It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presenting Interstallar spaceships and twenty miles long UFO on the moon

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

HomerinNC
Adama and the Colonies have finally arrived

Seriously, if there were ships in orbit, why havent amateur astronomers found em yet??

If they genuinely are there, an amateur astronomer already has..JLW.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

I've been looking at JLW stuff for years now. Honestly though, i'm still undecided about it, which is a little uncharitable, considering i've seen 'unusual' stuff with my own scope.

Still on the fence about other people's sightings though, what can i say..i think i'm a 'unless i see it for myself, i'm sceptical' kind of guy.

That '20 mile ship' clip is interesting, although i'd really want to get my hands on the original image to rule out tampering before drawing firm conclusions..ship or not, there seems to be a whole lot more going on in that image..but the image needs to be proven original and not doctored for it to have any real meaning.

Thanks for posting OP...as always i'm keeping a semi-open mind.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Spacespider

draknoir2

I remember seeing this discussed before.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It´s a 5 year old thread... If you can call it that, its just a link to somehing
And its funny to see how many are calling out "its already debunked"
Without saying why it´s debunked ?

It's a five year old thread about the same nonsense from the same guy you just rehashed.

And if you bothered reading the links you'd know why... but I'm thinking you probably aren't interested in knowing.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Pauligirl
I don’t think Jose Escamilla is an astronomer.
To me, pictures look like out of focus ISS

Yes, some of them certainly do look like the ISS...but many of them don't.

To those saying JE filmed these craft in space, i don't think he did actually film them.

A guy who lives on a remote farm in the North of England did.

His name is John Lenard Walson...he claims to have created a special adaptor that allows him to get the very best out of his equipment, a meade 10" if memory serves me. He has posted emails from professors of various Universities congratulating him on his innovation and technique used in capturing astronomical objects, (aparently).

He has actually been posting these objects in space for years now, he has a YT account under his name if anyone is interested in giving it a once over. He teamed up with JE a couple of years ago and must have green lighted the inclusion of his captures for JE's movie.

Also of interest, is his posting of what he claims is photographic evidence of harrassment and intimidation from the UK government / MOD...VERY close flybys of military helicopters, righht over his home and hovering for no apparent reason at the bottom of his garden.

If he were hoaxing his space stuff, it makes me wonder why the MOD would take such an interest.
edit on 20-1-2014 by MysterX because: typo

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
"Presenting Interstallar spaceships and twenty miles long UFO on the moon..."

DEBUNKED and FLAWED
1. Interstellar "ships" -You dont know what they are, let alone "ships" of any kind.
2. "Interstellar"-You dont know enough to say they are "ships", "stellar" or "interstellar". They could be terrestrial to that location (ie: planet, moon etc.)
3. "Twenty Miles long UFO". Its ON the moon supposedly, but you claim its FLYING as in "Un-identified FLYING object" which is impossible to ascertain.

So is it ON the moon? Are those "ships" of some kind? And given all that, how would you even tell us that they are "interstellar"?

Thats is a whole lot of concrete definitions of things that cant be proven to even BE what youre claiming. See the point?

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
As can be seen in many of the replies here, it is pretty obvious that the real subject matter is J.L.Walson's activities, whoever he is. Some of his doings are dodgy, and perhaps not even his film material either.

Escamilla is more of a would be filmaker, with a sense of romanticism when it comes to UFO's and all things space. He uses other peoples stock with his own spin on things. That is exactly what the History Channel does with 'UFO hunters', in fact they use one of Adamskl's crafts in their opening sequences, and that one was particularly controversial, and it was used in turn by a hoax book by Sir Patrick Moore..yes, he was a hoaxer too. But then Moore and Adamksi knew each other, and Moore was also a friend of a third party who ghost wrote both Adamski's book and Moore's. I guess Moore also profited from his hoax, since his book was published, as was Adamski's.
You don't hear much about those shenanigans, yet for some reason, Escamilla gets regular kicks in the crigs, and it doesn't look like he's made much money out of it!
edit on 20-1-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

smurfy
As can be seen in many of the replies here, it is pretty obvious that the real subject matter is J.L.Walson's activities, whoever he is. Some of his doings are dodgy, and perhaps not even his film material either.

Escamllia is more of a would be filmaker, with a sense of romanticism when it comes to UFO's and all things space. He uses other peoples stock with his own spin on things. That is exactly what the History Channel does with 'UFO hunters', in fact they use one of Adamskl's crafts in their opening sequences, and that one was particularly controversial, and it was used in turn by a hoax book by Sir Patrick Moore..yes, he was a hoaxer too. But then Moore and Adamksi knew each other, and Moore was also a friend of a third party who ghost wrote both Adamski's book and Moore's. I guess Moore also profited from his hoax, since his book was published, as was Adamski's.
You don't hear much about those shenanigans, yet for some reason, Escamillia gets regular kicks in the crigs, and it doesn't look like he's made much money out of it!

Thanks for that smurfy, that's a lot of info i'd never heard of before now.

Specially the Moore thing, that hoax book (do you have the name of it?) might be quite telling, but in a weird twist in the tail.

Moore said on quite a few occasions that he'd seen anamolous stuff on the moon over the years, including the so-called 'TLP' or transient light phenomena. TLP's are anamolous light sources seen on the moon, in various areas (these have been recorded for centuries) the cause of it has been speculated to be caused by anything from meteorite impacts or outgassing to ET mining operations.

Sir Fred Holye (1915 - 2001) a famous British astronomer, (also coined the term 'the big bang') also was supposed to have seen them and other anamolous objects on the moon, he was a mate of Moores too i think.

It's only a thought, but what if Moore and Hoyle, being into astronomy from way back, saw similar kinds of things as posted in this thread, but being establishment figures couldn't or wouldn't take the risk of coming right out and saying so...too much to lose maybe?

Writing a book under a pseudonym could have been a way to put out theories and observations, but remain relatively safe from the slings and arrows?

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Hey Spacespideybro, thanks for sharing bud! I have not seen these before and hoax or no, i would like to know what they are. I also wanted to say that I appreciate your general demeanor in this thread. This "brand" of discussion method is much needed in this world, although few have the patience to endure what it takes to be the kind of person who can manufacture such a finely finished product in a world of vicious fighting hell hounds ready to bite off your hand at the first sign of movement. It takes character to deftly move about like a ballroom dancer in a war zone and escape unscathed. It might not seem like such a big deal, but hey, all I know is that I saw something I appreciated. More so than the also impressive UFOS.

They ARE UFOS unless someone here can identify them. .. Of course I'm also open to the idea they are hoaxed. I mean, when it comes down to it, I am open to the idea of the U.S. Presidency being a hoax. Hell I'm open to reality itself being a "hoax" of sorts. So, there's nothing special or definitive about the idea. It's a little redundant to call hoax without an explanation since we all know it is one of the possibilities.

Eta- MisterX i like that train of thought.
edit on 1/20/2014 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

MysterX

Thanks for that smurfy, that's a lot of info i'd never heard of before now.

Specially the Moore thing, that hoax book (do you have the name of it?) might be quite telling, but in a weird twist in the tail.

Moore said on quite a few occasions that he'd seen anamolous stuff on the moon over the years, including the so-called 'TLP' or transient light phenomena. TLP's are anamolous light sources seen on the moon, in various areas (these have been recorded for centuries) the cause of it has been speculated to be caused by anything from meteorite impacts or outgassing to ET mining operations.

Sir Fred Holye (1915 - 2001) a famous British astronomer, (also coined the term 'the big bang') also was supposed to have seen them and other anamolous objects on the moon, he was a mate of Moores too i think.

It's only a thought, but what if Moore and Hoyle, being into astronomy from way back, saw similar kinds of things as posted in this thread, but being establishment figures couldn't or wouldn't take the risk of coming right out and saying so...too much to lose maybe?

Writing a book under a pseudonym could have been a way to put out theories and observations, but remain relatively safe from the slings and arrows?

He certainly wrote the book under pseudonym, 'Flying saucers from Mars' by 'Cedric Allingham'. The cover of the book uses Adamski's UFO without question, a silhouette of a spacefarer, likely borrowed from Adamski's book and a telescope most likely Moore's own telescope.
The rationale for the book has been explored, in that it was supposed to be a hit on those who would believe in such things without proper investigation, though I would differ from that point of view overall.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

3n19m470
I also wanted to say that I appreciate your general demeanor in this thread. This "brand" of discussion method is much needed in this world, although few have the patience to endure what it takes to be the kind of person who can manufacture such a finely finished product in a world of vicious fighting hell hounds ready to bite off your hand at the first sign of movement. It takes character to deftly move about like a ballroom dancer in a war zone and escape unscathed.

I would go with that, in fact Spacespideybro would be my idea of a good Mod round here, or rather an arbiter, much more important to leech out a subject such as this one on Aliens and UFO's...OOP's before my very eyes, we now have the OP's heads now at top of the page, 'Presenting Interstallar spaceships and twenty miles long UFO on the moon'

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

It looks like an illusion of the lens on some sort of light, like stars or dust.
Have to admit though, looks pretty cool and it would be easy to let your mind wander and imagine huge spaceships floating around out there.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

MysterX

His name is John Lenard Walson...he claims to have created a special adaptor that allows him to get the very best out of his equipment, a meade 10" if memory serves me. He has posted emails from professors of various Universities congratulating him on his innovation and technique used in capturing astronomical objects, (aparently).

A MEADE 10" TELESCOPE that's all the proof you need to know its BS

Also because he made his claim about the MOD you think it's true he OBVIOUSLY knows the same amount about photography video and optics as Jose dose and that is SWEET F A!!!

edit on 21-1-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

MysterX

Something like this?

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I don't think there's any actual evidence that these things are actually at interstellar distances, but if they are indeed objects outside of our own solar system, wouldn't that make them so big that they dwarf nearby stars? I don't claim to know how big an alien spaceship can/should be, but larger than a star seems excessive. Hell, a ship the size of a planet would be enormous, yet it would only be a tiny fraction as large as these galaxy-sized ships. I'm inclined to believe that what we're seeing is:
1. naturally occurring space phenomenon
2. objects inside our solar system, speculated to be interstellar through no actual research.
3. visual artifacts from the telescoping/filming method. I'm leaning towards this since the photographer claims some proprietary methods.

If there were indeed galaxy sized starships cruising around, I'm guessing NASA or other scientists would say something. There's always notions that officials are withholding information for nefarious reasons, but if these were a genuine phenomenon that amateur astronomers could document, there would be no possible way to cover it up.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

MysterX

He has posted emails from professors of various Universities congratulating him on his innovation and technique used in capturing astronomical objects, (aparently).

Cambridge Uni want nothing more to do with the fool after he copied then changed a letter from them.

I think that tells you exactly what these people are like!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

It has. These images were debunked a few years ago, right here on ATS. Sorry but I am too lazy at the moment to find the thread, but I assure you it is here.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by holyTerror

maybe . atmospheric boil is a tricky thing to reproduce , as someone interested in image and film manipulation , I would be interested to know how it was done , so far all ive heard on this site is cgi , or hoax or hes a lying charlatan etc etc

but no explanation of how any of it was done, well none that ever satisfied me

im no supporter , but fairplay to him , hes got me stumped

funBox

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

I agree.

I'll have to search for the original thread but I remember someone providing a method of replicating the objects.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Many of the stills look like satellites.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by holyTerror

thanks, the nearest thing I could think to reproduce the effect was to film a model on a distant hill through the telescope, maybe having a fan or a buried fire underneath, but even then , to get the tiny swirling defocosing effects you get with filming things through a telescope, in all seriousness to get that effect , the genuine randomness of its look, even cgi, would take an age to get it looking right,

some moo nfootage on a really boily night not long back

*waves at Char-Lee*

funBox

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join