It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Force Is It That Animates The Human; is it Radiation?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

I’m going to go out on a limb here, and say some form of biological cold fusion!

According to science, our bodies are made up of about 50 to 65 per cent water, and water contains hydrogen. Perhaps our bodies have a natural way of extracting the hydrogen (at a micro-atomic level) and in turn transmuting it, into a form of biochemical/electrical power source.

Remember, it’s just a theory…

- JC

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Bedlam
onequestion
reply to post by Bedlam

BedlamShow me a life force. What do you measure it with?
oxphor is all you need. The rest is a wonderful mechanism. No magic needed.

Forgive me here, what is oxphor. As another poster said, if we knew what animates the human, we would have it bottled and sold it to the dutch, spanish, and english trader/robbers (we would have to hide the lab on a remote island first so as not to RAID/find us). I suppose one cannot bottle 'magic' if it doesnt exist. You are so correct Bedlam, the rest is a wonderful mechanism (now I have to get to work developing a measuring device that can read the frequency of majic). Nice post.
edit on 21-1-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Joecroft
reply to post by veteranhumanbeing

JoecoftI’m going to go out on a limb here, and say some form of biological cold fusion! According to science, our bodies are made up of about 50 to 65 per cent water, and water contains hydrogen. Perhaps our bodies have a natural way of extracting the hydrogen (at a micro-atomic level) and in turn transmuting it, into a form of biochemical/electrical power source. Remember, it’s just a theory…

Heads up here; why not? I was thinking as well, a gyroscopic energy forming perpetual human motion machine (just a theory), it is well known as the human ages and stops moving it weakens, muscles atrophy. Cold fusion theory; could it work? Here is an aside just for you Joe, a little bird told me that the contents of the Ark of the Covenant contained radioactive (animation) Uranium from the region of "UR"; no touchy/looky or you will burn from the inside out (why it was encased in solid gold).

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
well here are two classic tunes that i think answer this question.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

lostbook
I'll take a jab at it with my layman speak.
I think the mysterious energy you speak of is some form of magnetism that isn't defined or hasn't been discovered yet. The way I see it everything in the Universe that we can see works off magnetism in some form or another. The Sun has powerful magnetic bands and it shoots mag. waves into Space. The planets, well Earth for sure, have magnetic poles, certain minerals are magnetic, humans have magnetic poles in the two sides of our brain, ideas flow magnetically?, our blood is magnetic. I'm not discounting other posters here but I just wanted to give my perspective.
Scientists say that we don't know something like 95% of the Universe right? I think a unified theory of magnetism is the key. to understanding it all.

Thankyou for your reply Lostbook,
As you say, magnatism must play some part in this, our brains when the two hemispheres are balanced, (through sound) as driven by a magnet (if you are old school and have Klipshorns or theator style sound systems drivers are magnets) can achieve an out of body state. Ive also wondered if weak force gravity plays into this somehow. Trace minerals we injest are absolutely magnetic; the ones that are not magnetic and detrimental are aluminum, lead, magnesium, copper, nickel, as an example are poisoness to the human body. (stainless sleel or galvanized doesnt count unless accidently chewing on a bar of).

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   

StopThaZionistWorldOrder
reply to post by vethumanbeing

We are made from the Earth, the Earth has lots of different minerals (metals). These minerals conduct electricity. We are made up of minerals and water. We are an advanced battery. The more minerals we have, the more electricity we conduct and the more energy we have.

A conductor does not a battery make. You are not a battery, although you are conductive.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   

vethumanbeing

Forgive me here, what is oxphor.

It's an abbreviation that's used in biology for oxidative phosphorylation, which I mentioned a few posts previously.

Your cellular mechanisms are powered by ATP: adenosine triphosphate. It's a chemical which is made by your cells from glucose or fatty acids. Depending on what's going on at the time (and what sort of cell you're talking about), the ATP can come from glycolysis, OXPHOR or by running NADH/FADH through the electron transport chain. ATP is what powers every endothermic reaction in your cells. It powers enzymatic reactions, protein synthesis, ion pumps, actin/myosin, you name it, if it requires energy, that's what the cell's components use.

THAT is what 'animates' cells, basically. A very handy chemical reaction that can be incorporated as the energy source for a huge range of different systems in your cells.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   

vethumanbeing

As you say, magnatism must play some part in this, our brains when the two hemispheres are balanced, (through sound) as driven by a magnet (if you are old school and have Klipshorns or theator style sound systems drivers are magnets)

So, I guess electrostatic speakers can't "balance your hemispheres"? How about live music? No magnets involved either way.

Ive also wondered if weak force gravity plays into this somehow.

Weak force and gravity are two totally different forces.

Trace minerals we injest are absolutely magnetic; the ones that are not magnetic and detrimental are aluminum, lead, magnesium, copper, nickel, as an example are poisoness to the human body.

What about sodium? Potassium? BTW, you need copper, tin and several others. Including magnesium. Magnesium is one of those things you die unless you get enough of. You need nickel, too, although not much, and you probably get more than enough no matter what you do.

And the sort of iron that's in your body isn't ferromagnetic, unless you ate a nail. Oh, and nickel? Magnetic.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
What animates people:

Sex

Status

Money

Children

Anger

Fear

Love

You want 'life forces'? Those are 'life forces'.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Bedlam
vethumanbeing

BedlamForgive me here, what is oxphor.

BedlamIt's an abbreviation that's used in biology for oxidative phosphorylation, which I mentioned a few posts previously.
Your cellular mechanisms are powered by ATP: adenosine triphosphate. It's a chemical which is made by your cells from glucose or fatty acids. Depending on what's going on at the time (and what sort of cell you're talking about), the ATP can come from glycolysis, OXPHOR or by running NADH/FADH through the electron transport chain. ATP is what powers every endothermic reaction in your cells. It powers enzymatic reactions, protein synthesis, ion pumps, actin/myosin, you name it, if it requires energy, that's what the cell's components use. THAT is what 'animates' cells, basically. A very handy chemical reaction that can be incorporated as the energy source for a huge range of different systems in your cells.

Important question here can it be synthesied, or bottled? I can recall a fad that involved the engestion of a pill version of RNA/DNA that one could take and improve cellular action (really its true). Do you think that cells are individual componants that have a dim scentenience, not knowing the whole body system mechanics of course not knowing they are liver or brain cells but can spiral out of control (one of them has a beef). What happens if OXPHOR is out of balance, the cell dies? Is it actually the heart pump of the individual cell? (would you call it a majical substance? hense the question, can it be synthesised artificially? NICE POST BEDLAM!

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Astyanax

Astyanax This is what animates people.
Sex
Status
Money
Children
Anger
Fear
Love
You want 'life forces'? Those are 'life forces'.

Sex=an adrenal/hormonal action only humans have (do animals get pleasure from sexual encounters)
Status=POWER within the community of their betters
Money=the ability to satisfy Ego Whims
Children=nurture another creation of ones own making
Anger=Ego management needs a timeout or if necessary a decisive bodycheck
Fear=Determining if the ATM has enough money to cover the requested withdrawl
Love=a dynamic that covers all of the above, to squelch or amplify

edit on 22-1-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Bedlam

BedlamA conductor does not a battery make. You are not a battery, although you are conductive.

Yes and everyone needs to keep in mind, no high jinx power pole climbing to cut those wires up by the 240 volt transformer. Do not attempt to twist wet dog hair into an elecrical outlet if squatting barefoot in a pool of spilled beer. This was spoken of earlier, we dont carry enough current, unless Tesla was somehow involved and could potencially turn us into human batteries.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
Important question here can it be synthesied, or bottled?

Well, your mitochondria make ATP, as does your cytoplasm to some extent. You can buy it. However, your body makes and uses an enormous amount of it during a day's metabolism. About 40 kg a day. And you have to get it inside the cells, so ATP-cola probably isn't practical.

I can recall a fad that involved the engestion of a pill version of RNA/DNA that one could take and improve cellular action (really its true).

I can't imagine how. Your stomach will tear it to bits, and cells don't really eat DNA for fun. I suppose you could be short of a few trace elements.

Do you think that cells are individual componants that have a dim scentenience, not knowing the whole body system mechanics of course not knowing they are liver or brain cells but can spiral out of control (one of them has a beef).

No.

What happens if OXPHOR is out of balance, the cell dies? Is it actually the heart pump of the individual cell? (would you call it a majical substance? hense the question, can it be synthesised artificially? NICE POST BEDLAM!

There really isn't a heart pump in a cell. ATP production is the base of all energy in eukaryotes and most prokaryotes, whether they're using fermentation or oxphor to produce the ATP. There are no magical substances. If you break the oxidative phosphorylation pathways in a eukaryote, that critter will die shortly afterwards. It can switch to fermentation for a very short time but you just can't get enough energy that way, and the lactic acid is a problem. One way to do this is with cyanide, which damages cytochrome c oxidase in the mitochondria. Another is with an uncoupling agent, we used to have several in our bag of tricks.

eta: oxidative phosphorylation is a way to make ATP. So is fermentation. There's another way that uses fatty acids to make ATP. ATP is the fuel your cells actually use.
edit on 22-1-2014 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Bedlam

vethumanbeing
Important question here can it be synthesied, or bottled?

Well, your mitochondria make ATP, as does your cytoplasm to some extent. You can buy it. However, your body makes and uses an enormous amount of it during a day's metabolism. About 40 kg a day. And you have to get it inside the cells, so ATP-cola probably isn't practical.

I can recall a fad that involved the engestion of a pill version of RNA/DNA that one could take and improve cellular action (really its true).

I can't imagine how. Your stomach will tear it to bits, and cells don't really eat DNA for fun. I suppose you could be short of a few trace elements.

Do you think that cells are individual componants that have a dim scentenience, not knowing the whole body system mechanics of course not knowing they are liver or brain cells but can spiral out of control (one of them has a beef).

No.

What happens if OXPHOR is out of balance, the cell dies? Is it actually the heart pump of the individual cell? (would you call it a majical substance? hense the question, can it be synthesised artificially? NICE POST BEDLAM!

There really isn't a heart pump in a cell. ATP production is the base of all energy in eukaryotes and most prokaryotes, whether they're using fermentation or oxphor to produce the ATP. There are no magical substances. If you break the oxidative phosphorylation pathways in a eukaryote, that critter will die shortly afterwards. It can switch to fermentation for a very short time but you just can't get enough energy that way, and the lactic acid is a problem. One way to do this is with cyanide, which damages cytochrome c oxidase in the mitochondria. Another is with an uncoupling agent, we used to have several in our bag of tricks.

eta: oxidative phosphorylation is a way to make ATP. So is fermentation. There's another way that uses fatty acids to make ATP. ATP is the fuel your cells actually use.
edit on 22-1-2014 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

40kg....is that a typo?

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan
40kg....is that a typo?

Nope. Amazing, innit? If you measured the weight of all the ATP you make a day, that's an average. If you're sprinting with a field pack and a weapon, you will churn through 500 grams per minute, more or less.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Bedlam
vethumanbeing

BedlamSo, I guess electrostatic speakers can't "balance your hemispheres"? How about live music? No magnets involved either way.

Of course magnets are involved in the sound delivery (resonance vibration).
I was speaking of listening to 2 tones; 100 hz in one ear 104 hz in the other. If magnets are not involved at all what causes outside inferred resonance, (forgetting the innerear its just a antiquated hearing aid).

BedlamWeak force and gravity are two totally different forces.

I know, but why wouldnt/couldnt they work somehow in tandum?

VHBTrace minerals we injest are absolutely magnetic; the ones that are not magnetic and detrimental are aluminum, lead, magnesium, copper, nickel, as an example are poisoness to the human body.

BedlamWhat about sodium? Potassium? BTW, you need copper, tin and several others. Including magnesium. Magnesium is one of those things you die unless you get enough of. You need nickel, too, although not much, and you probably get more than enough no matter what you do.

Sodium salt is not magnetic niether is potassium and are not metallic (you neglect anothers hypothosis here). The theory was of the magnetic properties of the bodies constituants, its makeup. Not about the metals in existing within the earth (those existing in trace amounts in the body that drive the machine body and to what purpose they acheive).

BedlamAnd the sort of iron that's in your body isn't ferromagnetic, unless you ate a nail. Oh, and nickel? Magnetic.

Why are you nitpicking, nickel is not magnetic, neither is platinum, silver is not magnetic. Gold is not magnetic. Why? because of the density of the metal out performs the function the magnet; anything with an iron componant would be magnetic.
Im trying to ask the question? 'WHAT MAKES THE BODY TICK" is all.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

vethumanbeing

Of course magnets are involved in the sound delivery (resonance vibration).

Where, exactly?

I was speaking of listening to 2 tones; 100 hz in one ear 104 hz in the other. If magnets are not involved at all what causes outside inferred resonance, (forgetting the innerear its just a antiquated hearing aid).

There aren't any magnets involved. What you're hearing is heterodyning of the two signals.

I know, but why wouldnt/couldnt they work somehow in tandum?

They don't know the other one exists. There's not any interaction.

Sodium salt is not magnetic niether is potassium and are not metallic (you neglect anothers hypothosis here). The theory was of the magnetic properties of the bodies constituants, its makeup. Not about the metals in existing within the earth (those existing in trace amounts in the body that drive the machine body and to what purpose they acheive).

You stated that only magnetic minerals were good for your health, the non-magnetic ones are toxic. Which is manifestly untrue. You're full of non magnetic minerals that are essential for life (calcium's another I didn't list), and some of the ones you say are toxic are in fact magnetic (nickel) or non-magnetic but essential (magnesium). Even the toxic ones you need in small quantities (copper).

Why are you nitpicking, nickel is not magnetic,

Nickel absolutely is magnetic. So are cobalt, dysprosium and gadolinium, and a number of metallic alloys, like NeFeB.

neither is platinum, silver is not magnetic. Gold is not magnetic. Why? because of the density of the metal out performs the function the magnet; anything with an iron componant would be magnetic.

It's got nothing to do with the density of the metal. It's how the electron spins line up. And yes, there are many iron compounds that are essentially non-magnetic. And heme is one that's not ferromagnetic, even though it contains iron. The iron in your body is all paramagnetic, it is not attracted like iron filings to a magnet. Austenitic stainless steels are not magnetic.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

I was hoping you were NOT going to bring up stainless steel. Its an alloy, manmade without magnetic properties; not natural to nature. What do you think drives sound? Magnetics. Something drives the property of 'sound' into the inner ear and although the unique shape as a horn device to HEAR, is more a function of mechanics. What happens when the freqencies hit the inner ear as sound as interprets as what warnings; or a bad joke?

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
reply to post by Bedlam

I was hoping you were NOT going to bring up stainless steel. Its an alloy, manmade without magnetic properties; not natural to nature.

So is metallic iron.
And the heme molecules in your blood are natural, but also not magnetic.

What do you think drives sound? Magnetics. Something drives the property of 'sound' into the inner ear and although the unique shape as a horn device to HEAR, is more a function of mechanics. What happens when the freqencies hit the inner ear as sound as interprets as what warnings; or a bad joke?

You are way off. Sound is a longitudinal compression wave in an elastic medium, in this case air. The thing making the sound causes a longitudinal wave of compression and rarefaction in the air, your eardrum moves back and forth because of the ripples in air density, the bones in the middle ear magnify this motion, the cochlea is a little mechanical Fourier analyzer which breaks down the incoming sound by amplitude, phase and frequency. No magnets whatsoever.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Bedlam

vethumanbeing
reply to post by Bedlam

I was hoping you were NOT going to bring up stainless steel. Its an alloy, manmade without magnetic properties; not natural to nature.

So is metallic iron.
And the heme molecules in your blood are natural, but also not magnetic.

What do you think drives sound? Magnetics. Something drives the property of 'sound' into the inner ear and although the unique shape as a horn device to HEAR, is more a function of mechanics. What happens when the freqencies hit the inner ear as sound as interprets as what warnings; or a bad joke?

You are way off. Sound is a longitudinal compression wave in an elastic medium, in this case air. The thing making the sound causes a longitudinal wave of compression and rarefaction in the air, your eardrum moves back and forth because of the ripples in air density, the bones in the middle ear magnify this motion, the cochlea is a little mechanical Fourier analyzer which breaks down the incoming sound by amplitude, phase and frequency. No magnets whatsoever.

Lets say everything you say is a proven quanitified truism; what exactly is the mechanism that drives the body human? You are insufferably distracting; any child knows that wave form is a tangible ossilation of the descriptions of electrical or magnetic or frequency of light expression. Sound vibration accellerates into light frequency. What do you think drives mechanically produced sound? Have you ever built a speaker? You take a magnet then you attach it to a foil, (vortex) rubber cone shape preferably to amplify it. Its all in the vibration (the bigger the magnet base the bigger the sound). Im not sure what your arguement is anymore. I forgot about air; being a causative problem (because it exists could be a problem). Come on. Wave forms are either "IN PHASE" can observe them and identify or "OUT OF PHASE" hard to put a finger on.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join