It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help! I am being tortured by an evil entity.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by twsnhr013

last time I checked hellspawn weren't too concerned about fire, but hey whatever works for you.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

ancientpast

last time I checked hellspawn weren't too concerned about fire, but hey whatever works for you.

Why do some people associate only Fire with negative entity's (demons)?
All of the Elements have a positive and negative effect.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

twsnhr013
reply to post by taoistguy

The medical model for this kind phenomon is simply another attempt to explain things people don't really understand.

Doctors like to prescribe drugs to relieve the symptoms but exacerbate the root causes so that the patient becomes addicted to the medical system and the doctor has a full time job.
edit on 20-1-2014 by twsnhr013 because: (no reason given)

Doctors like to prescribe drugs to relieve the symptoms because pharmaceuticals and therapy are the best means to address the actual problem known to man, even if they are still crude and far from satisfactory. It is true that the scientific maturity for understanding psychiatric illness is substantially less than many other medical problems.

The non-medical model for this phenomenon is yet another attempt to explain things that people don't really understand, but one with no supporting evidence or scientifically justifiable treatment.
edit on 1-2-2014 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I found some information about battling demons. The techniques are consistent with their methods. They lie, sabotage and try to pretend consent by taking the worst meanings, putting words into your mouth, or asking questions that imply something harmful. Although, I find the ideology interweaved with the methodology to be flawed.

montalk.net/matrix/67/the-art-of-hyper-dimensional-war

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

There is no single non-medical model. But yeah, both are attempts to explain things people don't really understand. Atleast the non-medical models recognize phenomena such as life after death and other worldly beings; the medical models, however, do not. Various models are caused by motives ulterior to finding the root cause and curing the victim. Medical models are motivated by greed and religious models are motivated by lust for power. The career of doctor is well-known for being profitable and thus attracts more greedy individuals. Temporarily helping someone while harming them in the long run makes more money than permanently curing someone and losing a customer in the process. Basic business strategy: You want return customers. Darwinian evolution, the medical model will adapt and give people short-term remedies and long-term problems in order to make money and survive in a capitalist society.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Does anyone know why this demon wants me to guess its name?
edit on 2-2-2014 by twsnhr013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   
3 planet sized spiders?! Horrifying, yet interesting. Wish I had a lucid dream like that. Wow, were you the same size, or were they giant? Were you in space? ALL 3 Same time.? So many questions nobody else asked sorry, but wow.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   
You need to be careful with what you spend your time focusing on in your mind. The more you worry about these spiders or demons the more they will appear. Instead you should try to worry about something more positive happening. A light warrior or soul-mate from the other side, or an archangel coming to assist you and smite these beings. A healing angel to raise your vibration take you to a higher plane and stay with you during troubled times. The point is to focus on the help you are getting, and if you are in the middle of an attack don't be afraid to call out for help.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   

twsnhr013
I have been practicing remembering and controlling my dreams for many years.

Back when I was 17, I once saw a small ethereal spider on one occasion and a blue ghost-like humanoid.

A year or two later, I began having my dreams interrupted by spiders, and webs. Seemed like they were coming down from the ceiling while I slept to interfere with my dreams.

Then another couple years later, I got a job working with awful people and it caused me a lot of stress.

Since I was able to control my dreams, three times when the spiders attacked me I fought back. There were wave upon wave of spiders increasing in size until I sliced three planet-sized spiders in half and brought peace back to my dream.

While I was working at the stressful job, I sensed several different entities. (at my home later at night, not anywhere else)

There were several characters I met in dreams, that I suspected were ghosts.

There seemed to be several invisible nonphysical characters speaking through other people. Like someone might walk up to me and say something to me, then I'd sense another presence.

There were two blue humanoids; A small white spider; Black things clinging to the ceiling and taking the form of spiders;
A large black thing on the ceiling that looked like a big circle with ten or twenty arms reaching out; A black shadow humanoid that seemed calm, and one that spoke in swear words.

There seemed to be a family of some sort. Like a little girl, an adult male, and an adult woman.

There was something that seemed like a fairy. It seemed to be like a point-mass with a female voice but then suddenly it became a short shadow humanoid with claws.

There were three characters that went into my dreams camoflauged as people I knew and then said false misleading things to imply something bad about me. I told them to go to hell and their camoflauge turned into burnt skin. (that was in the dream)

There was a creepy humanoid that seemed like it was stalking me.

And there were some other characters, not sure about.

Then I was attacked while I was sleeping. Abuse and torture. It didn't make any sense so I suspected someone had done something. The people at work behaved suspiciously. I had been walking out after midnight just about every night. I didn't have a vehicle to safely travel to work. The city I lived in had a high crime rate. So I quit the job because it wasn't safe for me to work there.

Now I am attacked and tortured every night. This has been going on for a year now. What am I supposed to do?
edit on 20-1-2014 by twsnhr013 because: (no reason given)

This may seem like a really weird question but have you tried carrying a Black Tourmaline with you? Supposedly its meant to reverse and supernatural attacks.
edit on 2-2-2014 by f0xbat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   

i would assume it wants you to guess it's name as some sort of taunt. the first thing i thought of was that all proper exorcisms require the demons actual name for its complete removal and that is usual one of the more difficult things to accomplish due to their lying nature. they will never tell you outright their true name. only under duress and intense interrogation will you be able to get that information.

so it seems like a game, just another display of power over you. trying to show you or make you think that it's really the one in control. i would be careful how you proceed with that.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Does anyone know why this demon wants me to guess its name?

No,

Priests call out a demons name to gain control over them when attempting exorcisms,

so its strange that it is a demon and it wants you call or guess its name.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Well, before this started happening the point-mass spoke to me in a female voice and when it seemed like she was saying her name it didn't sound. The feeling was that it was in a different language made of sounds impossible to human language.

As for this one, the names I've found were of people: Anthony; Robert; Cooper. It referred to itself as El Amen. And when I looked for a last name, names of US States appeared like Wisconsin.

What I suspected was that the names that appear are of people who are sending energy to me and that it is asking for its name in an attempt to get the name of whoever is sending me energy at that time.

It also refers to 'the witch', 'the wizard', and 'the angel' as if there is someone else nearby. They seem fictional and its probably trying to provoke paranoia or anger.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
First off Op, you are a dream walker. You have an innate ability to control dreams. Few are able to do such. The realm of dreams are home to many of begins. In short terms the dream world is a hub, connecting to the real world. The begins that are attacking you are result of your wandering and controlling there home. Dream demons are nice, but a lot of them are evil. You must of got one to catch a closer look at you. Sadly they are of evil content. Now most people who can do what you can do are mage's. They can ward them off or fight them off. You also can intercept them in the day-dream realm. This place leans more to the real world. In there you have the advantage. But again if you where a mage. But then again use prayer, and also burn sage at night. It wards off evil. Also another thing you could do is, spread salt around you bedroom door and window. This should keep them away. Hope this works, sorry for bad grammar.
All the best.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

InhaleExhale
Priests call out a demons name to gain control over them when attempting exorcisms,
so its strange that it is a demon and it wants you call or guess its name.

Just taunting him, I would guess. Yes, in order to gain control of a demon it's important to know its name, because then you can call on the appropriate angel to help you kick its butt. That's the way Solomon did it, and that seems like the way to go when dealing with pesky demons.

The trick is to gain at least some control of the demon so you can force it to tell you its name. Using good old Jesus Christ in conjunction with fish fumes, a pentagram ring and a leather water bag is a good generic way to gain at least partial control of the demon, then once you get its name you can really clamp down on him old school (Old Testament and Testament of Solomon).

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Stop fighting. Instead when confronted with them Bring your energy into pure kindness, tolerance and love. Picture your aura as a clear balloon then fill it with the energy you would share with a much loved child or pet. This creates an energy barrier they cannot get through. It's not about new age lovey dovey stuff, it's about changing from ac to dc. Change the energy type and they cannot access you. They may keep trying for a week or so hoping you will give up, don't. Hang in there and it will stop.

I would guess this is happening to lower your vibration so they can feed off of you. In order for them to access your energy you must be vibrating at the same negative rate as they are. Bring that vibration (not energy level, it is the TYPE of energy you are putting out) up and they cannot access you to feed. You will be souring the milk so to speak.

No matter what energy is in the house you control your own vibratory rate, it's like a muscle. Use it and strengthen it. Righteous anger can be used too. It's about keeping that vibratory rate high while doing what you need to do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join