It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crystal caves

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I would be interested to know others experiences with crystal healing caves during meditation.

I've had yellow topaz / opal before and it's always interesting to research afterwards what the meanings of the crystals are. This one was for rejuvination

We also ask spirit to give us an imaginary crystal. One that stands out for me was a bright crimson red, sparkly ruby. Absolutely beautiful.

We also have chakra clean outs where you can feel the energy beaming in. For me the third eye chakra is always quite painful. Very strange.

I told a friend about the caves - she looked at me like I was a fruitcake

edit on 20-1-2014 by LouiseCTaylor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
what are crystal caves? by imaginary crystals, do you mean polkadot ones made of jelly? what healing could that do?

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

LouiseCTaylor
I told a friend about the caves - she looked at me like I was a fruitcake

Different strokes for different folks. My comments for your friend are not compatible with ATS' T&C.

As for me, I've never delved into this subject. I might have to look around and see what others have posted on it in the past. Any threads you might recommend for a start?

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

LOL. Not sure if anyone has discussed this subject before but I thought it would be interesting to add

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

Are you making a mockery of me my friend :-) Jelly ones sound yummy. Nah these are crystal caves we go into during a guided meditation.

Whatever colours & crystals we see are the ones given to us from spirit. Say if we need a certain type of thing then we get a crystal that gives us that thing e.g yellow topaz for extra energy and rejuvination. All crystals have different healing properties.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by LouiseCTaylor

no i'm not. i thought you meant you actually go to some amazing cave and find real strange crystals. now i know it's in your head.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   

wow - your imaginary friend - gave you an imaginary crystal .... priceless

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Yeah it was great. I bloody loved every minute of it hahahaha. It's a shame you have to come back to reality again. BTW I don't take drugs / drink just so you know. I don't think u could do this type of work & keep a clear head if you were intoxicated.

edit on 21-1-2014 by LouiseCTaylor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

I would love to do that but sadly no it's all in the meditative state. First time I had an Emerald which is for warding against evil & my birthstone. Prob quite useful as there's some dark spirits residing down here on this realm lol.

edit on 21-1-2014 by LouiseCTaylor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Just teasing you with Mr. Ray (but yeah, he is cute). Check out Rainbow's thread here for some real world crystal caves, to visit or just for inspiration when you meditate.

They are breathtaking.

B x

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I clicked on the link hoping we'd talk about the 90's pc classic '' crystal caves ''

... I was disappointed!

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by beansidhe

Thanx. They look stunning. Probably be really relaxing as well because it's nature. No traffic, people, pollution. I think I might go and hide there :-)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
can i have a pink one?

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

Why do I get the sneaky suspicion that people are not taking this thread seriously. Rose quartz - there ya go. Hehe

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   

You could always try out this crystal cave.

Just remember you pretty much need a space suit to survive down there so pack accordingly!

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 21-1-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Ah but I may astrally travel there instead :-)

top topics

join