It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little Known Chinese Herb & Iron Kill 98% of Cancer Cells in 16 Hours

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Thought I would share this most of us no people that have succumbed to breast cancer.

According to studies that were published in an issue of Life Sciences, artemesinin – a derivative of the wormwood plant used in Chinese Medicine - can kill 98% of breast cancer cells in less than 16 hours. The herb used alone caused a 28% reduction in breast cancer cells, but when paired with iron, sweet wormwood was able to eradicate cancer almost entirely. What’s more, normal cells were not negatively affected in the experiment by this treatment.

www.realfarmacy.com...

The plant can be found growing in many parts of the world including sometimes the UK.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Interesting, I will add that to my possible list of apoptosis causing substances. Either way though 98% reduction in cancer cells could be deadly. Claims like that make me raise my eyebrow because if cells died off that quickly within that short of a time frame it would make you very very sick.

I know when I gave Sodium Dichloracetate with a caffein regime to a family member his cancer on arm disappeared within day(tumor) but he got very very sick from it. So we had to lower the dose some for the next round.

Either way thanks for posting.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Where can one obtainn Artemesinin in UK?

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Thanks for the post. SnF! I have to add this to my list of medical info.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Great find.

Not being in the medical research industry, can someone breakdown the testing conducted for this study?

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

RP2SticksOfDynamite
Where can one obtainn Artemesinin in UK?

The plant has somewhat naturalised in the UK. The seeds can be bought on the net.. Search for Sweet Wormwood. Capsules and extract are also available but you will need to do a little trawling..

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Is that the same wormwood used to make vermouth and absinthe?

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
There's a lot of difference between the 'RealFarmacy' blogpost, their link to the 'sciencemag' site (2001) and the abstract of the 2012 paper: Antiproliferative effects of artemisinin on human breast cancer cells requires the downregulated expression of the E2F1 transcription factor and loss of E2F1-target cell cycle genes.

The 'Realfarmacy' guys appear to selecting quotes from the 2001 post and then implying that they apply to the latest paper from 2012. As far as I can tell, this isn't the case. The abstract from the recent paper concludes that although some cancer cells in mice and human breast tissue is arrested, other cancer cells aren't affected.

Science papers include the important statistics in the abstracts and there's no mention of '98%' or '16 hours.' It's there in the 2001 article and not there in the 2012 paper.

Another paper from 2004 (here) offers artemisinin as a potentially cheap anti-cancer agent (not a cure-all), but it's a far cry from the headline statements of 'RealFarmacy.'

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this...very interesting.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Harmful and deadly mistakes to post these things cure if they don't.
My suggestion is to use apricot kernels. Seen them work.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

s/f for an interesting thread OP..

They should probably do more tests and research. Especially considering Kandinsky's post...

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Interesting news!

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Unfortunately, the article doesn't specify dose or how often to take either the iron or the artemesia.

top topics

join