaped from birth for complacency.

So again, please explain your “psychological reference”.

Hahaha. You are quite the troll.

That's comically ironic, considering that at least with regards to the thread's subject matter, we likely agree more than disagree.
That's why I S&F'd it
For some reason, however, you decided to aim your arrogantly gleeful ignorance my direction.

Hahaha. Once again, hilarious. As if your style is anything close to his.

One logic failure after another with you, I see.
I never said my writing style was like his. Only that it was simpler.
edit on 24-1-2014 by 3mperorConstantinE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Sremmos80

If they are dangerous don't you think they would have wanted to talk to adam? Not just get pushed away by the mom? Since when does the FBI come down to a house for for giggles?

If you read between the lines it sounds like this event never really happened but the only one's that know are the mom, who is no longer with us and, well if we are going off OS, adam who is no longer with us. Ryan, who is alive, is the only source anything adam should be coming form.

Ummm. I think you misread me. The "Hackers are inherently dangerous" was in quotes. In other words, this is what I think they want us to think. "These people need to be watched". That has been the government's main message about everything since 9/11. They have used any little thing like this to suggest that this type of person or that type of person needs to be watched because "______"

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by BrianFlanders

Ok ya i misread ya, my bad

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CallmeRaskolnikov

Yeah. Crazy. I'm surprised I haven't seen that video before. I have spent many hours researching this subject and I am shocked it's the first I've seen it.

Very fishy.

People that think we are crazy for questioning this story just haven't looked at it deep enough.

AAC

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 3mperorConstantinE

Dude. Give it up and move on. You're embarrassing yourself with choice words and misrepresentations of mine.

Like I said, troll. But now I know you're a sensitive troll, and will consider this in the future.

AAC.
edit on 24-1-2014 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join