It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NHS 2014 A National Disgrace - update 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Followers, whether debunkers, neutral or supporters with experiences of their own will be aware that Shufty tries hard to stick to FACTS based on Professional Body Reports, Investigations or personal experience.

Today, on Welsh television the possibly avoidable deaths of 2 men were reported, one in North Wales and one in South Wales.
The common denominator, the All Wales Ambulance Service.
One chap, clearly not in the best of health when his wife phoned 999 the first time, got rapidly worse, and despite 4 calls in all to the service, was dead when the 4th call was made.
This has been reported by me previously, however, what I did not know until today's report was that at this point 3 ambulances turned up in quick succession! After 48 minutes!!!
The other guy passed away, died, life ceased, call it what you like, after spending 4 hrs outside emergency in the back of an ambulance waiting admission to ER, casualty or whatever you want to call it.
There are other facts to be established following inquest, but the bottom line is, never mind dying in hospital, some don't even get into the hospital within 4 hrs lying in the back of an ambulance, and others expire way outside the 8min response time even after over 3/4 of an hour has elapsed since the original call.
Now, for the benefit of my regular detractors I wish to state clearly, these are FACTS as reported by National Media and commented upon by both NHS, All Wales Ambulance and Politicians as well as one poor guys now widow.
I will accept any criticism short of being accused of lying again, but please, before taking the predictable response, think for once about those affected, not me, not you, them.
Is that too much to ask?

edit on 20-1-2014 by Shuftystick because: Spelling and clarity

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Shuftystick

Those poor people.

I agree, its a disgrace, but its meant to be, how else can they find the needed excuses to privatise it all!
Where I live ambulances now have to travell 12 miles to find their patient. The theory is they can save money and therefore provide a better service!! Until last year they only had to travell 1 mile.

Imagine having a heart attack and being told "By travelling 12 miles we can provide you with a better service"

Dont blame the ambulance crews though, nor the medics, this is all the fault of those who run the system.

JAK

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
This topic is already available for discussion here: Please visit the above thread for further information and comment.

join