It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MARS: Crinoid and Prasopora Fossils Exposed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

MysterX

LordAdef
reply to post by jeep3r

I'm sure NASA will deny whatever they find, even if there's a Red Truck in front of the rover. There will be some geologist's cheap explanation to it.

"It will always be a rock"

I'm sure NASA would absolutely LOVE to announce life past pr present..their agency would probably quadruple in size and funding almost overnight. The Government on the other hand, would definitely not love to announce it, and since they're (taxpayers in fact) paying for NASA's budget, they get to decide on what is 'discovered' or not.

NASA don't call the shots, they follow orders.

EXACTLY. Every time I hear this "NASA is hiding things!!!" garbage I laugh. If they had ONE OUNCE of proof of life off of Earth, they would get TONS of new funding. I'd ask how someone could overlook this rather obvious fact, but this is ATS, so...

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
That said, please let me say that these are actually good pics which may indeed show fossilized life forms. Interested to see what comes of these...

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

jaffo

MysterX

LordAdef
reply to post by jeep3r

I'm sure NASA will deny whatever they find, even if there's a Red Truck in front of the rover. There will be some geologist's cheap explanation to it.

"It will always be a rock"

I'm sure NASA would absolutely LOVE to announce life past pr present..their agency would probably quadruple in size and funding almost overnight. The Government on the other hand, would definitely not love to announce it, and since they're (taxpayers in fact) paying for NASA's budget, they get to decide on what is 'discovered' or not.

NASA don't call the shots, they follow orders.

EXACTLY. Every time I hear this "NASA is hiding things!!!" garbage I laugh. If they had ONE OUNCE of proof of life off of Earth, they would get TONS of new funding. I'd ask how someone could overlook this rather obvious fact, but this is ATS, so...
How can a black unlimited budget get extra funding?

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

LordAdef

I agree MysterX. But whenever we judge NASA's behaviours we are in fact considering the whole thing right. NASA is Government, and play by the Government's own interests.
Science is the most controlled thing in the world today, and it's the most dependent thing in the world too.
....And.... Modern Scientists are very burocrats and soly career driven. Galileo would have a hard time in the modern era

oh yeah that is so fair, lets just disparage a group of people for not agreeing with you, someone who has no training or knowledge of the fields people spend their lives doing.

clearly they must all be "burocrats and soly career driven" because you, a person on a webforum on the internet says so, right?
LOL right, excuse me while i puke over your ignorance and arrogance. i'd trust them over any moron who thinks people who have nothing to gain, lie about this stuff.

people say this kind of crap because they are grasping at straws, trying to keep believing in lies they tell themselves. it makes me laugh how you guys think the government could hide this from us for 60+ years without anyone confessing in large numbers, with real evidence.
it's like listening to 2012 people argue that the government could hide a planet in space.

edit on 24-1-2014 by demongoat because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-1-2014 by demongoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
NY Times and Seattle Times are covering the Mars rock before and after pictures....maybe this thread can create some more attention.

Questions:

How can we compare Earth fossil pictures to Mars fossil pictures?

Can fossils actually exist on Mars with the Martian atmosphere?

Have we found fossils on Earth in extreme environments?

Why are the fossils exposed on the surface? Have we found fossils on Earth exposed on the surface?

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jaffo

I'd be okay even if they lied and faked life on Mars to get more funding. We should already be living on the Moon/Mars and exploring the moons of Jupiter by now.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join