It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you are into the electronic dance music scene, the illuminati seems to have taken a part of it.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Rollie

I don't think that using the term, EDM means you weren't part of the movement when it started. Why, just because it's a new term? That's garbage. Let's analyze the term: Electronic, made with analog or digital instruments. Check. Dance, people boogie and woogie to it. Check. Music, it usually has some type of rhythm. Check, check and check. I think it's safe to say that you're expressing a personal opinion. I could call Electronic music a quarter pounder if I really wanted to.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Rollie
Anyone who uses the phrase "EDM" was never part of the scene in the first place. A bit like someone claiming to be an audiophile but using a pair of Beats by Dr Dre cans.

Let's not be a genre-snob...mmmkay?

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AFewGoodWomen

Exactly. As if people aren't normally irritating enough.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
when the cults want someone burned, or drive them insane with stalking etc.. they encode music beats to the sound of the full name and place psychotronic triggers in music and they love it when a target is into the music cause they get paid. THen if the target becomes worth it, they stalk, and if its really important to them they will drive the target bats*** crazy or ruin them financialy. these symbols are just them braging about how big their egos are from the raping, pillaging they endorse and usury of the weak and unknowing.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

CleanCare
I am a huge fan of EDM.

I know most of the ATS'ers are old (no offense lol), so you may have no clue what i'm talking about, but your children 100% have undoubtedly heard of it, or are fans of it.

If you are into EDM, you are most likely familiar of Hardwell, Steve Aoki, Fedde Le Grand etc..

Here are some flyers/vid they used:

Notice the "III" in the triangle which is 999.

The one-eye cover of the triangle

Triangle with eyes blinking throughout the video...

What do you think of this..? It's scary for me.

Makes you wonder what happened to music like this 1960's tune True Love Ways- Buddy Holly without all the BS attached. Better times no doubt in a lot of ways, I guess that depends on who you ask.

I can tolerate all musics but only go out of my way to hear S Rock, Country, Alt Rock, Jazz and Classical. I can even handle some punk rock long as its not 100% screaming, I just love that hard driving bass and killing drums. If I can make out a couple words now and then Im okay with it.

I like the old black music from Prince backwards LOL! I can tolerate rap too just don't go out of my way to hear it.
I used to have some Techno music I listened too on my crankin Truck Jam system that I liked as well but can't remember the name of it. Techno is never going to be very rememberable is it?

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

EmpathicBandit
not all together surprising the way that the music industry in general has been going the last decade or more. Its unfortunate that THESE particular DJ's are the ones that the majority thinks of when they hear about EDM, or electronic music in general, because they do NOT represent the majority. And as the above post says, all these guys really do is press play and swap tracks. These DJ's fill their shows with sweaty little molly heads covered in "kandi" who think they are being non-conformists. These children are already lost to the conglomerate media machine.

its sad really.

my advice is to listen to better electronic music.

Soundcloud is your friend.

THIS IS TRUE.....
AND YES IT IS.......
SOUNDCLOUD.COM/ruBBleDiTCh
EDM tracks im working on all revolving around merry melodies and looney tunes.....you know, bugs bunny, elmer fudd...yosemite sam etc

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
thanks for the replies guys

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I was controlled by the Illuminati....

Through the wisdom of ATS I managed to escape over a decade ago. Thank you ATS!

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   

brazenalderpadrescorpioDoes anybody know of a way to discover new artists, or is it all just word of mouth these days? I'm asking for both the OP and I.

Check out Digitally Imported www.di.fm...

It's a free, all electronic musicstreaming service with 68 subgenres. The DI.FM client app, BEEM, has replaced my need for XM!

edit on 1/25/2014 by SpectralEntity because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/25/2014 by SpectralEntity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
There is nothing nefarious about it. I DJ quite a bit and use all seeing eye, baphomet, 666, upside down crosses laser light show.

Its the new conspiracy-noir chic

Mysterious music, the wonderful drugs and hypnotic state and hormones raging , then at the plateau of the set you use the conspiracy-noir to heighten the creepiness of a track or add to its "wrong" feeling

People love the feeling of doimg something wrong or seeing something wrong or experiencing it. Its the ages old "rubber neck" reaction humans have always wanting to see,experience,taste,try anything creepy/eery/wrong/crazy as escapism

That is what we do

Same has been done since native Americans danced around a flickering fire stoned and rolling on peyote or mescaline and painting symbols and seeing things flicker and strobe in the firelight.

DJs recreate that feeling

Aphex Twin would use extreme gore but photoshopped so much you couldn't tell what you saw but something about it felt wrong and enhanced the edm experience.

Some DJs use sub audible heart beats they increase in speed over time to the plateau of a set as many will match and get excited that it becomes like an auditory orgasm "eargasm ha!" Then they slow the set down till finish to bring everyone back down to earth.

And always remind your molly/ecstasy users to have some water every now and then :-)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by CleanCare

Regardless of what you are told. It is your choice to define symbols. That's why they are called symbols, YOU get to attach a meaning to them, whether negative or positive. They are not "illuminati" symbols unless you choose to see it that way, in fact they come from many ancient natural places.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I found this shirt on youredm.com
shop.youredm.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   
~ REDACTED ~

Had an opinion on this but it was unbearably stupid.
Better left unsaid.

edit on 8/15/15 by GENERAL EYES because: REDACTED

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join