It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Force Is It That Animates The Human; is it Radiation?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   

vethumanbeing

Arnie123
Well, whatever the case may be, I like to add the mental aspect of it...
Yes the mental aspect, their will be days where I would have hardly eaten an drank any water at all, but just knowing that the day is coming to an end and my favorite to do is around the corner, I suddenly just come alive, awaken, powered up, run that last 2 miles down the street....lol, mainly on ruck marches this happens...
Perhaps Bedlams ATPs and peoples mental capacities at that moment are perfect energy boosts beyond the norm.

This is where the what some call the 'paranormal' occurance comes into play. Its not really that, its the Non Physical Material Reality; interjecting an idea to you to buck up; "we are here supporting you in your efforts". The NPMR is just as viable as the PMR. This whole world this universe is based upon profitibility; gain..You mentally are relieing upon reserves, hormonal excretions (this is how we bounce). What is a ruck march Arnie123? Is that like 80lbs packed 5 miles uphill to do in 20 minutes? Thankyou for your reply. Im still 'window shade IS down' on understanding the ATP. Had the same problem with trig/calculus. Geometry though? piece of cake.
edit on 26-1-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

A full ruck with weapons and ammo and whatever other people unload on you like the M60 or comm gear. Usually 12 miles in 3 hours over mixed terrain.

The second wind thing is not paranormal, it's a mix of endorphins, psychology and your body switching over to fatty acid metabolism.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

M60? wow, bedlam...your prolly old army huh? lol my NCOs all had M60s back in there hump days...
Nowadays its 65lbs ruck, m4 or 249/240, full battle rattle.
--
This is an interesting thread, since recently I tried out a Ketogenic diet, your consumption of carbs is under 20-30 grams a day, carb load on weekends.
But while on it an during its peak, you feel soooooooo low, like mentally low and your energy levels are their, just not what your use too...an fatigue kicks in like crazy, but after a good while, you get use to it and start burning fat like crazy.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Bedlam
Veteranhumanbeing

BedlamSo you are saying if in defrib or heart attack and there is a potencial to actually KILL THE BODY HOST, destabalise the Vagus nerve, smother the patient with a pillow and no more life support events need to continue to sustain it (how does one deactivate the brain actually without a compression shot projectile?).

Percussion wound to the head; regarding soul less ness; without a soul the human is not animated (still births described this way). SIDS deaths can be described as the initial occupying soul leaves the body, for whatever reason not up the task it volunteered to. Usually another will step in, human bodies are valuable.

BedlamNot sure what you are saying here, but it doesn't seem to fit anything I just said. I'm not sure there is a soul, but if there is, I see no reason for it to be in a meat pump

Thats its home base; and regarding your comments about babies having conscienceness; this is a learned thing once out of the womb. How long did it take you to recognise yourself in the mirror? (hey thats me) or your very first memory came at what age?

VHBNO; how do you know or impart this very ugly comment (accusation); AND HOW COULD THAT BE your 'intuition' tells you so?

BedlamBecause you don't seem to know much about kiddies.

Im an expert as I used to be one. Tell me you did NOT replicate yourself?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Arnie123

It's how I spent the 80s. I find once I'm over the ketogenic hump so to speak, I ALWAYS am in 'second wind' territory in that I poop out linearly instead of hitting that 8 mile wall.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

vethumanbeing

Percussion wound to the head; regarding soul less ness; without a soul the human is not animated (still births described this way).

What about wounds to the head? You sort of sailed that in there out of left field on the previous post. Still births are because the fetus is dead.

SIDS deaths can be described as the initial occupying soul leaves the body, for whatever reason not up the task it volunteered to. Usually another will step in, human bodies are valuable.

Or, SIDS deaths are caused by more than one thing, all of them rational and not involving a soul leaving the body. Like brainstem issues, infant botulism, long q-t times et al. At 2-4 months, the infant's ability to wake and deal with little things like smothering aren't mature enough to be reliable either.

Thats its home base;

Why? Where in the heart? Why not in the stomach or head? How do you know? Can you measure it? Do you have a means of detecting its presence?

and regarding your comments about babies having conscienceness; this is a learned thing once out of the womb. How long did it take you to recognise yourself in the mirror? (hey thats me) or your very first memory came at what age?

You don't start to develop retrievable memories until your hippocampus starts developing myelin. That doesn't mean you aren't learning. Just that your adult hippocampus can't find the memory as something you "recall". I recall a few events when I was 2.

However, you're confirming my suspicion that you don't have kids and probably haven't spent significant time around infants. They can definitely recognize Mom and Dad by maybe six weeks. By 3 months or so, they recognize other people. But they have little personalities that are very distinct from the moment they pop out.

Im an expert as I used to be one. Tell me you did NOT replicate yourself?

That's what I thought.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Bedlam
veteranhumanbeing

VHB Percussion wound to the head; regarding soul less ness; without a soul the human is not animated (still births described this way).

Bedlam What about wounds to the head? You sort of sailed that in there out of left field on the previous post. Still births are because the fetus is dead.

No, stillbirths happen because the intended spirit/soul to occupy that body bailed at the last minute of the birth process (they stood in line for a long time to gain the human experience and for whatever reason yellow striped down the back of it). Generally because humans are valued to the experience here another soul steps in (in those cases the backup soul volunteer bailed as well.

VHB
SIDS deaths can be described as the initial occupying soul leaves the body, for whatever reason not up the task it volunteered to. Usually another will step in, human bodies are valuable as in HUMAN EXPERIENCE IN THE 3D IS COVETED AND ACTUALLY FAUGHT OVER.

Bedlam Or, SIDS deaths are caused by more than one thing, all of them rational and not involving a soul leaving the body. Like brainstem issues, infant botulism, long q-t times et al. At 2-4 months, the infant's ability to wake and deal with little things like smothering aren't mature enough to be reliable either.

Id wonder about this Bedlam; as what you are describing is an autopsy report that explains heart failure, or a unicorn sat on its chest before the overhead mobile was contructed. True SIDS deaths are unexplained or a "death undetermined".

Bedlam Why? Where in the heart? Why not in the stomach or head? How do you know? Can you measure it? Do you have a means of detecting its presence?

Which presense? Everyone knows the soul lives in the heart tissue; not the stomach (the acids would corrode it). The mind/brain is the trickster; would drive the soul into a state of insanity.

VHB Regarding your comments about babies having conscienceness; this is a learned thing once out of the womb. How long did it take you to recognise yourself in the mirror? (hey thats me) or your very first memory came at what age?

Bedlam You don't start to develop retrievable memories until your hippocampus starts developing myelin. That doesn't mean you aren't learning. Just that your adult hippocampus can't find the memory as something you "recall". I recall a few events when I was 2.

You just made my point. Concsiousness is a mechanism of awarness ie.a learning curve.

Bedlam However, you're confirming my suspicion that you don't have kids and probably haven't spent significant time around infants. They can definitely recognize Mom and Dad by maybe six weeks. By 3 months or so, they recognize other people. But they have little personalities that are very distinct from the moment they pop out.

Elequently said; (the popping occurance) why are you so suspicious of a complete stranger's bioactivities as a fetus, then an infant baby, then a toddler then a teenager, then a VeteranHumanBeing?

VHB Im an expert as I used to be one. Tell me you did NOT replicate yourself?

BedlamThat's what I thought.

CHEERS? Not unless you buy the first round; a bottle 'Dom P' and I am NOT a cheap date. Even though you have treated this thread as a romp in the haybales.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join