It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Motivates You To Participate In A Holographic Universe?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Metallicus

Why is life worth living?

The answer is different for everyone. I recommend spending some time with children and maybe ask them?
Be fully prepared to accept the answer.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Huggiesunrise
You ever experience the maddening sensation there was something you were supposed to do that you wanted to get done or accomplished but forgot?

manifestation does not occur without deliberate intention the whole hapless where here anyway and nothing here matters bs can gloriusly be dispelled by you pinching yourself.

This isnt a dream this is a life you intended to create and accomplish for better or worse.

I have this nearly 100% of the weekend when I have free time. Is there no louder signal that I have to BRING MEANING into my own life and define it.

We have to literally answer the question of "Why do I exist? What is the meaning of life?"
We are the living answer to that very question.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

I think you are not thinking deeply enough...

It has to be this way to be just.

If you choose to be an unjust creator, yet you were created by a just creator, then the only just thing for your creator to do, would be to destroy you...

Knowing your creator is just, OR being left without knowledge of your creator would torment you, and be unjust.

The only other alternative is sticking you in a reality with the thought that an unjust creator had created you - and look where you are now - you are already thinking it, but if you had that knowledge, it would not be just to your true creation.

lol

He's awesome, right? He has chosen a method so perfect that there is nothing you can perfect. You have to learn faith to see it, though.

It is a learning process. You have to learn what you want, to see what is just for you. Second death or to be a just creator.

Think deeply and see if you can find a just alternative which leaves you with a choice.
edit on 1/20/2014 by Bleeeeep because: leave*

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Metallicus
How does one maintain a passion for a hologram?

If you had to find a answer... And the answer required you and many others to enter a simulation or fabricated reality many others are trapped within unknowingly to find the answer. 1 feels searching for the answer by the group requires massive compassion, especially if it involves freeing others asleep/captured within it...

Say you got a family that you are also part of. And some in the family are major pranksters some deceivers others testers to increase awareness/consciousness & Soul/Spirit/Internal Energy within the tested. The testers designed a simulated perceptive encouraging testing ground but left it to do its job to test for some periods and other more deceptive family members recognize the testers are gone and take advantage of the LAB and its family occupants being tested.

Now the testing group returns to find the lab and occupants within it in dismay and have to go internal to fix it as well as externally tweak the simulation to its designed potential to continue the destined process. ALL* occupants within lab not human to add... and the deceiving moved onto another LAB
that is more designed to fit their awareness level as they enter the upgraded simulation unknowingly for testing of their intents
as more growth and maturity is assessed needed from the pranksters.

NAMASTE*******
edit on 1/20/14 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Metallicus
What is the point of participating in a world where nothing is real?

Love is real.

You like Metallica? You'll like this.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
What would be the difference if it were 'actual'/real or a very real simulation?

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

Quote from the video.. "Embrace the void!"

Now that's funny and worthy of being a signature line.

I'm still going to punch the designer in the nose though.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

First I would say that there are a number of really good replies here.The kid in the video given above said it nicely, Embrace the Void We also should look at what we are saying in regards to illusion and holograms.

A hologram is unique by the quality it has where any small piece of it will contain a mirror of the whole, if not the 'Whole'. I was fortunate to learn this early from a wise mentor, who actually was propped up as a Guru, but taught me Not to follow Guru's because All the Answers were available to me within Myself. She taught me to go within to travel the heights and distances of the Multiverse.
This is why so many go to the desert or find isolation and such, to better be able to listen to the small still voice within, that echo's it ALL.

I can understand the EXISTENTIAL angst, as I have been to the Void myself, and know it's grip on ones soul. Kierkegaard's thought was that Each Human,( not society, culture or religion etc,) is responsible for putting Meaning into Life. I am pulling his writings back out at this point in my life, and you might find them very helpful in this regards. Even when one lives a life knowing these things to be true, it is difficult because of the solitude we are endowed with in regards to how our soul feels about life. Fascinating subjects to me.

So anyway, back to the hologram part, since i believe it true, I try to dive into the hologram itself, which is ME! (And you!)
Think of it this way, you are the Bank. You have it all within you, it is just you don't know how to get to the Honey.

The Honey is ALL the Knowledge and experience of the Multiverse we Swim inside. Infinite. And at least for me,, the illusion part is part of the Carnival Ride called Life here on Earth, and I can live with that, (wish I had taken more care of the watersack (Body) )

Meditation and Inner Journeys might do you good. Go within, and when you feel you have, Dive deeper and go further within to touch this knowing. You will find that the Beauty of the Hologram is that it looks Meaningless in and of itself, but YOU as ONE who RESIDES in it, and throughout it, Gives it PLENTY of Meaning. Humans are very lucky to have this ability to exist and Quest for the Authentic Reality that is the foundation upon what we call real. Good luck, and if you are discouraged, come back here and say so, another thing I found while swimming in the Void was if I had someone who could 'hit the tennis ball back across the net" I swam with more confidence and was able to lift myself out of muddy waters. (Enough analogies!! Sorry)

Good luck, I think it a great post,, as I have not posted in a long while and this made me finally give in and post again. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

That was Perfect, Rumi and Metallica!! Love it.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I read Michael Talbot's "Holographic Universe" when it first came out and was utterly blown away by it. I read it so many times that it fell apart. I had always felt different and alienated, yet that book gave me a sense of belonging.

Funny how the op loses motivation with the awareness of a holographic universe and it gave me motivation and much more. Conventional wisdom says one of us has to have it wrong but the holographic universe is fully inclusive and allows both/all. Though I didn't really say that right.

The Void is just the state of not recognising you are an intrinsic part of the whole and that you contain the whole within.
edit on 20-1-2014 by igloo because: adding something else

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Bleeeeep
reply to post by Bassago

I think you are not thinking deeply enough...

It has to be this way to be just.

If you choose to be an unjust creator, yet you were created by a just creator, then the only just thing for your creator to do, would be to destroy you...

Knowing your creator is just, OR being left without knowledge of your creator would torment you, and be unjust.

The only other alternative is sticking you in a reality with the thought that an unjust creator had created you - and look where you are now - you are already thinking it, but if you had that knowledge, it would not be just to your true creation.

lol

He's awesome, right? He has chosen a method so perfect that there is nothing you can perfect. You have to learn faith to see it, though.

It is a learning process. You have to learn what you want, to see what is just for you. Second death or to be a just creator.

Think deeply and see if you can find a just alternative which leaves you with a choice.

I'm not quite sure what you mean here, whether it's just I'm being overly dense or you're being overly mystical. Giving you the benefit of the doubt let's go with the former. Can you please elaborate this?

I have no current belief that the reality of the universe is either just or unjust. It simply is and goes beyond those human interpretations IMO.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by InverseLookingGlass

I suppose it would like getting the cheats for a computer game on some level and get boring. Life can be pretty boring anyway unless the 'mundane' games with other people are played.
Fear and love always seem a good motivator so I am not sure how it would work out if people didn't associate with either in any way.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
WOW, it amazes me that there are so many deep people out there, strangely enough most of the people in my "real" world are not that deep at all.

So which is real, the world in which i interrelate in or the one that my body lives in that interacts with on a daily basis. Or the one inside of my head which consists of all you deep thinkers?.

Are they both real or is not of it real.

All I can tell you is that I have experienced this reality dispersing into tiny particles in front of my very own eyes without any assistance of drugs or any other substance, so I would have to say that it is not real.

It seems to be some sort of product of my own state of mind or energy.

There seems to be this small bubble that our essence is contained it, which gives us the illusion of extending beyond our 5 senses, but i question if it does.

I have often debated with friends, that they do not exist in the times that my focus is not interacting with them. Nothing is what it seems to be, it seems the more I think I know, the less i know.

even the letter i looks like a person standing there. eye. It is all very strange.
edit on 48pm01America/Chicagopm by iamea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by iamea

My main teacher said that when you think you understand everything, wham, you are sent back to kindergarten.

And you guys, I thought the holographic universe was disproven. Or was that the computer-simulated universe. Or the jelly donut hole universe. One of those.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Do you have passion for failing or for attaining your goals?

Do you love your dog because he crapped on the carpet or because he interacts with you and gives you affection?

Do you have passion because the world is real or a hologram?

You think that your emotions are not real? That we are all just random generated beings or not even, structures of variables that interact with each other in a infinite loop?

Get a grip! Have faith my friend, I for one find peace in believing in God and that my hologram master is good and most merciful. If not in God have faith that something is out there. Believing is part of the illusion. Get to it.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Why did you want to hit the creator of "the hologram"?

Relate your answer to why you do anything.

Relate that answer to why any life form does anything.

Relate that to reality.

"Do you want to know what it is?" - Morpheus

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Even if the universe is an illusion that illusion is still very real. The reason I am here and decide to participate in this life is because that is the reason we are all here, to experience and have communion with one another and feel love. We are here for the ride and the ride never ends, I find that amazing and beautiful even if it is all an illusion.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join