It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirit guides

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

Bloody hell. I have versions of turning into an egg box carton or something

I feel very fit for this journey & I'm definitely meant to be here! Believing in spirit & having spirit guides is certainly no emotional crutch or dependancy for me - it's just another fascinating addition for the journey of life.

Like I said 'friends in this realm and friend's in the non-physical.' The more, the merrier
These are just some extra folks I've picked up along the way. Hehe.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
My guide came in the form of a water spirit when I was younger, a beautiful omnisexual being with white-blond hair in almost a bowl cut and a very pale blue toga. They were attached to a pond near a relative's house, where I used to stay after school, and were appointed to me by the spirit of my grandfather.
Unfortunately, not long after that my parents began dragging me to a church that considered spirit guides demonic, so I began ignoring them until recently. As yet, I haven't been reassigned one.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I was deep in thought, if not fully meditating recently, mainly focusing on our souls and how they operate behind the scenes. It was sort of an all night thing...lots of things mentally shifted around and suddenly made much more sense for me. At some point the next morning, my mind going back to the same themes, I wondered if our spirits had names. A female name that I would've never thought of popped into my head so instantaneously that I knew it didn't originate from my own mind. It was a very pretty name as well!

Basically, the way my thoughts/meditation went, was that our spirits guides can actually be our souls, not necessarily 100% outside sources. Our souls have much more knowledge than we do due to living so many lifetimes, and we have the ability to access some of that knowledge if we put ourselves out there, so to speak.

Of course, it could just be a spirit guide and not my higher self. Who am I to give such a definitive statement?

I don't have any stories to share beyond that just yet. Maybe one day it'll become more clear to me but I think it's a pretty decent start. Any tips on getting further information would be appreciated.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CirqueDeTruth

I am very excited to discuss this thread and spirit guides in general!

Hope everyone tunes in!

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I do not except the claims that these so called spirit guides are even spirits of people, they are unclean spirits sent by the devil to lie and destroy people. His only aim is to lead as many people away from the one true god as possible. Trust nothing they say and always test the spirits. Christ is the only way truth and life no one gets to the father but by him. Peace.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Saylesie17
I do not except the claims that these so called spirit guides are even spirits of people, they are unclean spirits sent by the devil to lie and destroy people. His only aim is to lead as many people away from the one true god as possible. Trust nothing they say and always test the spirits. Christ is the only way truth and life no one gets to the father but by him. Peace.

Belief is a wonderful thing. It is amazing how each of us can be so certain we are correct when all we have is our belief. Tell me, wouldn't what you have said above be your beliefs - just as we have beliefs too? Not trying to say either or any are wrong, just pointing out respectfully that both could be right for each of us.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I know I have some spirit guides and guardians. a reader told me I had an older man but wasn't my grandfather that hangs around. I sorta want to know what the relation is. I'm sure one day I will find out

I wonder if they give us those flashes of intuition and or are the bumps Nd noises you here in the night as they try to protected us.

I know through meditation we can find or ask for our guardians to come close or show themselves. I also know some have back off since they know I can protect myself. that was what they worked on me for years was to be self aware and relient.
edit on 666 by kodasaufa because: kkkkkk

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I do think people are assigned spirit guides from God and it is up to us to find them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join