It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HIV positive student filmed himself having unprotected sex with more than 30 PEOPLE he met online

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
This is the type of scum that I fully believe in the death penalty for.

Michael Johnson, 22, was charged with exposing gay lover to HIV

Police discover 32 sex tapes showing Johnson and a string of other people

Most films were made in room at Lindenwood University in St. Charles, Missouri, police said 31 unidentified men are captured in the explicit tapes

Investigation launched after a man claimed he caught HIV from Johnson

An HIV positive student accused of exposing a gay lover to the disease allegedly filmed himself having unprotected sex with other men in his university dorm room, police have claimed.

Detectives investigating Michael Johnson, 22, say they have seized a cache of videos allegedly filmed covertly showing him with a string of, as yet, unidentified people he picked up via social media.

Officers fear Johnson may have had intimate contact with more than 30 other men who might not know they are at risk of sexual diseases.

Sickening!

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
But he's probably a model citizen other than this little issue. Going to college and growing into a nice member or our prison system.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

What a nutter.

What I don't understand is why Truvada isn't pushed more among high risk young men. Also female condoms as well. I have never understood why those aren't more popular with both hetero and homosexual groups.

It's sad that someone would be so sick in the head to intentionally pass HIV to someone.

This man needs to be in a mental ward under close supervision(not prison where he can pass this on to men serving out their sentences).

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I would like to read more about this. Is the video the only source?

Although it is not the death sentence it used to be, I have to agree with you. There is absolutely NO reason to knowingly infect other people with this, without informing them of your condition. Unless you are sick and twisted, which appears to be this young man's case.

And the other side, Do people think that because it is no longer the "big scare" it once was, that it is now ok to have unprotected sex with random strangers?

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Beyond sickening!

However, i also think that people should stop having sex with everything that moves.

Yes we have animistic nature to us, but geeze. Control your urges, use your hand err whatever.

I dont understand. How well did any of them know him? Stranger sex? What time frame?

Sex junkies?

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Should locked in a quarantine room for life. He obviulsy a walking bio hazard.
edit on 20-1-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

chiefsmom

And the other side, Do people think that because it is no longer the "big scare" it once was, that it is now ok to have unprotected sex with random strangers?

I think that has some to do with it. It's not promoted as a big worry anymore. On top of that, our youth is extremely desensitized to sex in general. It's just sad.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by OrphanApology

Even if they cut his meat and two veg off (Chemically), he could still infect others with his blood.

He is very close to being a serial killer...albeit one where the murder is a very slow one.

Playing devils advocate for a second though, the people who had sex with him are obviously old enough to have heard of HIV and AIDS...they didn't seem too concerned over the risk of getting HIV or any other STD did they, a rubber is an easy thing to master.

edit on 20-1-2014 by MysterX because: clarification

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by shaneslaughta

Having wild sexual adventures is pretty common in college kids, Gay or straight.

Also:

I think last poll I saw only about 4% of men identified as lgbt but MSM sex accounted for like close to 80% of HIV infections for men. So yeah, a lot of down low going on that is usually not the safest of sex practices.

edit on 20-1-2014 by OrphanApology because: e

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Not only a murderer but a torturer. There isn't ever room in hell for a cretin like this.

I say put him in a metal box and bury him. He deserves worse.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by OrphanApology

I know about sex in school. Its a place where people find themselves.
But what about self respect? How about common sense?

I cant fathom it. It baffles and sickens me.

I could care less if they are gay or what have you.

Its not an excuse to use the wrong head.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Why isn't TRANSMITTING HIV A CRIME? Because there is no such thing as safe sex, just somewhat safer only.

If it were, then the disease would be eradicated like Polio.. HIV+ will eventually die out of the population, instead of just spreading it around the world perpetually

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by shaneslaughta

Well young people are dumb, I thought this was established centuries ago?

Either way, I think gay men have even more issue with it than other groups. Many of the fears of heterosexuals aren't present during gay sex, such as pregnancy.

Not to mention whatever man is on the receiving end can't just use the excuse of "Oh I'm not on birth control" to get the other partner to wrap it up. Obviously this guy is a sicko so who knows what he said prior to and during the action to get the partners to agree to no protection.

I think in the end it's just sad all around and now those young men are going to possibly have this shadow of death following them for the rest of their lives.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Bullet to the back of the head, that should do the trick. Or rub bananas all over his special parts...and chuk him into the silverback exhibit at the nearest zoo, during their peak sexual activities time. Lets see if he likes Gorilla love with no glove!!
edit on 20-1-2014 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

If someone doesn't know of the infection it's not a crime. If they do and don't inform partner of status prior to intercourse then it is a crime.

If you made it one then all it would do is just prevent people from seeking testing and medical services. It would also then branch out to all STDs and there would be a huge public health risk because no one would want to go to the doctor out of fear of being blamed for something.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

freakjive

Sickening!
Indeed

As a youth I remember when HIV/AIDS information was being publically shared more. And remember some would say ill remarks like if they caught it they would give every body it they could (extremely sad conscious background data) or they would do odd things out of the ordinary as if they had nothing to lose.

I always thought how would ill minds act if a cure or vaccine was found or shared and they weren't provided the genetic updates. SAD and best hope for those infected by he.

Hopefully he will realize what he did and how wrong he was as his experiences in the phases of LIFE and DEATH within EXISTENCE are experienced.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Michael Johnson is a sick dickhead...... Wanna bet is was "revenge" for getting HIV in the first place?

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
he should have to become a counselor for the HIV/AIDS infected wherever he ends up... So he can see what he potentially done to people and their lives

edit on 1/20/14 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The sad thing is the lack of education for STDs. I remember back at the start of the eighties the adverts for HIV awareness were scary with tombstones etc.

Nothing like that today here in the UK, thank god for today's medication.

This chap in the OP should be tried for GBH at the very least. Disgusting selfish behaviour

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join