It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's e Real Reasons to Prevent Transformation of Humanity into SuperGods?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

YourGod

So why do you think the system wants humanity to remain as weak slaves dependent on the system? Why would the gods or ET races themselves want humanity to remain as unempowered weaklings?

The "system" you speak of is primarily subjective.
Those of us that put our time in at University, pursuing profitable careers have ample freedom to make choices of our own without being a "slave" to anything.
This mentality and perception of slavery is an artifact of resurgent perception coming primarily from the young self-entitled snowflakes that have grown up and feel they shouldn't be required to learn anything, be productive, or work much for anything. Certainly there's the poor disenfranchised that have taken up the banner as well, but, Student Loans, hard hard hard work, focus, and good decision making in choosing a profitable career path go a long way.

ET Races? Please show us your best evidence that this isn't fantasy.
Sure, there's likely life, and even organized, intelligent, technological, civilizational life ... somewhere out in the vast ambiguity of the Universe, but, they probably don't know we even exist, and might not even care.

As to becoming "Super Gods";
I'm a strong proponent for and toward post biological transhumanism.
The Universe is beyond VAST, and the harsh reality of space travel is that it's deadly deadly deadly dangerous to our frail biology.
We can't even run around naked on our own Moon!
Our Moon!
Thus, I'm all for downloading consciousness into sophisticated synthetic bodies that could very well equate to becoming "Super Gods", because, I'm going to run around naked on the Moon, eventually, and hopefully log Millions, and even Billions of light years before my day is done.

Oh, and 'sophisticated synthetic body' eventually translates into artifical technologies indistinguishable from biology on a cursory inspection.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

I agree with yourgod regarding our latent superhuman abilities. I've been able to move entire stars with my mind and completely dominate matter as it's just an illusion. You'd think it would be very complicated to achieve these requiring an in depth understanding of physics etc but it's actually the easiest most natural thing to do requiring almost no effort. I know it sounds strange to all you atheists and even Christians but we each have the ability to shape the universe to our liking. It exists for us. We exist for us. It is our creation, your body is your creation. Once you are mature enough to handle your powers they will be given back to you. They are not to be abused and there is no potential for their abuse as u must be coming from a pure consciousness state of mind where everything is known to you anyhow and only the feeling of love permeates your being. As a consequence you also see all the misery and suffering in the world all and are able to see this by looking into the eyes of your brethren. It's enough to make you cry each and every person is so special. We have forgotten our way

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MOSTwanted

It seems reasonable to me that if "anyone" were to have any "super physical" abilities it would likely create a serious imbalance unless everyone had them. If everyone had them what would be the point really?
People want to go to mars and beyond? There are caves, waterfalls and many amazing things right here on earth that are equally as mysterious. Anything anyone desires can be found right here on earth but they have to realize there are so many different labels for the same thing when it comes to the minds perception.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

YourGod

So why do you think the system wants humanity to remain as weak slaves dependent on the system? Why would the gods or ET races themselves want humanity to remain as unempowered weaklings?

The "system" you speak of is primarily subjective.
Those of us that put our time in at University, pursuing profitable careers have ample freedom to make choices of our own without being a "slave" to anything.
This mentality and perception of slavery is an artifact of resurgent perception coming primarily from the young self-entitled snowflakes that have grown up and feel they shouldn't be required to learn anything, be productive, or work much for anything. Certainly there's the poor disenfranchised that have taken up the banner as well, but, Student Loans, hard hard hard work, focus, and good decision making in choosing a profitable career path go a long way.

ET Races? Please show us your best evidence that this isn't fantasy.
Sure, there's likely life, and even organized, intelligent, technological, civilizational life ... somewhere out in the vast ambiguity of the Universe, but, they probably don't know we even exist, and might not even care.

As to becoming "Super Gods";
I'm a strong proponent for and toward post biological transhumanism.
The Universe is beyond VAST, and the harsh reality of space travel is that it's deadly deadly deadly dangerous to our frail biology.
We can't even run around naked on our own Moon!
Our Moon!
Thus, I'm all for downloading consciousness into sophisticated synthetic bodies that could very well equate to becoming "Super Gods", because, I'm going to run around naked on the Moon, eventually, and hopefully log Millions, and even Billions of light years before my day is done.

Oh, and 'sophisticated synthetic body' eventually translates into artifical technologies indistinguishable from biology on a cursory inspection.

What a load of crap!

If I can develop the powers to reach into the Infinite Consciousness and download information on any subject directly into my brain, what's the need for me to go to school or university, much less apply for a School Loan?

If I can develop my powers of immortality and healing, what's the need for me to upload my consciousness into a synthetic body?

If I can develop the powers of materialization, of turning lead into gold, of materializing food, what's the need for work? "Work" is only a concept develop by the rich upper elite to chain our consciousness.

And please, if anyone offer anyone in here to upload their consciousness into any artificial object, i hope they are more than smart enough to say no.

Anyone with two cents of common sense would see that uploading your consciousness into a synthetic body is akin to imprisoning your soul and spirit and mind into a prison.. by your own free will. How stupid is that?

What's my proof that superpowers and supergods exist? There has been enough literature and videos being made about this subject. If you want to deny that the Sun is a SuperStar, who am i call you ignorant?
edit on 20-1-2014 by YourGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

bitsforbytes
reply to post by YourGod

What makes you even think that we can be supergods?????

We already have something huge over all the other animals on this planet and we can't even use it correctly. You want to have super powers like you describe in your OP?

The world contains enough crazy, ill willed people as it is with no super powers, imagine if they did.

I think before we can run we should crawl and then walk.

Even then, superpowers such as those are pretty useless. If you want to know what someone else is thinking then ask them. If you want to get something, get off your ass and get it. If you want to materialize something, you can again get off your ass and make it. Immortal? We are soon to be 8 billion, everybody should be immortal?

There is a reason we are the way we are. It is because it creates a balance. Imagine 8 billion immortal, telekinetic, teleporting, thought reading humans. What would be the point?

I rather have a race of 8 billion Immortal Supergods than to have a race of 8 billion spiritually ignorant fools who believe that the epitome of human existence is about eating, s-hitting, fcuking and playing video games of their iphones.

If you do not have the vision of see the grandeur of a race of 8 billion supergods, then i would recommend you to develop your imagination more.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by YourGod

You think working is useless? You think that building a house is useless? You need something to believe in my friend and you are looking for answers in the wrong place.

If you believe you are right. Go and get what you think is attainable. Nobody is stopping you.

When there is a will there is a way. The TPTB want to stop you from being a supergod then what are you going to do about it?

Again why do you believe we are super gods ? Where did you hear this?

Sounds like a lie to me.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

YourGod

What a load of crap!

If I can develop the powers to reach into the Infinite Consciousness and download information on any subject directly into my brain, what's the need for me to go to school or university, much less apply for a School Loan?

If I can develop my powers of immortality and healing, what's the need for me to upload my consciousness into a synthetic body?

If I can develop the powers of materialization, of turning lead into gold, of materializing food, what's the need for work? "Work" is only a concept develop by the rich upper elite to chain our consciousness.

And please, if anyone offer anyone in here to upload their consciousness into any artificial object, i hope they are more than smart enough to say no.

Anyone with two cents of common sense would see that uploading your consciousness into a synthetic body is akin to imprisoning your soul and spirit and mind into a prison.. by your own free will. How stupid is that?

What's my proof that superpowers and supergods exist? There has been enough literature and videos being made about this subject. If you want to deny that the Sun is a SuperStar, who am i call you ignorant?

Last I checked, whatever you're talking about either comes in smokable form, or, as to actual reality, isn't on the market yet.
Thus, while some folk may be content to sit around and make-believe something is going to come save them (just like the Christians have been waiting for ... oh, over 2000 years), and even save them for free, because, hey, they're really super special and not total wastes that can't even help themselves, the rest of us, those of us that aren't all-in on some fantasy that may or may not happen, the rest of us are leading productive, profitable, independent, meaningful and deserving lives.

If I personally was going to give superpowers away, for free, well, I'd certainly make it a requirement that anyone wanting it, would have to actually prove they're worthy of it, say, putting forth an effort for about 75 years.

lulz

There's actually people that think they're going to get super powers for free, without having to earn it?

Right.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   

bitsforbytes
reply to post by YourGod

You think working is useless? You think that building a house is useless? You need something to believe in my friend and you are looking for answers in the wrong place.

If you believe you are right. Go and get what you think is attainable. Nobody is stopping you.

When there is a will there is a way. The TPTB want to stop you from being a supergod then what are you going to do about it?

Again why do you believe we are super gods ? Where did you hear this?

Sounds like a lie to me.

Jesus was a super god. What was his advice? Didn't he say all you needed was true Believing and mountains could be moved? He also said love your brother as yourself (because he is you.) Still of all people he was crucified or the story goes. The difficulty in explaining this phenomenon is because most of it is beyond words. When you reach a certain level of consciousness you use extra senses to assimilate information kinda like upgrading your perspective from a yellow red and white cable connection to 4320p. Everything comes into Super clear focus and everything is easily broken down into tiny pixels as you see through matter 4 dimensionally. The surface of the earth looks like a dense spider Web of energy, with people looking like little thumbs popping up in the grid wiggling around and all having different frequencies and aura patterns that are mentally visibly color differentiated.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Everything comes into Super clear focus and everything is easily broken down into tiny pixels as you see through matter 4 dimensionally. The surface of the earth looks like a dense spider Web of energy, with people looking like little thumbs popping up in the grid wiggling around and all having different frequencies and aura patterns that are mentally visibly color differentiated.

That is a nice ability to see like that.
. I seem to be kinda visually blind most times but seem to get information thru philosophical thought and heightened sense of touch instead. So I am trying to examine higher than 3D with limitation of only 3D senses. Kinda hard examining what you cannot see with your eyes but can feel with your body.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

Your mind holds all the potential. Learning to see without your eyes is the key. You have to feel things with consciousness instead of by touching them it's pretty cool that its possible but rare and challenging to figure out how to do. I say it's challenging because you almost have to forget most of what they teach you in school about science and human abilities because the truth is so profound. All the answers are inside of you and are reflected from your inner void. As you mentally and spiritually grow and follow your gut feelings and aspirations the self will reveal to you. Sometimes the journey can be scary, you see things for what they are, the good the bad and the ugly sometimes its a lot to handle. Know thyself well and know want your really want as well because you will attract it

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   

I love Jesus, I think he was sent here by God to teach us something. He performed many miracles because God allowed him to. We are man and we are not Gods.

TPTB do lie and hide things from us yes, but to think that out of 8 billion people one would find out about this super god likeness and spill the beans. This has never happened.

Why aren't you happy with who you are?

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   

bitsforbytes

TPTB do lie and hide things from us yes, but to think that out of 8 billion people one would find out about this super god likeness and spill the beans. This has never happened.

How do you know they haven't?
What are you expecting exactly?

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

No capes!!

edit on 21-1-2014 by HerMisfits because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-1-2014 by HerMisfits because: vid

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by YourGod

At this instant, what you are experiencing has already occurred between one half second and a full 7 seconds ago. This means that you are completely and forever at least a half second late in your own experience of being alive and consciously aware. This has been thoroughly proven with an fMRI machine in 2008 (look up the research on Google) and all corporeal human beings share this same delay between Reality and their experience of Reality.

If you could eliminate that delay, then maybe you could be a Super-God, but you can't. The truth is that if you could, you'd probably encounter a scenario - sooner or later - where your established progression-of-Reality would become irreparably compromised, and the net impact on your capacity to function (at any level whatsoever) would be permanently obliterated. That delay is a survival function that serves you at the most primordial level possible. It prevents you from ever being able to "master Reality" (since Reality has already walked by you before you even noticed it was there) but it prevents an external or internal stimulation from crashing your capacity to connect one quantum of Now to the next in a rational, logical manner.

So, blame your brain's need for consistency on your inability to be anyone's God. Hell, the government is just a bunch of people (like you) trying to figure out how to keep what they've cobbled together from crashing, while money-hungry business psychopaths do what they can to empty the Treasury into their own pockets. It's all pretty simple actually.

edit on 1/21/2014 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

NorEaster
reply to post by YourGod

At this instant, what you are experiencing has already occurred between one half second and a full 7 seconds ago. This means that you are completely and forever at least a half second late in your own experience of being alive and consciously aware. This has been thoroughly proven with an fMRI machine in 2008 (look up the research on Google) and all corporeal human beings share this same delay between Reality and their experience of Reality.

And yet, we perceive the future before it even gets here, so to speak. Sometimes consciously, mostly unconsciously. Look up the presentiment research.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 21-1-2014 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

BlueMule

NorEaster
reply to post by YourGod

And yet, we perceive the future before it even gets here, so to speak. Sometimes consciously, mostly unconsciously. Look up the presentiment research.

We imagine the future by calculating event trajectories. Sometimes we get it right, but it's no more miraculous than catching a fly ball in the outfield by predicting where that ball will land as a result of calculating its spatial trajectory. You Namaste kids are pretty entertaining sometimes.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
If you think humanity is brutal and savage, you have yet to see the brutality and selfishness of the Gods themselves.

If you are "A God"..Why do you want other equalize your power & strength, I mean Gods fight over land, power, and silly stupid worshipers.

Why would you want anyone higher then you in dominance or stature?
edit on 21-1-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

CirqueDeTruth

Hey now, haven't you watched "The Incredible s"? Capes are a NO NO.

HerMisfits

No capes!!

But, if I was a SUPER god, couldnt I just rewrite those rules?

If not, I think I will stick with my ultra cool cape, and forego the SuperGod status.

I find the notion of a "SuperGod" rather humorous though, if I am being honest. Especially given how I perceive such a phrase. Undoubtedly though, we have focused significantly more on technology as the solution to all problems, when it is a tool to be used. We have not grown ourselves alongside our technology, and I do have concerns about our maturity when it comes to even more effective technology than we have now.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

NorEaster
We imagine the future by calculating event trajectories. Sometimes we get it right, but it's no more miraculous than catching a fly ball in the outfield by predicting where that ball will land as a result of calculating its spatial trajectory.

Sorry but just saying that doesn't make it so. Our physiology begins to prepare for a emotional or arousing stimulus before the stimulus actually occurs. It's called presentiment, and it's measureable.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
BOW BEFORE ZOD!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join