It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI visited Adam Lanza home in 2004 when he was 12 years old.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

Thanks for that.

I wasn't going to address the post because I didn't see a reason to.

AAC

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

AnAbsoluteCreation
reply to post by Sremmos80

Thanks for that.

I wasn't going to address the post because I didn't see a reason to.

AAC

I usually try to stay away but I couldn't help it lol. I mean he put a picture up and all, bottom of the ninth bases loaded and he just threw it to me underhand lol

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

When I think about Lanza, I think about his mom. Why'd she have so many guns?

Maybe she didn't.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Yeah.

Maybe she has all the guns in the world. Cannot prove that with evidence of purchase and video evidence of her buying the firearms.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
The FBI didn't go to his house to investigate him; they went there to recruit him. And I'll bet they succeeded.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by starviego

bingo! that would definitely be my guess... it seems as if most of these shooter families have military ties and or come from prominent families with the children previously being titled as "gifted" or "bright". the kid appears to have done some apparently impressive computer mischief for his age, gotten on the governments radar at which point they take notice and proceed to take advantage of the child themselves for their own gain.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Adam Lanza was reported to suffer from Aspergers Syndrome which is similar to autism. Children who suffer from both of those behavioural disorders do tend to become obsessed with particular things. For example, a person I used to go to school with had autism and was completely obsessed with the Titanic. He knew everything there was to know about the ship. The FBI had good reason to visit Lanza and his parents if, as reported, he hacked into government computers. I would assume due to Lanza's behavioural disorders this is why he became so fascinated with hacking into government systems.

There is no conspiracy here.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

John_Rodger_Cornman

Yeah.

Maybe she has all the guns in the world. Cannot prove that with evidence of purchase and video evidence of her buying the firearms.

What video evidence?

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
For the first year following the events of 12/14/2012, Adam Lanza was a virtual phantom.

No internet footprint. Hardly anybody remembers anything about him.

A year goes by, and they tear down the Sandy Hook school, forcing the crew to sign non-disclosure agreements.

Then a heavily redacted official report is released with basically no information.

Now, here comes the myth. Adam Lanza called a radio show in 2011, foreshadowing the shootings.

The FBI was on his trail all the way back in 2004 but let him slip through the cracks.

If only they had done more. If only there were some way that the government could dig deeper, track down every lead, and put a stop to such heinous crimes before they occur. If only...

We are being fed propaganda. Hopefully most here are sharp enough to see that.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

ProfessorT[/

There is no conspiracy here.

Whew gee thanks for saving us a bit of brain work

Now I can go watch some MTV

Any other conspiracies on ats you have "solved" ?

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Does this sound strange to anyone else?
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

There are a great many "strange" things about Sandy Hook....this is just another one of them. So many questions.....

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

We are being fed propaganda. Hopefully most here are sharp enough to see that.
reply to post by notquitesure

Indeed. There are a great many who question Sandy Hook for the points you mentioned and many others....the whole thing is a complete fabrication. Not even a good one in fact.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorT

So if he was such a menace why would they be turned away by just the word of his mom? Post 9-11.. and that is all it takes to get the FBI off your back? They don't just come to your house to get turned away... If his mom admittedly said he did hack the gov site you don't think they would want to look at his CPU?

This story screams not true, nothing makes sense....

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Would you agree most gun stores would have surveillance cameras? You can find out when the gun was bought and most likely that store will have some type of proof you bought it from that store.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

That is the worst rationale I have ever heard on ATS since 2005. Seriously, do you believe the justification you just said?

Please say you were joking. Great generalization of one autistic example who loves the Titanic.

AAC

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I seem to have caused quite a stir.

So let's swing the pendulum the other way...Lets say the FBI visited Adam Lanza when he was 12 years old, contrary to popular belief they start to fill his mind with propaganda which ultimately leads to him carrying out mass murder.

Why do a small minority of members on ATS believe in such a conspiracy? Why would the FBI 'insert' such propaganda into the mind of a small child? What would they and the US government gain from this?

This conspiracy is more far-fetched than 9/11. Those of you who believe in this conspiracy will undoubtedly place trust in edited videos on YouTube and silly articles from non-descript conspiracy websites. I have yet to see conclusive evidence that Adam Lanza was the victim of a conspiracy set up by the FBI and/or the US government. However, like everything I remain open-minded so please, provide me with a chronological account and evidence and I will take the time to go through it.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

ProfessorT
I seem to have caused quite a stir.

So let's swing the pendulum the other way...Lets say the FBI visited Adam Lanza when he was 12 years old, contrary to popular belief they start to fill his mind with propaganda which ultimately leads to him carrying out mass murder.

Why do a small minority of members on ATS believe in such a conspiracy? Why would the FBI 'insert' such propaganda into the mind of a small child? What would they and the US government gain from this?

This conspiracy is more far-fetched than 9/11. Those of you who believe in this conspiracy will undoubtedly place trust in edited videos on YouTube and silly articles from non-descript conspiracy websites. I have yet to see conclusive evidence that Adam Lanza was the victim of a conspiracy set up by the FBI and/or the US government. However, like everything I remain open-minded so please, provide me with a chronological account and evidence and I will take the time to go through it.

It is becoming less of a minority but that is besides the point.
What did the FBI gain by the visit? And if they had their eye on him so tightly how did the phone call to the radio station miss them? Once you are on the FBI's radar then you don't go away.
So you haven't been paying attention to all the gun control bills connected to Sandy Hook?
Look up the idea behind sandy hooks "unity" project, and how gun control would fit into that and then ask your self who had something to gain.
You will put your undoubted trust into a police report with the famous black sharpie used to conceal key evidence?
You are trusting something that you can't read... But that makes the ones that don't believe it crazy?

9-11 has more proof that the OS is hogwash, give this 10 years and we will be there too.

edit on ndWed, 22 Jan 2014 16:12:15 -0600America/Chicago120141580 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
If this boy indeed hacked the FBI show me the report, the logs, the tools techniques used etc, but they can't because it probably doesn't exist . If he did do it then he received instruction from someone else. A computer wiz doesn't hack a FBI website from their own computer at their own house. lol

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Bwhahaha
This whole soap-opera is so stupid … it hurts, but whatever
-sure, I have no problem believing this implausible, amorphous, ever-evolving story fueled by "anonymous sources", redacted reports containing information which can't be disclosed, sealed records which can't be viewed, and all of it either obfuscated or hidden unless you happen to be a global media mega-corporation ... who, coincidentally, happens to be the public's single solitary source for info on these matters. Got it.

Gettin' to the point that I feel real bad for anyone who actually still spends time thinking about these made-up characters.

~E.C.
edit on 22-1-2014 by 3mperorConstantinE because:

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Dude, if you researched objectively as much as you assume subjectively this would be a dead issue.

AAC

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join