It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Force Is It That Animates The Human; is it Radiation?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Not only the human; but all specie existing on this planet has a lifeforce, Im not plugged into an electrical socket with a virtual extention cord. I say its radiation from the sun, some would say soul aspect but that wouldnt scientifically make sense; (a totally different forum) we are gyroscopic energy producers self contained?

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
Not only the human; but all specie existing on this planet has a lifeforce, Im not plugged into an electrical socket with a virtual extention cord. I say its radiation from the sun, some would say soul aspect but that wouldnt scientifically make sense; (a totally different forum) we are gyroscopic energy producers self contained?

Perhaps but there are things even more powerful then the sun emitting radiation in the universe.
The human body takes energy from one source, food etc and converts it into thoughts which build structures. All from the body in our own self containment field, like the sun in that sense.

But everything needs a spark or pulse to get going and that has to come from somewhere I believe.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
How Stuff Works - How Your Brain Works

Big Hint: Electrochemistry.

Just a little more: You know how fireflies create their little pulses of light? Well, it's a form of bioluminescence. Similar occurs in the nervous system of animals (humans too), but to create electrical activity.
That's a way simple answer, but, the link above should provide a more in-depth primer.

ETA:
If anyone is interested in actually learning how the Universe works, and desires the knowledge of University Level coursework, but, for FREE; near any course on offer at University:
800+ Free Online Courses From Top Universities

edit on 1/20/2014 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

It is a combination of sun, specific elements found in foods and a lot of water. If we keep it simple. we mainly work with electrical impulses and chemistry. We are extremely efficient entities. Some humans have survived for weeks with nothing but water.

However we are more than just water, cells, electricity and chemicals. We are conscious, some call it the breath of God, some call it just knowing we are.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
TheDualityExperience
vethumanbeing

TheDualityExperiencePerhaps but there are things even more powerful then the sun emitting radiation in the universe. The human body takes energy from one source, food etc and converts it into thoughts which build structures. All from the body in our own self containment field, like the sun in that sense.

In this sense I know scientifically this is a proven place your drinking water in a glass container and lable it "Chi of Love" or "I LOVE YOU". That thought process will change the molecular structure of the water you injest (Japanese experiment).
On the other hand if you tell your drinking water you hate it it also changes into a molecular form that looks deseased/malformed. Im off topic.

TheDualityExperienceBut everything needs a spark or pulse to get going and that has to come from somewhere I believe.

It has to; and Im not speaking from any scientific or religious affiliations, just wondering about potencials, why I think the question is relevant. What is the spark that causes the child birthed right out of the womb to cry its first breath of oxygen; if not is stillborn. A spark came from somewhere, and it was not generated in the body.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

Awesome link can never go wrong with free information especially the type where you don't have to pay a guy to tell you it's relevance and then beat you down with power and differing opinions

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
AliceBleachWhite
Big Hint: Electrochemistry.

This is my problem Alice (thank you for replying). Why is it we dont electricute ourselves, being we are water based creatures having electromagnetic functions?

AliceBleachWhiteJust a little more: You know how fireflies create their little pulses of light? Well, it's a form of bioluminescence. Similar occurs in the nervous system of animals (humans too), but to create electrical activity. That's a way simple answer, but, the link above should provide a more in-depth primer.

Love the fireflies. How does the human exemplify bioluminescence (auras purhaps) you are thinking; energy outflow but that is energy only not a visible (by the human) lightform.

AliceBleachWhiteETA:
If anyone is interested in actually learning how the Universe works, and desires the knowledge of University Level coursework, but, for FREE; near any course on offer at University:
[url=http://www.openculture.com/freeonlinecourses]800+ Free Online Courses From Top Universities[/url

Thankyou AliceBleachWhite for your extended reasoning; any question posed on this ATS Subforum thread and answered by such as you is a blessing and a gift.
edit on 20-1-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Because the current is too small.

Just like the current in a wrist watch or a AA battery wont kill you.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   

bitsforbytes
reply to post by veteranhumanbeing

Because the current is too small.
Just like the current in a wrist watch or a AA battery wont kill you.

So the lifeforce current is tiny? What happens if one was to strap huge quartz crystals to ones body by intent or accidentally. Im thinking Im trying to contact a creator being; (probably not LEGAL).This is very interesting; that would be deliberate outside force. You are saying that the internal electrical forces within the body drive the process like an old age vinegar jar attached to: battery energy formation transfer exterior body though, how does this process happen in a closed system body, and lets say there is a wound happened and leakage of the system dynamic, what happens then? Very interesting; bitsforbytes; and thankyou for responding; as now I have more questions. How do we through chemicals imbibing of or oxygen breathing sustain ourselves. That is just the matterform explaination, Im trying to pinpoint the other: the spark that drives the spirit or ANAMAIE.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

In a way you're correct OP, our energy does come from the sun, but not exactly as you imagine it. We don't absorb it as radiation, but we do take in its energy through food.

The food is broken down in our bodies, until all the protein, fats and sugars are ultimately converted to energy inside our cells, the mitochondria to be exact. Mitochondria is also known as the Cell's Powerhouse, and it converts the food molecules into our main energy carrier, ATP or adenosine tri phosphate. ATP's chemical bonds carry very high energy.

So it all begins with photosynthesis in plants, and they convert sunlight into food for their mitochondria. Animals, us, then eat the plants and other things for that stored energy. Any animal could stand out in the sun for days and it wouldn't absorb any radiation from the sun and would die, but give it food and it makes its own energy.

Khar
edit on 20-1-2014 by Kharron because: typo

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Well, a quartz crystal usually requires a small direct current source and depending on the size and structure of the crystal (quartz) you get an alternating current at a specific frequency. We do generate electricity, however I don't think we generate direct current. We are more analog.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Not sure I understand your question correctly. Oxygen is carried by red blood cells that is in your blood to everything that the cardiovascular system touches in your body with the heart being the main pump. This helps the mitochondria to release energy from food molecules.
edit on 20-1-2014 by bitsforbytes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

There are 4 or 5 threads floating around ATS right this minute (i have read them from the Recent Posts page today) discussing the concept that "lifeforce" (a poor term) is a quantum vibration.

Who knows. But it aint the sun.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

800+ Free Online Courses From Top Universities

edit on 1/20/2014 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

best link ever on ATS. Illuminate the ignorance to those who are willing. Love it!

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by veteranhumanbeing

bigfatfurrytexanThere are 4 or 5 threads floating around ATS right this minute (i have read them from the Recent Posts page today) discussing the concept that "lifeforce" (a poor term) is a quantum vibration.

So you are saying quantum theory exists because 5 threads have surfaced (kind of like a pet rock FAD phenom). 'Lifeforce' is a very poor term yes. This thread did not fall off of the back of anothers turnip truck 'query' instantaneously; I find this very funny actually.

BodaciousTexanWithFurrWho knows. But it aint the sun.

What if not radiation (sun generated) is it that animates the human?
Possibly the local libation; beer/wine and women.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I think that you're on to something OP. I think that the spark of life is most directly solar energy (as well as information), and less directly, galactic energy and information. I think that our baseline of energy comes from the universal energy. I think that in the case of universal energy, it is almost the same as information/intelligence.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I believe the reason we need salt is to carry this current in our bodies, as water wouldn't conduct well enough in our blood without it. Probably why we cramp without it. I am sure the other elements assist with our inner conductivity as well. Prtty neat actually when you think of our bodies as bio robotic. The part that blows my mind are the other completely separate laws of nature and physics that make us what we are. The life force of our consciousness, the quantum physics of our molecules, the existence of time. All these together make us alive and in this reality. Without any of them we simply wouldn't be here, and they all govern reality with their unique contributions. It makes me believe this existence has to be designed. It all works perfectly and disproves the possibility of it being chance by its pure impossibility. Mind blown!

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

No electrochemistry isnt enough to explain it.

The force behind it is rather uniquely misunderstood by everyone.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
There is no "life force". What animates humans is oxidative phosphorylation. Nothing more.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

RRRiiiigghhhhttttt.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join