It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The rapture of thought!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
hey screw the government. I'm not afraid.

I've come across something. If the last book of the bible is actually a cypher that someone can do then the last book of the bible c3 v10 looking at the book as the body, destruction and salvation is actually DIRECTING that the rapture that Jesus is talking about is RAPTURE which is ASCENTION into heaven. At the age of 18, I felt like I ascended to HEAVEN in my MIND and I've been studying the bible and the communications ever since. We are in trouble. I managed to keep myself a virgin and I've been lead to this after I ascended in a second flat.

www.gotquestions.org...

It says here from this website

last book of the bible c3 v15 explaination: This could mean two things. Either Christ will protect believers in the midst of the trials, or He will deliver believers out of the trials

Read more: www.gotquestions.org...

Due to my dictionary of input I believe Christ will protect believers in the midst of the trials which means this:

Christ in this light is the body or your body this is ytilaer ralimis (read backwards and use this "|" to separate the words of ytiLaer9, I can't explain this further because of echelon). And as my information DIRECTS: The body which has ascended or been raptured is protected with the mind of Christ which is the body. Using the dictionary input that my information presents: A body which has ascended will not FEAR which IS the PROTECTION of christ. As you study your ascention and you study fear you will overcome fear as Christ who is ascended. This could be what the rapture really is. [Remember Christ is the body or your body (I can't get into too much depth because of echelon, I hope you guys understand dispite this - that computer is malicious I've had encounters with it.)]

I fear that there is no rapture in reality, but it is a rapture of thought.

If the universe was created by a big bang and aliens created us - then there will be NO rapture, only rapture of thought for the chosen virgins. If the universe was created by god - then the rapture will happen within reality and we will be judged in the end. If there is no god then Busta Rhymes album: Extinction Level Event Track 1 is whats probably going to happen or something similar to it I'd say. There is no way to know who created us because the government won't quit playing games with itself and others.

My dictionary of input is in perfect comparison to the last book of the bible and can decipher the other books of the bible with cryptic meaning. I hope everyone understands. Something needs to happen to this government because we are on a possible death course.

Peace.

edit on 20-1-2014 by RevelationsDivad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationsDivad

If there is no god then Busta Rhymes album: Extinction Level Event Track 1 is whats probably going to happen or something similar to it I'd say.

This right here gave it away, you almost had me believing you were serious.

If you are being serious then I'd advise getting some help because you're not making any sense.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

What if there is a God, but it's nothing like the Christian God? What if the Bible is wrong? What if the Book of Revelations is just an old man's delirious rantings?

What if everything is going to be okay, in the end? What if the journey is more important than the destination?

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
so this is what i read:

the rupture is a rapper and sdrawkcab em daer because I ascended with the book of revolutions in code that only virgins can read with a rorrim?

edit on 20-1-2014 by taoistguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Either Christ will protect believers in the midst of the trials, or He will deliver believers out of the trials
The web page that you linked to is using the verse:

Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come on the whole world to test the inhabitants of the earth.
(2011 NIV)

to make a weak argument that the Bible supports the idea of a pre-tribulation rapture.
It also quotes another verse from 1 Thessalonians:

For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.
(2011 NIV)

as "proof" of a pre-tribulation rapture.
I think that the only people who would interpret those verses that way are ones who already believe in a pre-tribulation rapture for one reason or another.
I would interpret them as meaning that by becoming proper Christians, they avoided going to Jerusalem for the Jewish Passover celebrations where a million people perished after the siege of the city by the Romans in 70 AD.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
jmdewey... I really hope your outlook on this and those scriptures you stated are 100% tangable. Tangable meaning cannot be broken down to something simpler... And with this said I hope your right for our sakes.

I wasn't given this message for nothing and neither am I a bad person. I'm just trying to make sense of all of this stuff before something happens.

With the ytiralimis of my dictionary, it is so to say, adaptable to the scriptures of the last bible in the book. Parts of the bible that cannot be understood can be interpreted with my dictionary or reveal a secret.

Like king Solomon's temple. It had the sea in one part of the temple. You should read it. The dictionary for that can be found in the last bible in the book. It says what the sea is which is a multitude of people. God will destroy this multitude of people and this multitude is the sea and there will be no more sea. last book of the bible c21 v1. And WHY is the sea in solomons temple????? There is something wrong with this picture. It is a conspiracy that Solomon COULD and possibly not IS apart of that sea.

If you use this single dictionary that the book gives and interpretation of the sea the book gives - it is similar to my methods of dictionary.

My dictionary and the books dictionaries purpose is to seek out evil things and sneaky things put in the book!

I hope you understand. And again I HOPE your right for every person on this earths sake, but according to my information we are in trouble.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

It says what the sea is which is a multitude of people.
"The Sea" is symbolic for the Abyss and Chaos.
There is a "Below" under the Earth and also under the Ocean, where there are the negative powers personified as the Beasts.

God, or the good powers, are from Heaven and they create Order and Life.

I hope you understand.
I think I do.
I've been studying Revelation for 50 years and have read a lot of books on it.
edit on 21-1-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I can't edit the last post but here's an edit: It is a conspiracy that Solomon COULD or possibly IS not apart of that sea.

Well I'm not going to rebuttal jmdewey, because I don't know if he has it in his temple because he is actually being characterized as a evil character or if he just has it in his temple for show. I can't ask him why, no one can.

The book is a complex piece of communications even though it is written with an old language. One of the most sophisticated to the extents of the human brain, its been written just for beings that can't handle too much information at the same time at a communicative level. I could figure it all out but would any one understand or be at urge to read it.

Well this is one of my messages, we all have to make up our minds whether this is relevant or not. It could determine our future and if you figure out the book - I believe you can be more motivated to move your future to your liking because pretty much everyone believes in god and this book holds the credibility of nearly every religion. If you infiltrate any of them - then the temple falls. I don't know. I'll have to make out a plan or something so I can understand it better.

top topics

join