It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presenting Interstallar spaceships and twenty miles long UFO on the moon

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

draknoir2
reply to post by Spacespider

I remember seeing this discussed before.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It´s a 5 year old thread... If you can call it that, its just a link to somehing
And its funny to see how many are calling out "its already debunked"
Without saying why it´s debunked ?

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Pauligirl
I don’t think Jose Escamilla is an astronomer.
To me, pictures look like out of focus ISS

If you see the video, there is footage where he actually films the ISS for comparison

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

funbox
reply to post by Pauligirl

well the space satalites were filmed/hoaxed by

jlw youtube channel

could have swore this has been debated, what conclusions were drawn I do not know

funBox

"you don't know" and still you can say "hoaxed by" without knowing what the conclusions that have been made by some angry mob.
But yearh sure, whatever makes you sleep at night

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Grimpachi

[snip]

You appear to be the one joking
edit on 20-1-2014 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

ChaoticOrder
I remember watching this doco or one like it several years ago. At the time I recall thinking it was some of the most amazing footage I've ever seen. There are even some clips of the objects transforming and changing shape within a matter of seconds. Some of the objects captured certainly do look like some type of craft, and the range of different objects in the doco makes it unlikely they were filming out of focus satellites around the Earth imo.

But I'm certainly not convinced of the veracity of the doco and the footage shown in it. In this wide world of hoaxes one must always remain skeptical. But that also means one must remain skeptical of any claims that this is a hoax without any good proof that it is a hoax. I haven't really looked very deep into this footage so I will be following this thread to see if there are any interesting sources of information about it being a hoax.

Thanks for keeping a open mind
It´s hard to find people like that...
I am not asking for people for a No or Yes.. I am looking for "what if" and more realistic, I don´t know

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Yeah. I have to agree.
So many calling hoax with no proof.
I don't know what they are but those who claim hoax need to show some evidence.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

doobydoll
I've seen these before.

I think these have been debunked as out-of-focus pics/footage, and the 'changing shapes' are due to the photographer changing the focus whilst filming.

No they are not

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

filmed or hoaxed I cannot say for sure, what I can see for sure is that if these satalites are hoaxed hes done a great job of recreating atmosphere turbulace coupled with vibratory telescope movements, I wouldn't even try doing one hoax let alone the multiple videos he has done

you may have noticed nobody has actually stated how hes done it?...

oddthat isn't it

funBox

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

lambros56
Yeah. I have to agree.
So many calling hoax with no proof.
I don't know what they are but those who claim hoax need to show some evidence.

Exactly...
I'm not trying to advocate this are the real deal..
BUT I am also not saying they are not
There is a place between

Sometimes people need to take a chill pill and not jump to the most social acceptable conclusion

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Again, IF these were REAL, why havent OTHER astronomers photographed them?
Lets see, if I am correct the reasons would be:

1. They are looking in the wrong spot
-If thats true, if these ships are over 3 miles long, kinda hard to miss, right?

2. Need a special 'filter' to see them
-Well what kind of filters would one need?

3. They are being 'silenced'
-Well, thats alot of people to 'silence', correct? SOMEONE would have gotten word out. All we have is Jose's word these are up there

4. They really arent there
-This is what I'm going with

Sorry Spider, I just dont thing these things exist

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

HomerinNC

Sorry Spider, I just dont think these things exist

No problem..
I hope your right

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Pauligirl
I don’t think Jose Escamilla is an astronomer.
To me, pictures look like out of focus ISS

All that stuff was done by Walson. These things were all supposed to be very distant, and in the videos shimmering in pretty much the same way as his moon videos are made. The result is ambiguity about what you are looking at, although someone said at least one object was the ISS.
Jose Escamilla is basically an end user, you can't easily call him a hoaxer. The ATS link given to show he is a hoaxer is mud slinging, using some characters, (who are a bit dodgey in their own right) as perceived victims of Escamilla. As for the premier mentioned there, my uinderstanding is that it never happened when the sponsors pulled out because of the controversial content, leaving Escamilla with debts.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Seeming that the ISS looks a pretty decent size and is so close and the unknown object is by oriions belt or out that it must be so damn big. Unless there is some extra zoom he was using that im unaware of. My point is if it was that big it shoudl be something we could all go out and see rather easily unless it moved.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Most of those pics look like the ISS under various atmospheric conditions to me as shot using some amateur equipment.

But here is the thing:

Obviously, no one knows what those "things" are exactly supposed to be. (Hoax is of course one of the possibly explanations as well). What we have is that some person is seeing "something" and made photos of "something".

How would HE KNOW it's space-ships? How would he not only know it's space ships but..hey..."interstellar space ships"?

Does he get all this information from some blurry pictures showing some undefined patches in a telescope?

Every time when someone is making claims which goes way beyond what the observed facts can actually produce this should be a major red flag.

The fact that he claims "interstellar space ships" based on undefined blurry "things" is enough for me to not take the person and his shots serious...he already disqualified himself...reveals his agenda/bias/incapability to be a neutral observer...where WHAT he in-fact saw seems to be less important than his personal belief of what he THINKS/CLAIMS it is....thus making it likely it's a hoax. Eg. "Psychology For Idiots", Volume 1, Chapter 1...or "How to Spot a Hoaxer & Liar For Newbies"...if you get what I mean.
edit on 12014RuMondayAmerica/Chicago46PMMondayMonday by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Vasa Croe
Jose Escamilla is a known hoaxer....

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 1/20/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

Perhaps in your habitual haste to debunk you linked the wrong thread? That one doesn't show any proof of any hoax by anyone. I checked.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

These are some interesting image captures, whatever they may be. 1 would think a cloak would be provided of some kind to prevent detection. It does make sense OP to 1 that if Humans are not alone along with other life forms in the SOL system that some forces may be assisting, managing, protecting if not overseeing.

Add in minerals or propellants that may be of interest to Humans and Others that may be present on some local moons and planets if not floating in space & also potential space based industrial processing like plants & some form of guard or occupation may be at play. What they may be is another conspiracy as they may be one group or many working together.
I wouldn't doubt EA*RTH based tech being able to interact as well out there

@ times when sensing potential energies around, it seems there are energies or space organisms some very large others very small that if came in direct contact with EA*RTH inhabitants may cause unwanted outcomes by EA*RTH inhabitants. So preventative measures to prevent these bio-mech. or electrical-plasma beings from making direct contact also seems logical. Like keeping outside beings energy influences from interfering with other energies within a space based ecosystem.

Again not sure what is observed in the OP images, but wouldn't doubt potential mega structures or large cosmic beings existing out there. Imaging seeing or detecting a space craft builder...
interesting thought provoking share OP

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Spacespider
Well there you go, some of the most mind blowing footage of all time, captured by astronomer Jose Escamilla with high tech equipment.

Lets start with the interstellar ships that are flying around between the stars.
interstellar a film by Jose Escamilla. Full recognition goes out to John Lenard Walson for discovering these entities, for developing the means to capture them and for having the integrity to get this important information out to the people

collection of stills from some of the interstellar ships in the movie

And now ... I want to include the footage of the twenty miles long unknown object on the surface of the moon

This is the clearest in focus footage of a space ship twenty miles long that was filmed by Apollo 17 on December 1972. Since then it has not appeared on photos before and after this one was taken. Who or what was piloting this ship must have been enormous...OR maybe small...???

So ATS what are those ? Surely its not swamp gas mirrors all of it.. or is it

SERIOUSLY lets look at some SIMPLE FACTS do you have any idea what equipment they used because lets look at an example

At the distance of the MOON the hubble can resolve objects about 300ft across the Hubble has a 2.4 mtr dia mirror if these so called ships were in very deep space how did they get pictures ???????????????

Why don't you ask them what equipment they used to see these interstellar craft.

PEOPLE and many members on here may get taken in by Jose's BS but if you understand photography,astronomy, telescopes and optics you know that JOSE has not got a clue!!!!

Claimed Spaceship

Scale at bottom left of map they don't even tell the truth about the size!!!

That's Jose for you!
edit on 20-1-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I have heard of lights and ufo's being seen on the moon, and as I mentioned a couple or maybe several at most of NASA's Astronauts, said they saw lights and or possibly ufo's on the moon, but nothing of this magnitude.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Spacespider
captured by astronomer Jose Escamilla with high tech equipment.

You got any proof of that?

Here's some threads to catch up on in the meantime.

[HOAX]Found New Video- large Space Objects-F.A.S.T. [HOAX]

[HOAX]Mystery Space Machines, by John Walson[HOAX]

Interstellar Starfleet Caught on Amature Telescope

please tell me this is not real footage its amazing

John Lenard Walson's piracy exposed

There's many more if you want to use the search feature.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
"UFO" video on youtube with added spooky music = HOAX!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join